Written+Video UPdate Dec 11: Maaneet can't Meet! Updatn

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome bak to Sarcastic Saturdays with me.  U weekly updaters were kidnapped by astronomers astounded Geet's HSP abuse of its artistic licenseROFLROFLROFL  

Salaam - e - Stars
Mein Sugar King woos his Mishti under the stars once again.    Wat else can we expect from cheapo?Silly  A date at a planetarium?  No!  Why bother with actually astronomy when u can stargaze for free at home.Day Dreaming  Its a full moon of course!  Wat u did not know MSK is really a poetry spouting werewolf? Why else do u think we get celestial gazing by poet maan fortnightly?  So, he maros some jhakas lines about stars getting inspired by Maaneet's relationship and falling ones maroing salute too them. As Majnu returns to his other favorite hobby - u know Geet eyegazing...they get interrupted by Santa's helper....i mean daadi's poti! U know the Sistah that GEET CV's just zameen peh utaro from de ether!LOL

Santa helper gets a Reward
Mr. Kanjoos remains a cheaaaaaaaaaaaapskate - he gifts Meera's old car to sitaro se arrived sistah.  She is thrilled and even gets him to play "driver" and during the drive learns that Dev's away on personal "bizness"ROFL  Kanjoos cheaps out even on the "juicy" family gossip - he fails to mention Dev fake marriage with Geet, his jail trip, and Geet's khushi (baby).

almost done....

Wah! Wah! Wah! Cry
NT spins a yarn for Arjun bhaiyya about de Mean Shameless Kameena (MSK) while brother Arjun pretends he is a statueLOL 

Mishti Maan Placed on Sugar free Diet!
Majnu Stalker Kanjoos watches Geet debate dresses for different wedding events and volunteers to do be her mirror.  She is dressing for him afterall, haan.  Maan is bilkul stunned by the Mishti vision he catches.  He wants to drown in her eyes alas is again interrupted by Poti and Daadi.  Having caught them, Daadi places Maan on Mishti free diet.  Only 1/2 an hour a day with Geet is all he will get.  And as icing on the cake, sistah is going to help him at the office instead of Geet.

Precap
Sistah planning wedding at Khurana Party Planning!.ROFLROFL

Truly sorry for the super late update.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 12 years ago
Thank you. Big smile. I hope dis is not another CV's ploy to keep Maneet apart.
finally done.  sorry long day 
LOLLLLL...love ur update..i read it even though i already watched it cause it was so funny. 
I can't wait for this week....we will have a naughty "Maan"Embarrassed  We all know that it's next to impossible for him to stay away from his Mishti.LOLLOLLOL And the nerve LOLof Dadi to punish him....LOL.  Did you guys see his face when she told him 1/2 hour per day....ROFL like that will happen..... love it.!!!!LOL
LOL
"Arjun pretends he is a statue"ROFL

Too funny, yaar.  Still, I hear the scary drumbeats in the distance...why do i think this statue is going to be BIG problem.  Hai rabba - why did I think also the CV's might let us relax for two minutes and believe Maan and Geet might actually have shaadi go ahead without another twist. I can be so stupid!

Thanks for great funny update, as always!