Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Daler mehandi- Richa Sharma jodi

surmai_shaam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Two powerful voices on saregamapa at one time: Daler mehndi and Richa Sharma. How you liked them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Key word = Richa.

She is outstanding .. her voice control and confidence. I would KILL to sing like that. Her sound is soo immortal, I had goosebumps before she'd even sing a tune 😆 Ah, I love her.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-PimpJuice

Key word = Richa.

She is outstanding .. her voice control and confidence. I would KILL to sing like that. Her sound is soo immortal,
I had goosebumps before she'd even sing a tune 😆 Ah, I love her.

So much allergy😃 She loves to sing, you can see it. She loves to entertain. She won't miss any opportunity to sing. I thought Daler Mehndi also has similar traits. Together both were great. I think both enjoyed singing together😃.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-surmai_shaam

So much allergy😃 She loves to sing, you can see it. She loves to entertain. She won't miss any opportunity to sing. I thought Daler Mehndi also has similar traits. Together both were great. I think both enjoyed singing together😃.

awesome...just awesome ...u r right i had goosebumps too while iwas listening to her...her voice is god gifted...god bless her DM is laways good...nothing to say ab8 him...😊
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is one of my favorite singers, and she and DM were fantastic!!! Paaji is really rubbing off on me this season. I used love his songs and thought he was a good performer, but now I'm really enjoying his singing and personality too.
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Both Daler and Richa are such powerful singers and  watch Paajis strong high singing voice.His and Richas large vocal range make them unique.They hit the high notes magnificently without the voice cracking.Richas voice and confidence oh boy just fantastic.
Very few people can sing Rang de Basanti like Paaji....his voice is so powerful ,metallic sounding and so vibrant.Chak de  and rab rakka
Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
surmai_shaam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-amukta

Both Daler and Richa are such powerful singers and watch Paajis strong
high singing voice.His and Richas large vocal range make them
unique.They hit the high notesmagnificently without the voice cracking.Richas voice and confidence oh boy just fantastic.

Very
few people can sing Rang de Basanti like Paaji....his voice is so
powerful ,metallic sounding and so vibrant.Chak de and rab rakka

Richa Sharma so much enjoy when she is singing. It come straight from her soul to your soul. Daler Mehndi was equally soul stirring. Never seen some thing like that on saregama.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Kinara2

awesome...just awesome ...u r right i had goosebumps too while iwas listening to her...her voice is god gifted...god bless her DM is laways good...nothing to say ab8 him...😊

I had goosebumps too😃. She is a simply fantastic singer. She will sing only few songs but every song is of the highest quality.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tulipbaby53

She is one of my favorite singers, and she and DM were fantastic!!! Paaji is really rubbing off on me this season. I used love his songs and thought he was a good performer, but now I'm really enjoying his singing and personality too.

I think he is popular for those fast songs, but he is even better at singing soulful songs.
qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Richa Was Truly Awesome In the Yesterday's Epi , Loved Her , Her Voice n Range Is Sooo Amazin , She's Got The Power In her Voice Which Attracts Yhu Instantly , I Loved Her , I Saw Trailer Of SRGMP that Richa Is Gonna Sing , Then i Watched Her Epsode Online , Otherwise I Do Not Watch SRGMP Regularly :( But The Yesterday Episode Was AMAZING , They Way She Sang Jag Soona Soona Laage Was OMG !