Sara "cripping"

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
What did Salman or was it Ali  mean when he said Sara was cripping..?
Originally posted by Meena1

What did Salman or was it Ali  mean when he said Sara was cripping..?

LOL LOL LOL Thought salman and ali would know that much english LOL
great question! u know i was trying to figure this out too. but i thought they said "cribbing." which makes no sense in the context they used the word in. what the hell they mean is beyond me. are they trying to use the word "cribbing" as a synonym for "complaining?" cuz that makes no sense. unless of course its slang. then i dunno! lol. i think it most probably is some slang word, which i am unaware of apparently!LOL
Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

great question! u know i was trying to figure this out too. but i thought they said "cribbing." which makes no sense in the context they used the word in. what the hell they mean is beyond me. are they trying to use the word "cribbing" as a synonym for "complaining?" cuz that makes no sense.

Yes thats what they mean.........cribbing is commonly used for complaining...or whining Smile
Originally posted by susan29

great question! u know i was trying to figure this out too. but i thought they said "cribbing." which makes no sense in the context they used the word in. what the hell they mean is beyond me. are they trying to use the word "cribbing" as a synonym for "complaining?" cuz that makes no sense.

Yes thats what they mean.........cribbing is commonly used for complaining...or whining Smile

ah i see. so is it some kind of slang?

Originally posted by susan29

ah i see. so is it some kind of slang?

Yes i guess. You dont live in India? cause its commonly used here.......
LOL ...I had to google for it when they said it .

Looks like crib =complain,rant

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crib
is that a word or a slang???