How Do You Know Your In Love? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by wanker

When you are in the right side, its the best feeling ever but it's one sided love then you feel helpless, subservient and wistful. It is honestly the worst feeling ever!!
When you love and ask nothing in return you rise rather than fall.
Originally posted by Summer3

When you love and ask nothing in return you rise rather than fall.

Spot on but its true only when love is from both ends. When its one sided, no matter how hard you try you always get the thought of being together.
^LOL great name for an id
Originally posted by Emptiness

^LOL great name for an id

Cockney Wanker, a character from the British comic magazine
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Cockney Wanker, a character from the British comic magazine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker
I think when one falls in love they will continue to love them no-matter how annoying they become.. 😛

My dad loves my mom and I really wonder how he still loves her inspite of how she imposes stuff on me and exasperates over every little thing.. 😆
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I think when one falls in love they will continue to love them no-matter how annoying they become.. 😛

My dad loves my mom and I really wonder how he still loves her inspite of how she imposes stuff on me and exasperates over every little thing.. 😆

Sweetie Angel love is blind? But seriously your mum has sacrificed a lot and helped your dad in many ways I think.

Sweetie Angel love is blind? But seriously your mum has sacrificed a lot and helped your dad in many ways I think.

That's true.. but love isn't blind, I think love makes you obliged to the other person(the person you love)? 😆

My dad and mom are SUCH opposites, I just sit there and wonder how they fell in love with each other....

Originally posted by wanker

<div>
Spot on but its true only when love is from both ends. When its one sided, no matter how hard you try you always get the thought of being together.

Often love between a man and a women is based on something or some factor. If that is gone so is the love, unless one has matured and learnt to appreciate other qualities.

Often love between a man and a women is based on something or some factor. If that is gone so is the love, unless one has matured and learnt to appreciate other qualities.

That factor is not physical beauty rather it is something that is unexplainable
Edited by wanker - 13 years ago