Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Look at me I'm beautiful

bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry bout the misleading title, just want to get ur attention ppl, btw ppl who've alredy read this, take a luk again, i have revised stuff in bold.

OK I thot today, everyone wud alredy be over it and the clear explantion of GC's blog would be understood once word got out, but i guess it didnt, and here we all are all over again, being upset about it. I can't even enjoy the show now, but

many ppl made it very clear yesterday that this is wat GC's blog meant

PPL are abusing his love life b/c he shared it (and i think he's smart enuff not to share it but in the blog somewhere it mentions that he shares the personal stuff cuz he luvs his fans, so those of u who are nagry w/ him for sharing his luv life, he just luvs u:P), so he is saying now he is scared to share the personal stuff,
and so the line talked about dexter and a stray dog--> had no correlation to DD(at least i dont think so)

The blog was trying to use an example that since fans are being abusive, GC is scared to share stuff about Dexter now, cuz then fans mite start saying he luks better with the REAL STRAY DOG from PATI PATNI AUR WOH...

clearly the sentence was used as an example.

i think the problem is, the person who wrote it, did a poor job, the way it was written was bad, hopefully sumone, maybe even GC and DD will cum out to clear it all, obviously hes not gonna talk trash about DD, cuz the guy works w/ her for crying out loud

btw im not mad at the ppl who are angry with GC, cuz i can clearly see how the misunderstanding came about, the sentence is sooo poorly written

so lets all just chill out

plz plz plz plz plzzzz mods, i beg of u dont close this post, ppl need to read and understand this so i can finally enjoy geet forum w/o seeing this hatred!

btw where can i post this where all can see, and i wont get in trouble?
Edited by bengalirani101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆Otherwise Ill Bang My Head Off
Me 2 .. I Have Gonne Crazy Reading All The Topic About The Blog
BDW You Explained It Really Wel
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani10

😆Otherwise Ill Bang My Head Off

Me 2 .. I Have Gonne Crazy Reading All The Topic About The Blog
BDW You Explained It Really Wel

thank u, actually i didnt no the real meaning of it either till a few really intelligent ppl mentioned it:)
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff Allah i feel you yaar, this is soooo annoying, people are blowing it way out of proportion GOD!!😡 Pata nahi kaisa samjhana pare ga in logon ko!!
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Ufff Allah i feel you yaar, this is soooo annoying, people are blowing it way out of proportion GOD!!😡 Pata nahi kaisa samjhana pare ga in logon ko!!

im not mad at the ppl who are getting upset w/ GC, i was confused at first also, but i read it again and again, and used my common sense, and PPL really need to start waiting for truth before believing anything online, but yeah its just how poorly its written
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
no comment. pls don't talk about it here any more.
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

no comment. pls don't talk about it here any more.

i dont no where else to so ppl can see, i cudnt help it cuz all the hate posts are ruining my mood
bengalirani101 thumbnail
are ppl not reading this? im not getting many view or comments, i feel like the majority of ppl reading this still dont understand or maybe not believing this explanation...ohhh cmon ppl lets B+
bengalirani101 thumbnail
seriously i still see ppl arguing like crazy, if at least ppl wud read the topic and try to spread this idea, we cud all get back to discussing Geet and not saying stuff about GC, i no im being a hypocrite cuz my post has nothing to do w/ Geet but i dont like wats going on, im going nuts
bengalirani101 thumbnail
jeezus is my post not helping anyone? y do i feel like i can be the savior in all this mess?😆