Piya Will Distance Herself From Abhay

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
ok guys...after this cruel incident happened in the college with piya...and the humilliation...insult she went through......and also knowing abhay has a gf....she will distance herself from abhay because she doesn't want to loose her studies...her friends and family....and this time abhay will run behind with all excuses to just be with her.....

he will have a battle going inside him that he wanted piya to maintain a distance with why can't he maintain a distance with her...why is he drawn towards her....the realisation of love for piya.....

abhay will protect her in all ways whether by being with her or in distance......but in that process piya maintaning distance from him will hurt him so much....infact will kill him.....

AbhiYa distance again will bring them closer to each other.....

i am sure after this horrible incident....and if she is seen with abhay everyone will insult her again...T will leave no chance unturned....so she will maintain a distance from him...and this time around abhay will run behind her

so guys get ready for some roller coaster ride......more passionate scenes in stored because of AbhiYa distance......

the more the distance of AbhiYa...the more passionate they get when they are together....and distance in love is realisation of love......
yes, i am sure..the creatives will step back a little in abhiya story after his horrible incident....both will create a bit distance..bt then danish is still there to be exposed and chand is a trouble for piya..so i am sure abhay will look out for her..

aur i think this is the whole point of the show..no matter what happens...the connection between there will draw then together again..they are gonna have to manage their impossible love..no matter wat happens..after all love conquers all..nothing else matters..
i agree with you. this time i want abhay to come after her.
Mages, i so agree with uEmbarrassed, i was thinking the same thingSmile

Now, its Abhay's turnDay Dreaming, now he will surly come after Pia, to confront herBlushing, as now its him, who can't distance, himself frm herDay Dreaming

today when Pia told him, that u com'g near me, ur GF will not like itCry, poor does she knew, that she is no moreCry, & Abhay was Broken HeartCry, so sad, to see Pia in this stateDisapprove, he had almost controlled his tears & emotionsOuch

today in princi's office too, when he defended PiaThumbs Up, he was giving so caring & lovey looks to PiaDay Dreaming, remembering of their passionate encounter abt the other dayDay Dreaming

In precapOuch, this sniffer ChaandeenaAngry, looks like had hurted AbhayDisapprove, he was pinned against the wallUnhappy
yes, i agree w/ u............i think, thts wht will happen.
Pia will b like whts d point trying to b close to Abhay, coz he already has a gf OuchOuchOuch, so she'll try to stay away from him, n Abhay coz he has started accepting tht he is falling for her, will b behind her.........

but i m scared, tht chandeena will behave very badly w/ himAngryAngryAngry............but Abhay will fight for his loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongue
Originally posted by remosalsa

Mages, i so agree with uEmbarrassed, i was thinking the same thingSmile

Now, its Abhay's turnDay Dreaming, now he will surly come after Pia, to confront herBlushing, as now its him, who can't distance, himself frm herDay Dreaming

today when Pia told him, that u com'g near me, ur GF will not like itCry, poor does she knew, that she is no moreCry, & Abhay was Broken HeartCry, so sad, to see Pia in this stateDisapprove, he had almost controlled his tears & emotionsOuch

today in princi's office too, when he defended PiaThumbs Up, he was giving so caring & lovey looks to PiaDay Dreaming, remembering of their passionate encounter abt the other dayDay Dreaming

In precapOuch, this sniffer ChaandeenaAngry, looks like had hurted AbhayDisapprove, he was pinned against the wallUnhappy

@ bold

wasnt tht so Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.............AshuDay Dreaming........it was a best part of whole epi for me. Abhay recollecting all thtDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hate chandeenaAngryAngryAngry........
Sonam yaa so true Abhay Day DreamingDay Dreaming, when he was giving that caring look to her Day DreamingDay Dreaming, she was shocked, as he told lieOuch

now Abhay can't show any rudeness to Pia at allBlushing, it will be only lovey dovey encounterHeart

In precap those Chaandeena AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, looked like hurted AbhayCry

aww, AbhayHeart  when he banged those 2 boys head against each otherLOL, don't know what happened to themLOL
Edited by remosalsa - 12 years ago
Lovely Prediction Mages! Big smile