Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Will Distance Herself From Abhay

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys...after this cruel incident happened in the college with piya...and the humilliation...insult she went through......and also knowing abhay has a gf....she will distance herself from abhay because she doesn't want to loose her studies...her friends and family....and this time abhay will run behind with all excuses to just be with her.....

he will have a battle going inside him that he wanted piya to maintain a distance with why can't he maintain a distance with her...why is he drawn towards her....the realisation of love for piya.....

abhay will protect her in all ways whether by being with her or in distance......but in that process piya maintaning distance from him will hurt him so much....infact will kill him.....

AbhiYa distance again will bring them closer to each other.....

i am sure after this horrible incident....and if she is seen with abhay everyone will insult her again...T will leave no chance unturned....so she will maintain a distance from him...and this time around abhay will run behind her

so guys get ready for some roller coaster ride......more passionate scenes in stored because of AbhiYa distance......

the more the distance of AbhiYa...the more passionate they get when they are together....and distance in love is realisation of love......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, i am sure..the creatives will step back a little in abhiya story after his horrible incident....both will create a bit distance..bt then danish is still there to be exposed and chand is a trouble for piya..so i am sure abhay will look out for her..

aur i think this is the whole point of the show..no matter what happens...the connection between there will draw then together again..they are gonna have to manage their impossible love..no matter wat happens..after all love conquers all..nothing else matters..
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you. this time i want abhay to come after her.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mages, i so agree with u😳, i was thinking the same thing😊

Now, its Abhay's turn😍, now he will surly come after Pia, to confront her☺️, as now its him, who can't distance, himself frm her😍

today when Pia told him, that u com'g near me, ur GF will not like it😭, poor does she knew, that she is no more😭, & Abhay was 🥺😭, so sad, to see Pia in this state😒, he had almost controlled his tears & emotions

today in princi's office too, when he defended Pia👍🏼, he was giving so caring & lovey looks to Pia😍, remembering of their passionate encounter abt the other day😍

In precap, this sniffer Chaandeena😡, looks like had hurted Abhay😒, he was pinned against the wall😔
prcns thumbnail
yes, i agree w/ u............i think, thts wht will happen.
Pia will b like whts d point trying to b close to Abhay, coz he already has a gf , so she'll try to stay away from him, n Abhay coz he has started accepting tht he is falling for her, will b behind her.........

but i m scared, tht chandeena will behave very badly w/ him😡😡😡............but Abhay will fight for his love😳😳😳😛😛
prcns thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Mages, i so agree with u😳, i was thinking the same thing😊

Now, its Abhay's turn😍, now he will surly come after Pia, to confront her☺️, as now its him, who can't distance, himself frm her😍

today when Pia told him, that u com'g near me, ur GF will not like it😭, poor does she knew, that she is no more😭, & Abhay was 🥺😭, so sad, to see Pia in this state😒, he had almost controlled his tears & emotions

today in princi's office too, when he defended Pia👍🏼, he was giving so caring & lovey looks to Pia😍, remembering of their passionate encounter abt the other day😍

In precap, this sniffer Chaandeena😡, looks like had hurted Abhay😒, he was pinned against the wall😔

@ bold

wasnt tht so 😍😍😍.............Ashu😍........it was a best part of whole epi for me. Abhay recollecting all tht😍😍

hate chandeena😡😡😡........
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sonam yaa so true Abhay 😍😍, when he was giving that caring look to her 😍😍, she was shocked, as he told lie

now Abhay can't show any rudeness to Pia at all☺️, it will be only lovey dovey encounter❤️

In precap those Chaandeena 😡😡😡😡😡😡, looked like hurted Abhay😭

aww, Abhay❤️  when he banged those 2 boys head against each other😆, don't know what happened to them😆
Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Prediction Mages! 😃
prcns thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Sonam yaa so true Abhay 😍😍, when he was giving that caring look to her 😍😍, she was shocked, as he told lie

now Abhay can't show any rudeness to Pia at all☺️, it will be only lovey dovey encounter❤️

In precap those Chaandeena 😡😡😡😡😡😡, looked like hurted Abhay😭

aww, Abhay❤️  when he banged those 2 boys head against each other😆, don't know what happened to them😆

@ bold

not exactly, Ashu😆😆.........but something terribly bad.........their frns wont see them in college for some weaks now.......cheap boys, they deserved it😡😡

but i m glad, Abhay did this👏........now, no one will harass Pia😃

n i dont want Chandeena to hurt Abhay........this is something i always feared😭😭😭
usha786 thumbnail
yes sure this time she will make a distance from abhya, because she came to know that he has a girl friend already, i think this time ab abhay ko hard work nahee karna padega usee distance maintain karne ke liye, but  i think this time situation would be turn now, abhay would follow her every where.