Fantastic
Superb
Good
Fine
Urrrrrrk ??
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Heey Guys How Was This Maha Episode ?  😉

i Have To SAAY .. It Waas So Beautiful , Magical , Fantastic And The Best Sooo Far 👏

Please Do Comment  😛

❤️ Wiv Loove ....... Maria ❤️

hEY.........I FEeL U SHOULD HAVE KEPT ONLY ONE CHOICE AT ALL THE FIVE OPTIONS ie "freaking awesome"............because it was flawless by all means😉
   loved it !! i wanted it to go on and on ..like for at least 3 hr😳
  Freakingly awesome!! Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Maha episode indeed was maha maha maha maha 'awesome' 'fantablous' 'sweet' 'love'.... am running out of worgs!
7 - stars
The maha episode was maha in its true sense👏
Arjun realized his feelings for arohi and the partial confession(curtain wala scene)😛😳
Loved each and every bit of it...truely magical❤️

Can't get off Arjuhi from my head😳 n i dnt want it too😆
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

loved it !! i wanted it to go on and on ..like for at least 3 hr😳
  Freakingly awesome!!

same here i wanted it nevr end lolz then realize its easy for us to watch but how hard are they working for us both did fab job King karan rockxx
now wys errrrk its was awosme no words to describe jus loved it soo much every each scene ws great ............. i relly enjd alot n d dialogues were woooooooooow
Originally posted by luv_karan4eva

same here i wanted it nevr end lolz then realize its easy for us to watch but how hard are they working for us both did fab job King karan rockxx

Yes they are working so hard for us👏..Karan Kritz deserve a standing ovation👏⭐️
it was the bestest, and really beautiful :) by the way i voted for "superb' since i for me that was above 'Fantastic' :)
 OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!! love yesterday's MAHA EPISODE.......everything was guuddddd.....arohi is looking cuteeeee n arjun is lookin hhhhhaaaaaawwwwwtttttttt....
yeh hota h maha episode....everything was superb.....love whn arohi says aunty 2 galiyan raha gayi hain wo b dedun nd pata nai dono ne i love u kyun nai bola 😭...lo
ve whn arohi ran n arjun says ahem aaram se.....that scene was to mindblowing.....whn they ftng for the bed n the chat held btwn them...arohi ka bhaar jana n bolna ab wo meko manane aayega har story me aise hi hota h :D n baad me arohi ne dekha to arjun so raha tha..hahahaha.....nxt day morning scene is mast arjuhi ka sunrise dekhna...arohi arjun ko bolne hi wali thi ki main tumse bahut pyaar karti hun arjun ne utha dia...huh .... 😭
n wo mandir jaaten hain mrg b hone wali thi ab dono bhagna chahte hain...karlo na kya jara h....love that scene whn arohi is crying n arjun come n ask her ro kyun rahi ho???? whn they start fighting arohi says meko tum se shadi nai karni n ...arjun says mujhe b....than suddnely arohi says kyun kya kami h mujhme main n wo diff type k expressions deti h arjun is looking cuteeeeee whn he says tum kya chahti ho main tumse shaadi kar lun 😃  ..ahah love that part whn of them were changing cloth n arohi takes her badla :D:D:D:D
super like nai nai super duper like maha episode fultooo paisa wasool 👍🏼     👍🏼