Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kesha2412

Well let's see...

But u knw wht they say.. a single written or spoken word is more powerful than thousand swords..

May b lot of us will feel differently when we ve calmed down, things ve calmed down.. Anyways I won't let my personal opinion of someone influence my judgement of their work.. & the fact is GC is definitely doing a gud job as Maan.. so yes I will keep watching the show.. & I totally adore DD & Geet creative team...

thats gud, and actually i think i no y im trying sooo hard to defend GC, i think its b/c i dont want my opinion of him to change by the influence of others😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kesha2412

Totally agree with u Imz... I too don't think he compared DD to dog... etc (like Imz I speak for my self) but the tone, language of the statement totally ruined his image for me...

I've really been very upset because of the furore on GF, I initially though everyone was upset because they thought GC compared DD to a dog which is not true but reading your post I realized that it was GC's harsh language that put all of you out and that I understand.

He shouldn't have bashed all his fans because of what a few fans may have written on his blog, maybe he didn't word it correctly or the tone is not correct, but can't we just give him the benefit of doubt. I heard it was his blog writer who wrote the post and GC apologized for it, so can't we forget and forgive.

Please I miss the all old GF and the family like atmosphere we had. Life is too short, lets just move past this; we can be the bigger person in this fiasco.

We have received so much pleasure from GSHP, Maaneet and GF, we shouldn't just throw it all away. Please guys......please....please...please. I just want GF to be the same as before
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I've really been very upset because of the furore on GF, I initially though everyone was upset because they thought GC compared DD to a dog which is not true but reading your post I realized that it was GC's harsh language that put all of you out and that I understand.

He shouldn't have bashed all his fans because of what a few fans may have written on his blog, maybe he didn't word it correctly or the tone is not correct, but can't we just give him the benefit of doubt. I heard it was his blog writer who wrote the post and GC apologized for it, so can't we forget and forgive.

Please I miss the all old GF and the family like atmosphere we had. Life is too short, lets just move past this; we can be the bigger person in this fiasco.

We have received so much pleasure from GSHP, Maaneet and GF, we shouldn't just throw it all away. Please guys......please....please...please. I just want GF to be the same as before

don't think it'll be same again
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

thank uuu u said it sooo well, i want ppl to agree w/ u:)
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bengalirani101

thank uuu u said it sooo well, i want ppl to agree w/ u:)

I really wish it too, this is the first forum I've really actively participated in & I love being a part of & GSHP is really the first show that has got me hooked and addicted. I don't want to lose this.

Love GF want my GF family back please😭
dreamymaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really wish it too, this is the first forum I've really actively participated in & I love being a part of & GSHP is really the first show that has got me hooked and addicted. I don't want to lose this.

Love GF want my GF family back please😭
[/QUOTE]

Me toooo😭.....Y is alll this happening in GF😭😔
Edited by dreamymaneet - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: a0015

Hello everyone,

Last couple of days on this forum were not very pleasant, we most Deedians left forum with Jake but still some questions needed some answers.

So follow the link below :

Ohhhh I Am Elated....Gurmeet Choudhary Is Liberated....Its better Not To have Such Fans Than Having Fans....In Bengali There Is A Phrase....."Murkho Bondhur Theke Gyani Shotru Bhalo..." means "Wise Foes Are Better Than Idiot Friends..."But i Feel Bad For Drashti....😊

Now Go Ahead, Try to Decipher What I Meant By That...Like You People Meant That GC Is Referring To DD....And Happy Quoting Me...I Am Not Going To Give You Guys Reply....

And To Jyotidi : Didi If You Want You Can Give Me WARNING......I Will NOT Feel Bad Since It Is Your Duty....But If Somepeople Say Bad About Anyone Thats Too Without Any Reason....i Can't Stop Myself From Protesting....😊
Roshni. thumbnail
Rules Violated:
  • Chatting.
  • Multiple quoting. (That's quoting a post more than 3 times)
  • Name Calling.
Originally posted by: ya-digg

Who is Jake and who are Deedians? 😕 I didn't like her post.

If you don't like a post, please refrain from posting anything.

Originally posted by: shonasukirti

me too i havenot seen someone psyco like u 

• We have no right to bash others, whatever the case may be. Kindly, refrain from doing so!😊
Whilst your other topic is open, This Topic gets Closed

Geet DT