many cute scene in 1hr special episod

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
omg,omg  em being crazy day by day by watching kmh....1hr special episod was so cute...every scene was tooo cute....LOLi luved da all scene ...karan n kritika r really tallented actors..heads off for their acting skill....
now em dreaming about monday episodDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....what will be next...will arjun tell truth 2 arohi ??how would be arohi reaction after knowing da truth??
                                  kmh,karan n kritika rocks.........HeartHeartHeartHeart
I am want him to tell the truth!!! :-)
oh yap arjuhi mainly the scene where they were changing the clothes and the lines said by arjun was fabulus"jab tum mere bacche ki maa bansakti ho, then u can change infront of me" arrreeeee chuparustam nikla yaar arjun toWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkand i want to them get really married in next epias helpless;y and go back to their respective houses just like " sathiya" movie frendz just imagine and replay meEmbarrassed
true Sakun, this epi was really so good and beautiful. cannot pick one particular scene, they all were so cute. still the curtain scene has to be the one to stand out :)

@shalakha: me too not liking it that he is taking so much time, but then he wants her to have as much beautiful, happy moments together since after he tells the truth, he thinks this will all be over. so will give this to him :)

KMH2 really rocks. M getting even more excited day by day. Damn yaar! Y the hell they dont show precap
Kmh2 Rooooks All The Time  Star

Just Love This Seriaal ........&& karnika's Rockiing, Fabuloous Chemistry Day Dreaming

Wiv Love..MariaHeart
just love todays episode,, woohooo KMH roccksClap
kmh rocksssssssssssssss......................karanika rockssssssssssssss........luv u guys....