Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

many cute scene in 1hr special episod

ArjuhiFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg,omg  em being crazy day by day by watching kmh....1hr special episod was so cute...every scene was tooo cute....πŸ˜†i luved da all scene ...karan n kritika r really tallented actors..heads off for their acting skill....
now em dreaming about monday episod😍😍😍.....what will be next...will arjun tell truth 2 arohi ??how would be arohi reaction after knowing da truth??
                                  kmh,karan n kritika rocks.........❀️❀️❀️❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalakakmh thumbnail
I am want him to tell the truth!!! :-)
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh yap arjuhi mainly the scene where they were changing the clothes and the lines said by arjun was fabulus"jab tum mere bacche ki maa bansakti ho, then u can change infront of me" arrreeeee chuparustam nikla yaar arjun toπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰and i want to them get really married in next epias helpless;y and go back to their respective houses just like " sathiya" movie frendz just imagine and replay me😳
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
true Sakun, this epi was really so good and beautiful. cannot pick one particular scene, they all were so cute. still the curtain scene has to be the one to stand out :)

@shalakha: me too not liking it that he is taking so much time, but then he wants her to have as much beautiful, happy moments together since after he tells the truth, he thinks this will all be over. so will give this to him :)

nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KMH2 really rocks. M getting even more excited day by day. Damn yaar! Y the hell they dont show precap
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kmh2 Rooooks All The Time  β­οΈ

Just Love This Seriaal ........&& karnika's Rockiing, Fabuloous Chemistry πŸ˜

Wiv Love..Maria❀️
6699 thumbnail
just love todays episode,, woohooo KMH roccksπŸ‘
garvitaarora thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
kmh rocksssssssssssssss......................karanika rockssssssssssssss........luv u guys....
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree just loved todays episode
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now i think the truth will be revealed very soon and i am really very frighten about Arohi's reaction.