•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha omg seriously whenever she was laughing i felt laughing too
i mean she just has such a funny laughter it was jsut hilarious when
she used to laugh 😆🤣
indeed . ..because of her Once Big Soaps (KZK KGGK KSBKBT) going off , it seems that she has forgotten to laugh properly
I feel puking to see her teeth .wo apna jawdaa change nahi kara sakti kya as in telly shows she replaces actors.
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

I feel puking to see her teeth .wo apna jawdaa change nahi kara sakti kya as in telly shows she replaces actors.
😆
LOL. Totally. I dun mean to sound rude, and I dun mean it in a bad way, but whenever she laughed it reminded me of those witch laughs they have in cartoons or so.
ekta mataji laught mindblowing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
for someone who has sooooo much dhan why cant she spend some of it to have her dhand cleaned ..............☢️
Originally posted by Shizaru

for someone who has sooooo much dhan why cant she spend some of it to have her dhand cleaned ..............☢️

she does not feel hesitation while laughing ,teeth dikha ke hasti h.
some of her right hand side  teeth were missing from the back - yes she got so much but she is only focusing on sizzling!!! put it this way her husband needs a brown paper bag on her head during sizzling!!! LOL
she was behaving like a 13 year old with salman..Oh God she is too much sometimes😆