superpinks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends i wasnt sure where to post this but i want to kno wat u guys think of the bollywood movies very well known couple shahid kapoor and kareena kapoor??

I think in sum movies they look good but in sum kareena luks older than shahid!

ur turn to comment 😉 Enjoy! 😃

Edited by superpinks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HUH?? where were you for past three years?? This couple's chapter is closed and already packaged to santa's house...

PS: NO...They do not look good at all...Shahid is just too petite for a boy to be..
superpinks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kyaktsar

HUH?? where were you for past three years?? This couple's chapter is closed and already packaged to santa's house...

PS: NO...They do not look good at all...Shahid is just too petite for a boy to be..

i kno theier chapter is closed but i meant wat do u think of them in movies...
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope...Shahid suits the best with Amrita Rao and Genilia

Kareena suits the best with Ajay D., Saif, Viveik and Fardeen...
superpinks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Nope...Shahid suits the best with Amrita Rao and Genilia

Kareena suits the best with Ajay D., Saif, Viveik and Fardeen...

agreed wiv the amrita thing and kareena  does suit with  fardeen pretty good :)
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I only liked them in JWM and that was the only movie of theirs I loved. The others like 36 Chinatown, Chup chup Ke, and Fida were okay-ish..nothing great. And yes they don't really suit each other since Kareena does look a little older than him. I'm not saying she's old before people jump on me. Part of it is also that Shahid himself looks so young.
superpinks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

I only liked them in JWM and that was the only movie of theirs I loved. The others like 36 Chinatown, Chup chup Ke, and Fida were okay-ish..nothing great. And yes they don't really suit each other since Kareena does look a little older than him. I'm not saying she's old before people jump on me. Part of it is also that Shahid himself looks so young.

yea true...kareena isnt tht old its just shahid tht looks so young 😛
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am actually a huge fan of bebo and shahid. Loved them since Fida (their first movie). They looked cute together. And don't know why, but they just had an amazing chemistry. They looked like they were really in love on screen...maybe that had to do with the fact that they were real life couples. I loved every single movie they did together. I loved Fida. 36 china town is one of my favorite movie. Chup CHup ke, they weren't really paired togehter...but I loved them in the songs lol. Awesome movie too...kareena acted really well. But of course JWM is their best film...Chemistry wise and film wise.  they give me butterflies in my stomach.  THe part about bebo looking older doesn't bother me. Any actress would look older next to shahid lol. It's not bebo's fault nor shahid's fault.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

Am actually a huge fan of bebo and shahid. Loved them since Fida (their first movie). They looked cute together. And don't know why, but they just had an amazing chemistry. They looked like they were really in love on screen...maybe that had to do with the fact that they were real life couples. I loved every single movie they did together. they give me butterflies in my stomach.  THe part about bebo looking older doesn't bother me. Any actress would look older next to shahid lol. It's not bebo's fault nor shahid's fault.

I so agree as well they had an amazing chemistry, it never bothered me at all she was older than him, I LOVED them in JWM😍
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think they share any spectacular chemistry.
In JWM, they didnt have anything passionate or romantic. They played two very CUTE characters, hence people automatically equated that to having chemistry, period.
It depends on the script, and any two actors in JWM woudl have become an instant fav couple after it.
They are good actors, but always looked liek mismatch onscreen except in JWM.