Bigg Boss Season 4

Do you like Dolly talking in Punjabi? - Page 5

Poll

Do you like Dolly talking in Punjabi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lilymily

Unlike u, who doesn't know anything beyond Hindi daily soaps and Reality show. Limited GK and low IQ.....as I said b4 u hardly have a brain 2 use, so don't stress urself and take rest nahi toh abhi tak toh aadhe pagal ho kal tak pure ho jaoge.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.. please stop lilymily 🤣..you're crackin me up.... awww.. tum toh gussa ho gayi? 😆.. gussa sehat ke liye accha nahin hai.. pranayam karo 😆.. you lil silly lilymily 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

🤣.. please stop lilymily 🤣..you're crackin me up.... awww.. tum toh gussa ho gayi? 😆.. gussa sehat ke liye accha nahin hai.. pranayam karo 😆.. you lil silly lilymily 😛

well, that gr8 news, if I can crack u up that shows I have gr8 sense of humour and presence of mind. khair tum toh woh bhi nahi kar sakte coz tumhare pass toh dimaag hi nahi hai🤣 just like ur name Emptiness ur mind is empty as well🤣🤣🤣
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dolly da punjabi gal kerna...chak de phatte!!! i love the way she speak punjabi..even tho i personnaly dont like to listen pure punjabi cuz for me its hard to understand!!!

well, that gr8 news, if I can crack u up that shows I have gr8 sense of humour and presence of mind. khair tum toh woh bhi nahi kar sakte coz tumhare pass toh dimaag hi nahi hai🤣 just like ur name Emptiness ur mind is empty as well🤣🤣🤣

if you really had a presence of mind then you'd realise that i'm laughing at you, not at your sense of humour, which is practically non-existent  🤣

y not?...he is not punjabi, considering urself a punjabi and being a punjabi is different. If u consider urself punjabi doesn't mean u r punjabi for the rest of the punjabis. Definitely, caste and everything matters. There are so many ppl in Delhi (esp..Sharma, Vats, Kalra) who claim to be punjabi but we as punjabis never accept them as punjabi coz that's not who u r even if u speak or live in punjabi community. Get ur facts right as Goswami's are not punjabis.

ROFLMAO... you serious..🤣

So what exactly do you mean when you say "caste and everything"..? 😆😆

Just because these "ppl in delhi" ie.. the Sharmas, Vats, Kalras, decided to leave Punjab to settle elsewhere.. they are no longer punjabis..??? .. 😛
😆..  In that case i shouldn't be calling myself a punjabi either.. 😒 and nor should any of those families who settled abroad..🤓 damn it.. all this while i've been thinking that i am punjabi..😆🤣

That's ludicrous..!! thanks for the laughs..😉😆

PS. please change the "we" to "I" or "my family & I".. cuz you dont obviously speak for the whole population of punjab.. 😎😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Meena Kitna confusion hai yaar...just because u dont live in punjab ur not consider as punjabi !!!get that fact...!!!🤣
This content was originally posted by: Jesmina

Meena Kitna confusion hai yaar...just because u dont live in punjab ur not consider as punjabi !!!get that fact...!!!🤣

Haha.. i know Jes.. kya facts hai..🤣..  i wonder if the TM knows that "opinions" are not "facts"..
stranger.67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Haha.. i know Jes.. kya facts hai..🤣..  i wonder if the TM knows that "opinions" are not "facts"..

For those people...imagination is considering as facts😆😆😆joh woh soch te hai samajh te dusre bhi wohi soch te hai!!! thats why they talk for WE and not for..I...kya iska kohi cure hai???
This content was originally posted by: Jesmina

For those people...imagination is considering as facts😆😆😆joh woh soch te hai samajh te dusre bhi wohi soch te hai!!! thats why they talk for WE and not for..I...kya iska kohi cure hai???

i am afraid there is no cure for ignorance..🤔😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

i am afraid there is no cure for ignorance..🤔😆

Then there is only one way is...pray!!!joh dawa kaam nahin kerta woh duha kerta hai...