Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO kaun kehnda ya keh Punjabi brahmin nahi ho sakde ?... Its true that most Punjabi Brahmins prefer to speak in Hindi but as far as I know many of them know Punjabi very well ..
And have also lived in Punjab so according to me it depends on every Brahmin, cuz not all are the same 😳

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

lillymillyji please stop being so argumentative, and jagralu or as us Punjabi speaking people say laraaki / kapathi........its not nice to be rude to members.....be nice and remember one thing we are all Gods children and cannot and should not be judged by our faith, language, rang, roop or posts!!

Awal Allah noor upaya,kudrat ke sab bandey
First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.
Ek Noor te sab jag upja,kaun bhaley ,kau mandey?
From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad?

well, sorry to say, I never started the fight and I am not ladaki. I'll be nice till the time I get a good response from the other side and was just explaining my views as to what are my perception on a certain topic with sources. Anyways, I dont mind saying "sorry" to u if u felt offended. 
lilymily thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

LMAO kaun kehnda ya keh Punjabi brahmin nahi ho sakde ?... Its true that most Punjabi Brahmins prefer to speak in Hindi but as far as I know many of them know Punjabi very well ..
And have also lived in Punjab so according to me it depends on every Brahmin, cuz not all are the same 😳

not again pls....... asi punjabi brahmin di gal nahi kar the, asi toh Goswami di gal kar rahe the.
Mera kehna si Goswami punjabi nahi honde hain. inn logon da kehna si ki goswami punjabi honde hain. issiliye saade vich itna lamba arguement ro raha tha.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lilymily

not again pls....... asi punjabi brahmin di gal nahi kar the, asi toh Goswami di gal kar rahe the.
Mera kehna si Goswami punjabi nahi honde hain. inn logon da kehna si ki goswami punjabi honde hain. issiliye saade vich itna lamba arguement ro raha tha.

Achhaaa, Meh ta suneya si ki Hrishant punjabi haan, (btw. he and Sam have always been my fav in BB) but Yeah I was wondering about the same thing I nevah knew Goswami's were punjabi ...
lilymily thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Achhaaa, Meh ta suneya si ki Hrishant punjabi haan, (btw. he and Sam have always been my fav in BB) but Yeah I was wondering about the same thing I nevah knew Goswami's were punjabi ...

menu bhi vohi hai, sade log te kadi nahi sunneya ki goswami punjabi honde hain. Ah ho sakda hai ki he might have been brought in Punjab or nearby vicinity and you know after living for such a long tym ppl start claiming that they are punjabi.

well, no need to participate in the discussion if u r so irritated, y put stress on ur mind when u hardly have one...lol😆....and ur last quote involves plagiarism where u have picked up one of my quotes, atleast be creative in this.....oh i forgot u don't have a brain to use, so sad.....i pity u.😔

lol.. if only you'd practice what you preach.. talk about the pot calling the kettle black 😆... i guess you fulfill the role of the village idiot here 😆
lilymily thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

lol.. if only you'd practice what you preach.. talk about the pot calling the kettle black 😆... i guess you fulfill the role of the village idiot here 😆

and u potray urself as Sugar Man (powerpuff girl), mindless and lame creature.

and u potray urself as Sugar Man (powerpuff girl), mindless and lame creature.

sugar man? 😕.. you've lost your marbles or what? 😕
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love when people speak Punjabi! Maybe because I am Punjabi myself and that is the language spoken in my house. However I voted NO in this poll because when it comes to Dolly, I just don't like her talking 😆For some reason everything she says annoys me, no matter what language she says it in, even if she's saying it in my mother-tongue Punjabi.
lilymily thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

sugar man? 😕.. you've lost your marbles or what? 😕

Unlike u, who doesn't know anything beyond Hindi daily soaps and Reality show. Limited GK and low IQ.....as I said b4 u hardly have a brain 2 use, so don't stress urself and take rest nahi toh abhi tak toh aadhe pagal ho kal tak pure ho jaoge.