Do you like Dolly talking in Punjabi?

Poll Choice
Yes
NO
Sometimes
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shizaru

youre response leaves us good punjabis in a very bad and almost biggotted light........end of conversation with you young lady......and as Sameer Paaji a fellow punjabi would say in my second language " watch your manners"

Mods feel free to lock this post as it would offend or instigate many members to take offense especially as reference has been made to caste and communities.........

well, definitely ppl like u feel offended when they are shown the facts, it has not to do with instigating someone but just the fact that u are not willing to accept ur defeat.

yep im defeated by your  views.............please rejoice your win.....its a major achievement..........well done.......👏.........

Thanku Thanku
punjabi language is good to listen , specially abuses in punjabi.....
Originally posted by lilymily

sorry but still u haven't proven anything...LOL
anyone claiming to be punjabi doesn't mean he or she is. Caste and religion definitely matter.
Hence, in a literal sense Goswamis are not punjabis.

wikipedia
The Brahmins of the Punjab region are chiefly Saraswat Brahmins. They have a special association with the Punjab since they take their name from the river, Saraswati.

In Punjab, the Saraswat Brahmins are further divied into following main sections.

1. Panja jati (five families), A subgroup of Punjabi Brahmins whose surnames are Jaitly, Trikha, Kumoria, Jinghan, and Mohla.
  2. Barahis, This group belongs to the Shakadweepi Brahmins/ Maga Brahmins.
  3. Bawanjais, who marry among fifty-two houses only.
  4. Athwans (seven families/seveners) and include Joshis, Kurals, Bhanots, Sands, Pathaks, Bharadwajs, Shouries. These eight families marry among each other.
  5. Mohyals- the warrior brahmin race. 
  6. Bhaskars Gotra Vashisht, originating from a place "Badu ki Gusaiyaan" now in Pakistan.
Hence Proved that Goswami's don't even come under Punjabi Brahmins.
So, sad mpc.sofar...U LOST

Sorry, I thought you had some common sense but I was wrong.

First, your last post was about title. Goswami is not Hrishant's title, it is his surname.
Secondly, it is "often" applied to them. That does not mean it is "only" applied to them.
Thirdly, even your new source says "chiefly". It does not say all Punjabi Brahmins are Saraswat Brahmins.
Fourthly, my post was merely replying to your point that Brahmins cannot be Punjabis. You yourself have proved it wrong by the latest source of Saraswat Brahmins.

EDIT : Anyway the wikipedia article you quoted doesn't have any source so it doesn't matter even if the information in it were relevant.
Edited by mpc.sofar - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mpc.sofar

Sorry, I thought you had some common sense but I was wrong.

First, your last post was about title. Goswami is not Hrishant's title, it is his surname.
Secondly, it is "often" applied to them. That does not mean it is "only" applied to them.
Thirdly, even your new source says "chiefly". It does not say all Punjabi Brahmins are Saraswat Brahmins.
Fourthly, my post was merely replying to your point that Brahmins cannot be Punjabis. You yourself have proved it wrong by the latest source of Saraswat Brahmins.

EDIT : Anyway the wikipedia article you quoted doesn't have any source so it doesn't matter even if the information in it were relevant.

Plz. don't waste my time with ur unnecessary, uncritical, unneeded, undesirable, unessential and worthless reply. We were always talking about Goswami and not Punjabi Brahmins. your 'faltu' explaination and uncalled replies prove nothing but u wrong. I was speaking loud and clear that Goswami's are not Punjabis but are Sanyasis or so called brahmins and now donot irritate me unless you get evidence that Goswami's are Punjabi. 

Plz. don't waste my time with ur unnecessary, uncritical, unneeded, undesirable, unessential and worthless reply. We were always talking about Goswami and not Punjabi Brahmins. your 'faltu' explaination and uncalled replies prove nothing but u wrong. I was speaking loud and clear that Goswami's are not Punjabis but are Sanyasis or so called brahmins and now donot irritate me unless you get evidence that Goswami's are Punjabi. 

you're the one who is irritating everyone with your "unnecessary, uncritical, unneeded, undesirable, unessential and worthless" replies.  How about you tell us your so-called imaginery "criteria" for being Punjabi?
Originally posted by Emptiness

you're the one who is irritating everyone with your "unnecessary, uncritical, unneeded, undesirable, unessential and worthless" replies.  How about you tell us your so-called imaginery "criteria" for being Punjabi?

Don't worry about lilymily. He/She thinks Hrishant follows the path of Sannyasa 😆😆 just because his surname is Goswami. Hrishant would get the shock of his lifetime if he comes to know of this.

Originally posted by Emptiness

well, no need to participate in the discussion if u r so irritated, y put stress on ur mind when u hardly have one...lol😆....and ur last quote involves plagiarism where u have picked up one of my quotes, atleast be creative in this.....oh i forgot u don't have a brain to use, so sad.....i pity u.😔
Originally posted by mpc.sofar

Don't worry about lilymily. He/She thinks Hrishant follows the path of Sannyasa 😆😆 just because his surname is Goswami. Hrishant would get the shock of his lifetime if he comes to know of this.

i pity u too.....coz of ur ignorance in reading. May be ur teachers never taught u.. reading between the lines. No problem when I am here, come online from 2pm-4pm and I will be more than happy to teach u, free of cost. Aur kis cheez main madad chaiye aapko, kahi apke dimaag mein bhi toh bhusa nahi bhara....toh jaiye kisi gayein (cow) ko ye bhusa khila ke aaiye.
Thats the only thing I've always liked about her 😳😆

well, no need to participate in the discussion if u r so irritated, y put stress on ur mind when u hardly have one...lol😆....and ur last quote involves plagiarism where u have picked up one of my quotes, atleast be creative in this.....oh i forgot u don't have a brain to use, so sad.....i pity u.😔

lillymillyji please stop being so argumentative, and jagralu or as us Punjabi speaking people say laraaki / kapathi........its not nice to be rude to members.....be nice and remember one thing we are all Gods children and cannot and should not be judged by our faith, language, rang, roop or posts!!

Awal Allah noor upaya,kudrat ke sab bandey
First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.
Ek Noor te sab jag upja,kaun bhaley ,kau mandey?
From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad?