Miley Cyrus Caught Smoking !!!!!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys guess what Miley Cyrus is caught smoking, so check  this video out, you'll know here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb9RbtjDezk&feature=related
Edited by peace224 - 12 years ago
ooooooooo
btw thanks dear
I don't see what the big deal is... it's not like that's illegal or anything.
Poor girl's sticking with wrong friends I guess. And ppl love to put her down.
What's weird is that the news channel are making THAT the big news. There are much more stories out there. Besides she's 18 & legal to live her life the way she wants.
I am not against Miley Cyrus or aything by posting this, even if you guys think that she is old enough to whatever she wants to do, Its still pretty bad for her to be smoking and i think she's just doing that cause now there are more popular people then her and nobody is her fan now, she just wants people to notice her by doing stupidity that just makes her lok like an idiot, she could do whatever she wants but she shouldn't do wats not mean't for her, Hope you guys understand wat i mean =)
Originally posted by peace224

I am not against Miley Cyrus or aything by posting this, even if you guys think that she is old enough to whatever she wants to do, Its still pretty bad for her to be smoking and i think she's just doing that cause now there are more popular people then her and nobody is her fan now, she just wants people to notice her by doing stupidity that just makes her lok like an idiot, she could do whatever she wants but she shouldn't do wats not mean't for her, Hope you guys understand wat i mean =)

Ya, I get you. That's why I said, she's sticking with the wrong crowd.
Apparently that was a private moment and one of her friends (who was present there) recorded & posted online. But I don't think she's trying to gain attention or whatsoever.
I'm sure she's going through a tough time & treats smoking as the medicine.
I'm not a fan of her but just finding it unreasonable that ppl judge her for whatever reason they think suits her. She's not a bad person though.
Just saying *shrugs*
Chill, the news Channel exaggerated a lot..they claimed that it was drugs and all, but it was done because she wanted get rid off her sweet Disney Channel image.

I don't the the topic maker really made it seem a big deal, she just posted an article like anybody else about a Disney star.

I do agree that it's not a big deal though.