What Rubbish Is this? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Mahaepisodes are useless, aren't we all aware of this? Though, SGP to me is never really unacceptable as you stated, bud. Its always got too much worth watching. It was a full-on filler, yet I loved it to bits. =D
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Mahaepisodes are useless, aren't we all aware of this? Though, SGP to me is never really unacceptable as you stated, bud. Its always got too much worth watching. It was a full-on filler, yet I loved it to bits. =D

Yup..Mahaepisodes are uselss...but SGP has this forte that with every Mahaepisode..they have shown whatever promised on the promos..and EVERY Mahaepisode..has been HILLARIOUS!..Let it be Suhana's roti making..the tapak tapak tapak part in the slapgate epi or the acchi bahu epi...The acchi bahu epi was CLASS!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Had expected the same with yesterday's epi too...Though it wasnt that funny..but me actually found it good..as a normal episode..it was nothing more than a FILLER..but I enjoyed it..timepass😆
I agree with Shounak, SGP always gave us 100% when ever it was Maha episode, but I am not complaining today as well, it was very heartwarming episode, if not hallarious  but I loved Ragini,s I means Suhana,s one liners which she said to Meena, " Yuk! mard kay dil Ka raasta stomach say ho kar jataa hai, Yuk! Meena to koi aur route bata"
Originally posted by venture

I agree with Shounak, SGP always gave us 100% when ever it was Maha episode, but I am not complaining today as well, it was very heartwarming episode, if not hallarious  but I loved Ragini,s I means Suhana,s one liners which she said to Meena, " Yuk! mard kay dil Ka raasta stomach say ho kar jataa hai, Yuk! Meena to koi aur route bata"
well said 👏me toooooooooo loved that sentence
 i really enjoyed the episode 😛
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I can understand that you're annoyed but HONESTLY I LOVED IT. It was such a nice episode. I know there was no cooking involved but I just love how Suhana is evolving, its such a beautiful transition they're showing. I absolutely loved the Sushan scenes, they are so sweet. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL INNOCENT ROMANCE. SGP has portrayed Ishaan and Suhana's bond so beautifully today. The way Ishaan said "Ek muskurahat de do" AWWW 😍I melted there and then. How he placated Suhana and how she blushed and said thankyou and give him that smile. Awww that was just beautiful.  Also Badi Ma and Suhana scenes. I love Badi Ma for being the only confidant for Suhana in the household after Ishaan. Her support and understanding is what's helping Suhana to learn and mature. Its like metamorphosis - a protected delicate, pretty and sensitive being grows into a beautiful butterfly. I loved each Sushaan and Badi Ma and Suhana scenes. This show is conveying how you can transform an rich, spoilt and self centred(not selfish) girl into a sensible, empathetic and a considerate person without changing her identify. You cannot change a person for what they are but you can change their habbits and thats what I like the most about this show- Suhana doesn't need to change as a person, its just her habbits. You know there's a saying "Old habits die hard"
i m totally agree with u
well said👍🏼👍🏼