Posted: 13 years ago
I thought Suhana was supposed to cook something in this episode! Episode is almost over , but kuch nahin hua😲 This is just not acceptable.. Viewers are not stupid to just lap anything they give😕
Today's SGP Mahaepisode looked like any other Maha Epsiode on the channel..Promo mein kuch aur..and episode mein kuch aur😆..Anyways...atleast the episode made sense..atleast no waste of time..but they shouldnt have shown such a hullabaloo over Suhana's cooking in the promo when they showed nothing reg that in the episode.😕

Yaa Even I m so Mad on CV's...This is Only Show I watch on SP..and I was expecting one hour Non-stop Laughter Ride and Great show as Always..Why they Fool us....I mean it was not so Like Bad and all..But Jis Cheeze Ke liye Dekhne Baithe Who to Hua Hi Nahi...😭😭😭Come On..I love SGP..Pls Dont Do as other shows Na..

Aray yaar Suhana khana bana rahi hai naa dair to lagay ge!!! abhi to poora hafta baaqi hey most probably it would be Tuesday when it would be served.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
yes the epi was a letdown in the sense that the cooking scenes were not there... but on the other hand, i thoroughly enjoyed the epi, too. It made a lot of sense, not to jump to suhana cooking for ishaan. i mean today was a great lead into the kitchen... am so looking forward to Monday...
agree that there was nothing about cooking. But loved the epi :))
so much of sushaan scenes which were very cute and well directed :)
Originally posted by -AG4U-

I thought Suhana was supposed to cook something in this episode! Episode is almost over , but kuch nahin hua😲 This is just not acceptable.. Viewers are not stupid to just lap anything they give😕

I can understand that you're annoyed but HONESTLY I LOVED IT. It was such a nice episode. I know there was no cooking involved but I just love how Suhana is evolving, its such a beautiful transition they're showing. I absolutely loved the Sushan scenes, they are so sweet. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL INNOCENT ROMANCE. SGP has portrayed Ishaan and Suhana's bond so beautifully today. The way Ishaan said "Ek muskurahat de do" AWWW 😍I melted there and then. How he placated Suhana and how she blushed and said thankyou and give him that smile. Awww that was just beautiful.  Also Badi Ma and Suhana scenes. I love Badi Ma for being the only confidant for Suhana in the household after Ishaan. Her support and understanding is what's helping Suhana to learn and mature. Its like metamorphosis - a protected delicate, pretty and sensitive being grows into a beautiful butterfly. I loved each Sushaan and Badi Ma and Suhana scenes. This show is conveying how you can transform an rich, spoilt and self centred(not selfish) girl into a sensible, empathetic and a considerate person without changing her identify. You cannot change a person for what they are but you can change their habbits and thats what I like the most about this show- Suhana doesn't need to change as a person, its just her habbits. You know there's a saying "Old habits die hard"
I personally loved this episode, this is one Maha episode I found Maha entertaining.
Originally posted by sheemu83

I can understand that you're annoyed but HONESTLY I LOVED IT. It was such a nice episode. I know there was no cooking involved but I just love how Suhana is evolving, its such a beautiful transition they're showing. I absolutely loved the Sushan scenes, they are so sweet. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL INNOCENT ROMANCE. SGP has portrayed Ishaan and Suhana's bond so beautifully today. The way Ishaan said "Ek muskurahat de do" AWWW 😍I melted there and then. How he placated Suhana and how she blushed and said thankyou and give him that smile. Awww that was just beautiful.  Also Badi Ma and Suhana scenes. I love Badi Ma for being the only confidant for Suhana in the household after Ishaan. Her support and understanding is what's helping Suhana to learn and mature. Its like metamorphosis - a protected delicate, pretty and sensitive being grows into a beautiful butterfly. I loved each Sushaan and Badi Ma and Suhana scenes. This show is conveying how you can transform an rich, spoilt and self centred(not selfish) girl into a sensible, empathetic and a considerate person without changing her identify. You cannot change a person for what they are but you can change their habbits and thats what I like the most about this show- Suhana doesn't need to change as a person, its just her habbits. You know there's a saying "Old habits die hard"

well said👏👏

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Yaa Even I m so Mad on CV's...This is Only Show I watch on SP..and I was expecting one hour Non-stop Laughter Ride and Great show as Always..Why they Fool us....I mean it was not so Like Bad and all..But Jis Cheeze Ke liye Dekhne Baithe Who to Hua Hi Nahi...😭😭😭Come On..I love SGP..Pls Dont Do as other shows Na..

exactly.. baaki sab kuch hogaya bas dekhne ki cheeze nahi hua!lol