Hi, i have newly joined... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ya-digg

how can it be for few days? πŸ˜• it only started 9 months ago? πŸ˜•

But I have news...he is thinking of leaving this show....and accept NB.......I am not sure  baout it....they will proably show some twist...I have no hopes of maneet marruage
Originally posted by muniza75

Kulluuuuuuuuuuuu ullu di pathi, tujhe kiss ne bola GC is leaving......Waisey toh sub ne jaana hai, duniya mein sub jaane ke liye aaye hain, pur Guru hi kyon?

Bolo Kullu bolo......

Muniza
waise inside news aayi....pata nahin mein kyu positive think karni ki koshish kar rahi hoon...thought that maybe i should encourage the new members in our forums....

but the insider news revealed that GC is frustrated with the way things have been going...and he is thinkin about leaving his role....and also they may bring another maan...or they might just get rid of his character....
now all hope is gone....i am not longer positive after these news.....it is alll over for me...
i will never watch an indian show ever again....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Thankyou mysterygirl, kuls, sameera, mgdg...πŸ˜ƒ

Why do you say gurmeet is leaving? please dont say that... i cant bear ti think of any other person as maan.😭
Originally posted by muniza75

Kulluuuuuuuuuuuu ullu di pathi, tujhe kiss ne bola GC is leaving......Waisey toh sub ne jaana hai, duniya mein sub jaane ke liye aaye hain, pur Guru hi kyon?

Bolo Kullu bolo......

Muniza

Yes muniza....there is news like this from his FB ......he is planning to leave this show for Nach baliya.....they will probaly replace him......or just get rid of his character
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

waise inside news aayi....pata nahin mein kyu positive think karni ki koshish kar rahi hoon...thought that maybe i should encourage the new members in our forums....

but the insider news revealed that GC is frustrated with the way things have been going...and he is thinkin about leaving his role....and also they may bring another maan...or they might just get rid of his character....
now all hope is gone....i am not longer positive after these news.....it is alll over for me...

Really?😲 Omg omg omg , really if he will leaves the show then i will stop watching Geet, and quit this forum as well....

No Geet without MaanEet/GurTi....

Yaar plz sachi, hai abb kya hoga?

Muniza
gurmeet is jaan of the show ... he can't leave! 😲

love you gurmeet! πŸ€—
Originally posted by kuls11

Yes muniza....there is news like this from his FB ......he is planning to leave this show for Nach baliya.....they will probaly replace him......or just get rid of his character

Really, omg 1 more news....Yaar i am sad now...Since yesterday i was only upset, but now sad, wanna cry my heart out πŸ˜­...

Jhoot toh bol rahi ho Kullu?

Muniza
Originally posted by kuls11

But I have news...he is thinking of leaving this show....and accept NB.......I am not sure  baout it....they will proably show some twist...I have no hopes of maneet marruage
yes i got the news from someone in the sets....
he is most likely going to get on with NB....Confused
i am numb...and have nothing to say anymore.......this show was my life.....and now it feels like it is about to be over
funny it is just a show.....

but then again i will pretend and say "all is well" and just move on
πŸ˜‰

Me to going to leave this show....I think probably we should start another show or start NB......we will see u there on that forumπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

yes i got the news from someone in the sets....
he is most likely going to get on with NB....πŸ˜•
i am numb...and have nothing to say anymore.......this show was my life.....and now it feels like it is about to be over
funny it is just a show.....

but then again i will pretend and say "all is well" and just move on

😭😭😭 Omg now you are making me more sad......

I hope it will false news....

Muniza