Hi, i have newly joined...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
i have been a silent reader on this forum for some time now... and i finally got my own id.Big smile
i used to really enjoy the forum for good discussion on my only favourite serial Geet... but i dont know what has happened? why are there so many negative mails about gurmeet's blog? guys please am sure he didnt really mean that, please respect his personal life and his love for Debbie (Day Dreaming  i wish i also had someone like that, she si so lucky), and let us again enjoy geet and msk like before.
hello im soha even i joined today. i love gc and debina is his future wife. let's not bash gc and debina please. Ouch
Hi soha. i just feel sooo bad about everyone talking like this. sometime or other he would have yelled back no? coz the amount everyone keeps talking about debbie is not nice... adn she really seems to be a nice person, i find her very classy and dignified and pretty. they are a very good looking couple. who would take so much of criticism about someone they love
hi hun....welcome, don't get upset over this.....it happens it is just a phase and it too will fade away...for now just don't respond to any negative post...ignore them...soon everything will be fine...

"all is well"
What Shivi.....you are giving them false hopes.....this serial is for few days...than GC will leave so that all his non fans can enjoy it to fullest......
Originally posted by Debrox

Hi soha. i just feel sooo bad about everyone talking like this. sometime or other he would have yelled back no? coz the amount everyone keeps talking about debbie is not nice... adn she really seems to be a nice person, i find her very classy and dignified and pretty. they are a very good looking couple. who would take so much of criticism about someone they love

I like guru with debina but I'm more a Maneet fan. I think they look more good together. Embarrassed but debina is Guru's future wife ... it's bad to bash her. Ouch
Edited by ya-digg - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

What Shivi.....you are giving them false hopes.....this serial is for few days...than GC will leave so that all his non fans can enjoy it to fullest......

how can it be for few days? Confused it only started 9 months ago? Confused
welcome dear....everything will be alright in a couple of days in GF....just be positive & enjoy Wink