Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WOW Excellent - This is what we understand him

maan_sree thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow...great 
This will be my last post on the topic which we are discussing on the Gurmeet's blog...

1. We are saying, he hurted his loyal fans also - BUT tel me one thing, did he ever mention that, the fans who are in my facebook, fans who are in India forums, fans who are orkut etc. No right, he was mentioning about only those fans who come and write in his blog - why you guys are making 2*2=5 and he did not even mentioned that then for what reason we are bashing him.....I my self is fed up of reading against DB and comparing with DD then DB is his love, how can he keep quite

If he has to react he would have reacted long back....but he waited and tried to forget...no we did not even give any chance for him to do so....

As per fans who wrote in his BLOG, I repeat who wrote in his BLOG, for them he did so, If he has to tell to all of his fans, then he would have posted the same in facebook, india forums and orkut communities also If I'm not wrong.........

2. And he clearly mentioned that he love his fans.....and many times he said that....he was only hurt for the fans who wrote in his blog

3.  I have seen many posts like, indirectly people saying that GC is getting attracted to DD and what not....If any romantic scene comes, If any SBS scene comes, then also they do the same stuff of saying GC to one or the other stuff.... did ever GC come into the forum and said any thing...no right...then for what reason we are bashing...I really want to know the reason...

4. Some times I see you-tube comments for the serial episodes, there also they start comparing again and start yelling badly about DB.....did he ever went there and said something....No right...
sometimes after I see the comments from youtube...as a human being I felt very bad and cried for the comments also...

5. there were many posts that, GC said DD as a DOG...wow great guys...very great understanding..If you understand the statements correctly, then you wouldnt have said that....bechara us DEXTER ko bhi nahi choda...uske fans ne....kya kya nahi bola uske bare main...Now that GC is afraid to put about his parents in his own blog

6. I see some of the fans are unjoining his profile...BTW...why guys...Is he also not a human being and this is what you understand him..I'm sorry to say but If something goes wrong (although there is nothing wrong in it) then we dont care about that person and If he is fine and we all say that I'm a great fan of him....I dont know why is this sudden change in understanding of a person

7. Some are saying that, they lost interst in him...ok not a problem..there are still loyal fans of him who understand him and likes him to the core....If you understand him correctly you guys wouldnt have said that...

8. some are saying GC shouldnt have reacted and do not care about it...every where I see one or more comments against DB either in facebook, IF, youtube, in his own blog and orkut also....and this is not only todays talk, this is happening from past 6 months or so.........he waited, definitely waited and he couldnt tolerate it..so he had to react....

9. why actors will have to bear whatever fans has to say..whether he is loyal or whatever...first of all he is a human being....he also have feelings and he may also get hurt....he can take any thing which you are saying about his acting....but not anything about his personal life....we only started comparing....now we are saying he is wrong....bechara..he was sharing his hurt with us....we are making a big issue on that...very great..and I repeat guys..he was talking only about his fans who wrote in his blog...not to everyone...he also respect us...

10. we are saying, he should not be so open about his personal life....and sometimes we say we need his interviews and we need to know more about them...but are we really clear what we want from the actors...now...definitely guys, GC wont open his private life for sure...the samething happened to other actors also..and now they stopped talking about their private life

11. you guys may say...fans are fans only, whether you are in IF, youtube, orkut, facebook...or in his own blog...and he said to all those fans...that is your opinion...Just question if he was saying about all his fans..then he should have posted the topic everywhere and i think he can do that also...but he did not do that..because he dont want to hurt everyone....he was trying to make it clear to only those guys who wrote bad about in his own blog....just think about this guys...are we really loyal to him....and I'm not at all pointing BTW..

12. I clearly know that as long as actors perform well, then we look into his work and we become crazy..that is the truth..and even GC also know this very well and as he understand that also..

13. Guys, people joining and unjoining will definitely never affect any thing...there are fans who understand him and they are there for him...no just stop this discussion guys...

you guys may feel my understanding is wrong.. and whatever I'm saying is bullshit...but I just want to make you guys understand that GC love us so much....and he is very loyal to us and he want us and we want him....

there is no offense towards any one...but this what my understanding...we fans can either break the things and make the things...I want to be the one who make the things. how many of you are with me...

sorry for the long post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg I loved ur POST🤗
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
for once someone is writing a sensible post......
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maan_sree

wow...great 

This will be my last post on the topic which we are discussing on the Gurmeet's blog...

1. We are saying, he hurted his loyal fans also - BUT tel me one thing, did he ever mention that, the fans who are in my facebook, fans who are in India forums, fans who are orkut etc. No right, he was mentioning about only those fans who come and write in his blog - why you guys are making 2*2=5 and he did not even mentioned that then for what reason we are bashing him.....I my self is fed up of reading against DB and comparing with DD then DB is his love, how can he keep quite

If he has to react he would have reacted long back....but he waited and tried to forget...no we did not even give any chance for him to do so....

As per fans who wrote in his BLOG, I repeat who wrote in his BLOG, for them he did so, If he has to tell to all of his fans, then he would have posted the same in facebook, india forums and orkut communities also If I'm not wrong.........

2. And he clearly mentioned that he love his fans.....and many times he said that....he was only hurt for the fans who wrote in his blog

3.  I have seen many posts like, indirectly people saying that GC is getting attracted to DD and what not....If any romantic scene comes, If any SBS scene comes, then also they do the same stuff of saying GC to one or the other stuff.... did ever GC come into the forum and said any thing...no right...then for what reason we are bashing...I really want to know the reason...

4. Some times I see you-tube comments for the serial episodes, there also they start comparing again and start yelling badly about DB.....did he ever went there and said something....No right...
sometimes after I see the comments from youtube...as a human being I felt very bad and cried for the comments also...

5. there were many posts that, GC said DD as a DOG...wow great guys...very great understanding..If you understand the statements correctly, then you wouldnt have said that....bechara us DEXTER ko bhi nahi choda...uske fans ne....kya kya nahi bola uske bare main...Now that GC is afraid to put about his parents in his own blog

6. I see some of the fans are unjoining his profile...BTW...why guys...Is he also not a human being and this is what you understand him..I'm sorry to say but If something goes wrong (although there is nothing wrong in it) then we dont care about that person and If he is fine and we all say that I'm a great fan of him....I dont know why is this sudden change in understanding of a person

7. Some are saying that, they lost interst in him...ok not a problem..there are still loyal fans of him who understand him and likes him to the core....If you understand him correctly you guys wouldnt have said that...

8. some are saying GC shouldnt have reacted and do not care about it...every where I see one or more comments against DB either in facebook, IF, youtube, in his own blog and orkut also....and this is not only todays talk, this is happening from past 6 months or so.........he waited, definitely waited and he couldnt tolerate it..so he had to react....

9. why actors will have to bear whatever fans has to say..whether he is loyal or whatever...first of all he is a human being....he also have feelings and he may also get hurt....he can take any thing which you are saying about his acting....but not anything about his personal life....we only started comparing....now we are saying he is wrong....bechara..he was sharing his hurt with us....we are making a big issue on that...very great..and I repeat guys..he was talking only about his fans who wrote in his blog...not to everyone...he also respect us...

10. we are saying, he should not be so open about his personal life....and sometimes we say we need his interviews and we need to know more about them...but are we really clear what we want from the actors...now...definitely guys, GC wont open his private life for sure...the samething happened to other actors also..and now they stopped talking about their private life

11. you guys may say...fans are fans only, whether you are in IF, youtube, orkut, facebook...or in his own blog...and he said to all those fans...that is your opinion...Just question if he was saying about all his fans..then he should have posted the topic everywhere and i think he can do that also...but he did not do that..because he dont want to hurt everyone....he was trying to make it clear to only those guys who wrote bad about in his own blog....just think about this guys...are we really loyal to him....and I'm not at all pointing BTW..

12. I clearly know that as long as actors perform well, then we look into his work and we become crazy..that is the truth..and even GC also know this very well and as he understand that also..

13. Guys, people joining and unjoining will definitely never affect any thing...there are fans who understand him and they are there for him...no just stop this discussion guys...

you guys may feel my understanding is wrong.. and whatever I'm saying is bullshit...but I just want to make you guys understand that GC love us so much....and he is very loyal to us and he want us and we want him....

there is no offense towards any one...but this what my understanding...we fans can either break the things and make the things...I want to be the one who make the things. how many of you are with me...

sorry for the long post

great post. I agree with everything. What are fans hurt about. They have been abusing him left and right since last 6 months. You are right where ever I go, whatever site people are just talking bad about his personal life and even at times. him I personally thing he should sue all these people who are making these offensive comments. There should be some privacy laws for fans as well
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very Very Truely Said Again Again iam saying He dint made any wrong"BARDASH KE BHI HADH HOTA HAI YAR"
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the much needed post. Hope people who claim to be GC's fans try and understand him as a human first and then an actor.
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
agree.....nice post...hopefully the misunderstanding gets clear
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved ur post it spoke my heart.....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said, instead of feeling upset the fans should have felt sorry that GC was hurt and the misinterpretation of the dog sentence is so ridiculous, I read it several times and never seen the comparison.

Why are we creating issues when there isn't any. We are GC & DD fans we love them but we should also respect them. There are some outside forces who must have written these hurtful things on GC's blog and then are trying to create problems within the forum. 

Should we let them succeed; aren't we all a family on the Geet Forum. Let's all show our solidarity towards each other and towards our favorite stars GC & DD & not let anyone from outside create problems within ourselves.

By the way the message was written by GC's blog writer not by him for which he said he apologized if his fans misunderstood and were hurt
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NICE POST......👏
BUT I'M AFRAID THAT THESE ARGUMENTS WILL NEVER END......😭
GO TO  GC APPRECIATION THREAD
COLD WAR HAS BEGAN THERE......😲
DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS'LL STOP....😭
I THINK IT'S WISE FOR GC TO CLOSE THAT BLOG WITH A BYE BYE NOTE....
JUST MY POV😊
NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY😃
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago