Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will annie fall in love with NT's brother

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a doubt that annie will fall in love with NT's brother, who is out to ruin maan.

Geet will find out and try to stop the marriage and  this may cause MUs between maan and geet.

what do you think?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
according to the article she will defo fall in love with arjun 
n the MU will never happen again bcoz i think the know that the fans of maneet don't want that n the cvs will do wat is gud 4 the show n wat fans want to see😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nah i hope that this does not happen...

cause if Ani does fall in love with Arjun....and geet tries to save ani from arjun....and tells her that he is tryin to ruin the family...this will remind me of KDMHMD.....(Kis Desh) which is an ekta show....this idea...has been used soo soo soo many times....

our show is unique and it has always stood different and away from the other regular shows.....and too hope they maintain their uniqueness...and do not join the other regular shows....

so i hope to god that this does not happen....i don't care if Ani falls in love with arjun.....but i do not want geet being the sacrificing bhabhi tryin to help ani and going against maan or anything....
i want a new fresh storyline...

in fact it would be better if Ani does not fall in love with Arjun...
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

nah i hope that this does not happen...

cause if Ani does fall in love with Arjun....and geet tries to save ani from arjun....and tells her that he is tryin to ruin the family...this will remind me of KDMHMD.....(Kis Desh) which is an ekta show....this idea...has been used soo soo soo many times....

our show is unique and it has always stood different and away from the other regular shows.....and too hope they maintain their uniqueness...and do not join the other regular shows....

so i hope to god that this does not happen....i don't care if Ani falls in love with arjun.....but i do not want geet being the sacrificing bhabhi tryin to help ani and going against maan or anything....
i want a new fresh storyline...

in fact it would be better if Ani does not fall in love with Arjun...

I agree, we just want maan and geet to be happy in the show. It would be good to see Arjun finding out the truth about what NT did and then realising that she was in the wrong.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
may be after falling for each other arjun may change himself or annie may leave maneet for him but geet once knowing who arjun is won't let annie put her leg on axe that is sure