The Story of an Old Man and a Rose - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by imraana

WOW sri n aditi!!!!!!...wat a lovely convo!!!!!...i agree wid u guys!!!!...sri...i liked ur post!!!!...quite interesting!!!!...but wat i really loved are these lines in blue!!!!!...i mean suddenly as i was reading ur lines....i felt a different sort of conn wid da show!!!!!...o sort of look beyond da ordinary way of lookin at our fav show!!!!!...i  dont knw if i'm making sense at all!!!...but i just felt a lil strange n suddenly... looked at sumthing totally new abt dis show n also abt life in general!!!!!...thxxxx a ton 4 making me see things differently!!!!!...way 2 go girl!!!!....love u!!!...i always love ur takes n views!!!!

thanks Imu. I am so glad it touched you so much.

15 minuets of my life every morning Monday to Friday at 10:45.

It's my break time at work; I desperately wait for that time to approach.  I'm on the 4th flr of the building, I quickly put myself Aux code for break as not to get any call and get stuck on the phone. I grab my pass and run down the stairs to go to the 3rd.  That's where my journey began in Aug 2001.  I go through the desk of people not just people but the souls who touched me.  As I pass each desk I see who is off the phone and can ask how they are doing today.  If not then I make sure to touch their arm or knock on the desk to let them know I was there to say Hi.  They will response me by turning and give me the smile or a hug that makes my day.  This is my way of acknowledging them to appreciate them to have their presence in my life.  They are the people who made difference in my life, they believed in me they had faith in me that one day I'll be the star of their eyes.  They helped me to find myself who I'm and what I can do, they thought me how to trust myself and believe in me.  They knew I could do it and supported me in every step I took.  I was scared, shy, and very much vulnerable.  They constantly build strength in me and now....I'm the most boldest, loud and go getter.  No one dares to raise their voice to me.  It has been my routine for almost 10 yrs now and will continue.

This is my way of appreciating to what I have to date.

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Newdime

15 minuets of my life every morning Monday to Friday at 10:45.

It's my break time at work; I desperately wait for that time to approach.  I'm on the 4th flr of the building, I quickly put myself Aux code for break as not to get any call and get stuck on the phone. I grab my pass and run down the stairs to go to the 3rd.  That's where my journey begins in Aug 2001.  I go through the desk of people not just people but the souls who touched me.  As I pass each desk I see who is off the phone and can ask how they are doing today.  If not then I make sure to touch their arm or knock on the desk to let them know I was there to say Hi.  They will response me by turning and give me the smile or a hug that makes my day.  This is my way of acknowledging them to appreciate them to have their presence in my life.  They are the people who made difference in my life, they believed in me they had faith in me that one day I'll be the star of their eyes.  They helped me to find myself who I'm and what I can do, they thought me how to trust myself and believe in me.  They knew I could do it and supported me in every step I took.  I was scared, shy, and very much vulnerable.  They constantly build strength in me and now....I'm the most boldest, loud and go getter.  No one dares to raise their voice to me.  It has been my routine for almost 10 yrs now and will continue.

This is my way of appreciating to what I have to date.

That is so awesome and inspiring. Thanks for sharing it. You know it is gestures like that which make the world a better place to live in and for making your contribution, please accept a standing ovation from me.
Originally posted by sksg

That is so awesome and inspiring. Thanks for sharing it. You know it is gestures like that which make the world a better place to live in and for making your contribution, please accept a standing ovation from me.

That was a very irresistible appreciation Sksg.  I'm touch by your last sentence please accept my hearty thank you. ðŸ˜Š