Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Story of an Old Man and a Rose - Page 3

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Sri...what a beautiful story...thanks for sharing it with us.  In the hustle bustle of everyday...we simply forget to do the SIMPLE...take some time to just see what is around us and react to it.  Loved it.  I will try to make a conscious effort to stop and take notice....for i could totally relate to man on the corner 50 years later.....it goes by in a FLASH!!

Yes. Just like the mad rush they explained at the beginning of 3 Idiots movie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

thank u for this sri!!! really thank u!!!!

Made me smile and think!!! But then i am always thinking!!! lolz....

bohot hi hot hot hot....topic hai!!!

Thank you Shivu. Glad to make you smile. Everything in life is always hot hot hot for you, right?
sksg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

This is such a beautiful post, it really did give me goosbumps.

Plus, it's nice to read a positive post among all the negativity that seems to have spread across the forum today.

Thanks for sharing 😃

thanks for liking it .................
sksg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ranuiy

😊Ahaa! Beautiful, heartwarming story. Loved it. 

I would really like to appreciate Geet team. 

You know, when I started to watch Geet, I was going through a very challenging time in my life. But everyday the half an hour of Geet used to put me in a very good mood and in avery happy place. For quite some time Geet became the highlight of my day because I would feel so good afterwords. 
Now I am much better but still love to watch this amazing show. ðŸ˜Š

So, a big thank you to the directors, producers, writers and last but not the least, actors. You all are wonderful.

Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you!

thanks for showing the appreciation dear. that was the purpose of this post. even I went through a reawakening and feel filled with new energy after starting to watch this show. it has truly broken my routine and made me live my life again instead of merely existing. this is but a small token of appreciation compared to what it wrought in our lives.
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

beautiful thread.  love it all the more after yesterdays negativity.........bless u............keep posting positive msgs to keep +ve energy alive. thanks😊

neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

love the lines from Rabindra nath tagore poem.....................thanx😊aditi

Edited by neeraj268 - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeraj268

beautiful thread.  love it all the more after yesterdays negativity.........bless u............keep posting positive msgs to keep +ve energy alive. thanks😊

thanks dear
sksg thumbnail

thank you
sksg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeraj268

love the lines from Rabindra nath tagore poem.....................thanx😊aditi

They are my favorite lines too. Thanks again Aditi.
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sksg

Aditi, that was a lovely quote from Rabindranath Tagore. Thanks for making me remember it again.

In the end, we feel attached to the show because of the emotions it invokes in us. So, we feel apprehensive about losing its beauty and jump at the fall of a hat. Perhaps, there are traumatic incidents linked with other favorite shows that makes people respond thus. but, it never hurts to have a positive attitude and expect things will somehow turn good in the end.

Who knows the real reason for the popularity of the show? Is it just the story or the actors or the others in the team or changed perceptions of the viewers or a mix and match of everything or is there a higher force that acts through all of us to bring the real life issues faced by real time victims into the limelight, and sow seeds for the changes in the way a society perceives and handles some ills? Who can answer?

WOW sri n aditi!!!!!!...wat a lovely convo!!!!!...i agree wid u guys!!!!...sri...i liked ur post!!!!...quite interesting!!!!...but wat i really loved are these lines in blue!!!!!...i mean suddenly as i was reading ur lines....i felt a different sort of conn wid da show!!!!!...o sort of look beyond da ordinary way of lookin at our fav show!!!!!...i  dont knw if i'm making sense at all!!!...but i just felt a lil strange n suddenly... looked at sumthing totally new abt dis show n also abt life in general!!!!!...thxxxx a ton 4 making me see things differently!!!!!...way 2 go girl!!!!....love u!!!...i always love ur takes n views!!!! Edited by imraana - 13 years ago