Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

sri...........lovely topic dear........beautifully explained........wont add more bt understood d message..........

thnx for dis topic

Thanks for the understanding. Appreciate it.
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

nice story...and it has a lovely message for us youths who hardly find time to look around us to appreciate the beauty that surrounds us....

there is a small poem in bengali written by rabindranath tagore that goes like this...
"we spend loads of money and sweat to travel all over the world to look at nature's beauty...but we fail to see the beauty of the early morning dewdrop on the grass in our own garden in front of our house"...

a show is a product of sheer hard work of the entire creative team including the actors....lots of thinking and planning goes behind each episode...and we must appreciate their effort...yes criticism is healthy to some extent....it helps the CVs to work better and rectify any errors....but we must respect the effort of other ppl...

we hv loved the show since it started...and it is because of the team's hard work...so y not lets trust them to know better....if they cud make us fall in love with their show...then how come we cannot trust them to sustain our love....

Aditi, that was a lovely quote from Rabindranath Tagore. Thanks for making me remember it again.

In the end, we feel attached to the show because of the emotions it invokes in us. So, we feel apprehensive about losing its beauty and jump at the fall of a hat. Perhaps, there are traumatic incidents linked with other favorite shows that makes people respond thus. but, it never hurts to have a positive attitude and expect things will somehow turn good in the end.

Who knows the real reason for the popularity of the show? Is it just the story or the actors or the others in the team or changed perceptions of the viewers or a mix and match of everything or is there a higher force that acts through all of us to bring the real life issues faced by real time victims into the limelight, and sow seeds for the changes in the way a society perceives and handles some ills? Who can answer?
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sksg

Yes dear. We only have enough time to journey from a mother's womb to a funeral pyre and why should we waste it on negative things.

But u know what most of the people don't even try to live with this truth.... ðŸ˜­
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant.  Thank you for sharing these very, very wise words...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sri...what a beautiful story...thanks for sharing it with us.  In the hustle bustle of everyday...we simply forget to do the SIMPLE...take some time to just see what is around us and react to it.  Loved it.  I will try to make a conscious effort to stop and take notice....for i could totally relate to man on the corner 50 years later.....it goes by in a FLASH!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank u for this sri!!! really thank u!!!!

Made me smile and think!!! But then i am always thinking!!! lolz....

bohot hi hot hot hot....topic hai!!!
This is such a beautiful post, it really did give me goosbumps.

Plus, it's nice to read a positive post among all the negativity that seems to have spread across the forum today.

Thanks for sharing 😃
ranuiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊Ahaa! Beautiful, heartwarming story. Loved it. 

I would really like to appreciate Geet team. 

You know, when I started to watch Geet, I was going through a very challenging time in my life. But everyday the half an hour of Geet used to put me in a very good mood and in avery happy place. For quite some time Geet became the highlight of my day because I would feel so good afterwords. 
Now I am much better but still love to watch this amazing show. ðŸ˜Š

So, a big thank you to the directors, producers, writers and last but not the least, actors. You all are wonderful.

Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you!

sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

But u know what most of the people don't even try to live with this truth.... ðŸ˜­

that is the irony of life or maybe the beauty that they can live each day as if they live forever.
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Brilliant.  Thank you for sharing these very, very wise words...

Welcome !