Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol, I liked Vinod Kapoor as Dushashan, but I agree that he did not look evil enough. I liked him as Vibhishan too, he had great expressions for that role.๐Ÿ‘

As for Renuka, I liked her better as Gandhari...she was too annoying as Manthara! Maybe that is because Manthara was given too much screen space in ASR, but the only scene I liked her as Manthara was when she finally succeeded in poisoning Kaikeyi's mind after 100s of attempts throughout the show, and also the scene where Ram forgives her before the Rajyabhishek. She was really good then!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Swapnil Joshi

Favorite role: Shri Krishna (I also loved him as Kush, but he obviously had more screen space as Krishna and he improved sooo much since Ramayan!)

Unfavorite role: Hmm...maybe Ram, because after seeing him as Krishna I can't imagine him in a serious, subdued role. Also, he would not be that good in the Balram/Lakshman type of character, because his angry expressions do not look real.
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where did Renuka play Manthara? in the new Ramayan?
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
WOW!!!! i never ONCE recognized her!!!!!!!! although this time manthara REALLY annoyed me!!!!
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ADMJCXNK97fan

WOW!!!! i never ONCE recognized her!!!!!!!! although this time manthara REALLY annoyed me!!!!

Yes her makeup took really 2 hours and Anand Sagar wanted Renukaji to look really different. So they succeeded๐Ÿ˜Š
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail

favorite; vibheeshan!

unfavorite; dushasan!

OMG vinod kapoor also plays vibhishan in the new ramayan!!!!!!!!!! i first saw him in vishnu puran as vibhishan, and he was great there, he's my third or fourth favorite mytho-actor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ his voice and portrayal makes his vibhishan role so awesome (in both serials!)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

OMG vinod kapoor also plays vibhishan in the new ramayan!!!!!!!!!! i first saw him in vishnu puran as vibhishan, and he was great there, he's my third or fourth favorite mytho-actor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ his voice and portrayal makes his vibhishan role so awesome (in both serials!)

Yeah, Vinod Kapoor was an excellent Vibhishan in ASR.๐Ÿ‘ I didn't see Vishnu Puraan but I have the DVDs like I said, so I'll be watching it soon.

I also liked him as Dushashan in BRC's MB...of course, I hated his character like everyone does๐Ÿ˜†, but his portrayal was brilliant.