Pratigya

Arushi is a HomeWrecker ! - Page 2

Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shy1111

I think few intellegent directors and writers do attempt this area. I remember seeing few such negitive women characters in very old telugu movies in the black and white era. Even though it is not openely expressed by the characters, the character sketch is so excellent that you will know it. I could not understand when I was young but realized it later when I repeat watched the movies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shy1111

I have no compunctions in saying that I absolutely dislike AH/Arushi. Her characterisation is one big blotch on the canvass of MKAP. In fact, a lot many times, when I used to be a silent reader of this forum, I used to feel that Arushi shd be heading straight to a shrink 's couch for therapy.

I used to find something perverse about the way A used to react to K, remember the sangeet,  false preg.etc. If you excuse my attempt to play Freud here, then I can say that somewhere deep inside Arushi there is sexual jealousy which has prompted her actions including this latest act of getting married to KN. I know here in India the Cvs will never venture into such a  taboo area but that is one factor that has stood out for me. Think about this. A acts like a woman scorned!!! Maybe she feels, why P, why not me?  

Regarding AH's acting skills,her personality -- I don't like anything about her. She is a persona non grata for me.

Sharmila. 

Yes, I'm surprised there hasn't been more psychoanalysis of Arushi's motivations! That is precisely what is wrong with her - sexual jealousy. First she was upset that Krishna was crazy enough about her elder sister to chase and pursue her with such passion. Then she was seriously, disproportianately upset when she thought her sister had GIVEN in to her lover/husband. When Kriya came together, she longed for such a marriage herself.

If you read between the lines, it was not that she did not believe Pratigya about Aman, she did not WANT to believe her. When Pratigya persisted, ti was a big blow to her ego - Pratigya had got a man who loved her immensely and she got a cheat who was bent on using her. So she was so devastated, she went on this destructive mode that ruined everything, including the serial. 😡
Horrible woman!
Bubble

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou anu for this post actually i wake up in the morning and i saw a post mentioning that arushi is looking beautiful or we should give avantika a chance she will improve with time i went into shock😡 cant beleive it now i came back to my senses yaar thankyou ur post came as life for me.seriously man arushi is a bit..........h.and as far as avantika is concerned she is here from the begining if she wanted to she can learn but she dont want to as far as lokking some of her glimpses ofscreen i can say that she thinks herself perfect and is overconfident.humaray serial ka bera gharak kar diya😭😭😭😭.and since arushi has married kesar is the one who is suffering the most yaar.the way she is behaving with her sister i dont know how she will ask 4 forgiveness and giving sleeping tablets to your so called patti was heights.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=telstra]thankyou anu for this post actually i wake up in the morning and i saw a post mentioning that arushi is looking beautiful or we should give avantika a chance she will improve with time i went into shock😡 cant beleive it now i came back to my senses yaar thankyou ur post came as life for me.seriously man arushi is a bit..........h.and as far as avantika is concerned she is here from the begining if she wanted to she can learn but she dont want to as far as lokking some of her glimpses ofscreen i can say that she thinks herself perfect and is overconfident.humaray serial ka bera gharak kar diya😭😭😭😭.and since arushi has married kesar is the one who is suffering the most yaar.the way she is behaving with her sister i dont know how she will ask 4 forgiveness and giving sleeping tablets to your so called patti was heights

These were my exact feelings in the morning. I was kinda feelin' cheated. How did the world change overnite as I was sleeping. Now I know I am not the only one. Never think of yourself as alone when u are hating A. Remember I am always there for you. (shy1111)
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mili97

thanks for consoling me yaar

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu,

From Shy to Mili, all due to unforeseen, unavoidable circumstances and also viewers'demand(😉). I shall be diligently replying to your posts.I will be using my name as a signature.So long, till we write again.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It takes two to tango....

I don't condone illegal relationships but the accusation of "home-wrecker" is unjustified...

That particular "home" was already wrecked.....and as is usual in Asian society the only thing that is wrecked is the outward face of Kesar's marriage......the inside true face died way before.....

Arushi will get her come-uppance - about that I have no doubt

Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: telstra

thankyou anu for this post actually i wake up in the morning and i saw a post mentioning that arushi is looking beautiful or we should give avantika a chance she will improve with time i went into shock😡 cant beleive it now i came back to my senses yaar thankyou ur post came as life for me.seriously man arushi is a bit..........h.and as far as avantika is concerned she is here from the begining if she wanted to she can learn but she dont want to as far as lokking some of her glimpses ofscreen i can say that she thinks herself perfect and is overconfident.humaray serial ka bera gharak kar diya😭😭😭😭.and since arushi has married kesar is the one who is suffering the most yaar.the way she is behaving with her sister i dont know how she will ask 4 forgiveness and giving sleeping tablets to your so called patti was heights.

Thanks Telstra.Arushi cannot ever be forgiven.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

It takes two to tango....

I don't condone illegal relationships but the accusation of "home-wrecker" is unjustified...

That particular "home" was already wrecked.....and as is usual in Asian society the only thing that is wrecked is the outward face of Kesar's marriage......the inside true face died way before.....

Arushi will get her come-uppance - about that I have no doubt

Underlined. I understand your POV. I still stick to my point because it is not whether the particular home was broken or not ,it is about the decision Arushi took knowingly and above all knowing kesar's situation from the beginning. Maybe Shakti & Kesar's marraige was already broken, but she still does not have the right to interfere with it.

Thanks

ANu
babithaj thumbnail
arushi is home wrecker or not, BUT SHE/AH IS THE SERIAL WRECKER FOR SURE.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡