Arushi is a HomeWrecker !

Posted: 13 years ago

Arushi is a HomeWrecker!

No amount of reasons will make me understand or justify what she has done. She has knowingly started a new relationship ( I will not call it a marraige because it is not a marraige in the eyes of law) with a married man. She has pursued him in full sense on her own. She was not in any kind of pressure or conditions. she has ruined the life of a very nice and wonderful lady.
I have no sympathy for woman like her. She is worst than a prostitute. A prostitute takes money for her services.Prostitutes are outsiders not knowing anyone personally. But Arushi is the worst kind. She new Kesar's condition and the way she was treated and even though she did not take into that for consideration. She is an out an out disgusting menace of the society. These kind of woman should be taught a lesson once for an all. I hate home wreckers. they are the worst kind of criminals. 

Even prostitutes say that they satisfy men - who do not have wives or anyone else. But even prostitutes feel sick at married men who come to use their services.
So many Pros have said this in documentaries.
So anu, You are right she is worse than a prostitute.
Originally posted by carisma2

Even prostitutes say that they satisfy men - who do not have wives or anyone else. But even prostitutes feel sick at married men who come to use their services.
So many Pros have said this in documentaries.
So anu, You are right she is worse than a prostitute.
I just hate woman like Arushi Carisma. I cannot even fathom the pain that a woman like kesar is goes through when a husband has an affair and that to actually staying with the other woman who stays in your room and your bed  with your husband.

Hypothetically if I were in the position of kesar that would be it,I would make sure that both of them rot in jail for a very long time. And I would definitely throw my husband out of the  house and make sure he never has access to the children and lives on the streets for the rest of his life because if a husband commits adultery in a marraige ,the wife automatically gets everything ,the house for sure and half of everything he owns and definitely full custody of the kids.

I want to look @ the indian divorce laws and the clauses.   
Originally posted by anusarkar

I just hate woman like Arushi Carisma. I cannot even fathom the pain that a woman like kesar is goes through when a husband has an affair and that to actually staying with the other woman who stays in your room and your bed  with your husband.

Hypothetically if I were in the position of kesar that would be it,I would make sure that both of them rot in jail for a very long time. And I would definitely throw my husband out of the  house and make sure he never has access to the children and lives on the streets for the rest of his life because if a husband commits adultery in a marraige ,the wife automatically gets everything ,the house for sure and half of everything he owns and definitely full custody of the kids.

I want to look @ the indian divorce laws and the clauses.   
That aroosi - deserves to rot in jail. Since she has come into the TN. I have cut down my E.A's just the thought of mentioning her name gain and again. yuk
@ Since she has come into the TN. I have cut down my E.A's just the thought of mentioning her name gain and again. yuk

Carisma, Just forget about aarushi, think about your friends and continue with your EAs. Just like Krishna wants Pratigya to forget about A and focus on him.
Edited by mnsu - 13 years ago
I have no compunctions in saying that I absolutely dislike AH/Arushi. Her characterisation is one big blotch on the canvass of MKAP. In fact, a lot many times, when I used to be a silent reader of this forum, I used to feel that Arushi shd be heading straight to a shrink 's couch for therapy.

I used to find something perverse about the way A used to react to K, remember the sangeet,  false preg.etc. If you excuse my attempt to play Freud here, then I can say that somewhere deep inside Arushi there is sexual jealousy which has prompted her actions including this latest act of getting married to KN. I know here in India the Cvs will never venture into such a  taboo area but that is one factor that has stood out for me. Think about this. A acts like a woman scorned!!! Maybe she feels, why P, why not me?  

Regarding AH's acting skills,her personality -- I don't like anything about her. She is a persona non grata for me.

Sharmila. 
Originally posted by shy1111

I have no compunctions in saying that I absolutely dislike AH/Arushi. Her characterisation is one big blotch on the canvass of MKAP. In fact, a lot many times, when I used to be a silent reader of this forum, I used to feel that Arushi shd be heading straight to a shrink 's couch for therapy.

I used to find something perverse about the way A used to react to K, remember the sangeet,  false preg.etc. If you excuse my attempt to play Freud here, then I can say that somewhere deep inside Arushi there is sexual jealousy which has prompted her actions including this latest act of getting married to KN. I know here in India the Cvs will never venture into such a  taboo area but that is one factor that has stood out for me. Think about this. A acts like a woman scorned!!! Maybe she feels, why P, why not me?  

Regarding AH's acting skills,her personality -- I don't like anything about her. She is a persona non grata for me.

Sharmila. 
Hello Sharmila, underlined . Thinking back I too feel the same way. I do not like her at all.
Originally posted by mnsu

@ Since she has come into the TN. I have cut down my E.A's just the thought of mentioning her name gain and again. yuk

Carisma, Just forget about aarushi, think about your friends and continue with your EAs. Just like Krishna wants Pratigya to forget about A and focus on him.
true say - now i've leart to make vm's to make my sisters happy
Originally posted by shy1111

Sharmila. 

Well said, Sharmila.

I cannot explain it like you do, but me too always felt that she is a very complex character from the very beginning. Some of the initial examples(but not limited to) are -
She trying to change her hairstyle in the rickshaw and telling P that she is andar kuch and bahar kuch aur

The way she was crying in P's engagement with Nitin when K arrives and tries to stop it.

Her rude behavior towards K in many instances especially in front of P. Even though at the time it looked like P did not mind and actually added to it. But Aarushi succeeded in poisoning P against K, worst thing I closest relation like younger sister can do to the elder sister in distancing husband and wife.

Originally posted by mnsu

Well said, Sharmila.

I cannot explain it like you do, but me too always felt that she is a very complex character from the very beginning. Some of the initial examples(but not limited to) are -
She trying to change her hairstyle in the rickshaw and telling P that she is andar kuch and bahar kuch aur

The way she was crying in P's engagement with Nitin when K arrives and tries to stop it.

Her rude behavior towards K in many instances especially in front of P. Even though at the time it looked like P did not mind and actually added to it. But Aarushi succeeded in poisoning P against K, worst thing I closest relation like younger sister can do to the elder sister in distancing husband and wife.

I really wish the Cvs had the guts to show the complexities of human emotions. Any person can have emotions that are not socially, morally or ethically right or acceptable. But it takes courage to acknowledge them and come out of them. It is very difficult and simplistic to believe that A is doing all this bec' she could not get  married to Aman.  The ridiculousness of the motivation is what is making this track so difficult to digest.