Sasural Genda Phool

upset with sonali

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, this is my first post on SGP forum, although I am a big SGP fan I haven't posted anything on this forum.

I was very upset with Sonali today and yesterday. Understood that she is trying to help bring Sushaan closer but for that she doesn't need to make Suhaana feel bad about everything. And to flaunt her relationship with Ishaan at every point. What if Suhana doesn't like Ishaan's scooter....nobody in the family does so does that mean that Sonali loves Ishaan more than everyone else in the family too. Seriously...ðŸ˜Ą. Who was the one who got the scooter back b'coz she knew its importance in Ishaan's life...Suhaana....right.

I am sorry if I am hurting someone's feelings on this forum, this is my first post on SGP so please forgive if I have.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@  anshimanshi
good post.....

If anyone asked me sit on that scooter my reply will be the same. and why can't they all go in a taxi why be uncomfortable on scooter? tell u the truth triple ride is never that comfortable on scooter so why sona was so keen on scooter is beyond me??? (Was she drunk in the morning ðŸ˜ģ don't know & don't care)
Sona over does everything .... would have loved if Suhaana showed her the door too with shut up...👍🏞
Well i guess we don't have to tolerate Sona much longer as end to this weird and painful sona puran is near (really hope so)ðŸĪŠ
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also hope this Sona chapter gets closed forever soon. But I know she will become "Mahaan" in everyone't eyes as she will be the catalyst in bringing Sushaan close. I wish it was not so.

Best friends. childhood friends everything is good but there are boundaries to all relationships. I am very impressed with how Suhaana is so tolerant I would not be if my husband's friend was doing even half the stuff Sona is doing now.

Give me a break please. What is the meaning of this sentence : This helmet fits you so well, it never fits Suhaana....helmat ki fitting kya bahut unusual hoti hai.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshimanshi

I also hope this Sona chapter gets closed forever soon. But I know she will become "Mahaan" in everyone't eyes as she will be the catalyst in bringing Sushaan close. I wish it was not so.

Best friends. childhood friends everything is good but there are boundaries to all relationships. I am very impressed with how Suhaana is so tolerant I would not be if my husband's friend was doing even half the stuff Sona is doing now.

Give me a break please. What is the meaning of this sentence : This helmet fits you so well, it never fits Suhaana....helmat ki fitting kya bahut unusual hoti hai.

Exactly I would like to know as well???
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

👏 Mere muh ki baat chin li......😆
God forbid If i have any Sona in my life. ( Not even God can save my husband from me than ðŸĪĢ)
When everything is out in the open these r the step i would like to take
1) don't want this sone in my life again . if want to meet her meet out side the house.
2) If she says she knows u more  than me , i'll slap her.(even one more time) ðŸ˜†
3) If u insult me in front of her , well i show u what hell looks like. ðŸ˜

GOD help us all from this SONA crap .......ðŸ˜Ą
Well Ishaan needs to grow both brain and more back bones..... at this rate i'll kill him. 
Do u not think Ishaan needs to change as well? May be badi ma will bring Suhaana's childhood friend " Sunil "  ( Short for  SUN / SOONI ) to make Ishaan realiz Suhaana's importance....😉ðŸĪĢ
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

@  anshimanshi

good post.....

If anyone asked me sit on that scooter my reply will be the same. and why can't they all go in a taxi why be uncomfortable on scooter? tell u the truth triple ride is never that comfortable on scooter so why sona was so keen on scooter is beyond me??? (Was she drunk in the morning ðŸ˜ģ don't know & don't care)
Sona over does everything .... would have loved if Suhaana showed her the door too with shut up...👍🏞
Well i guess we don't have to tolerate Sona much longer as end to this weird and painful sona puran is near (really hope so)ðŸĪŠ

great points netri!!

Yes, I was wondering too why Sona was so bent upon riding on Ishaan's scooter when all three of them can go in the taxi! Even if she did, holding him so close the way she did was too very much and of course that will be the last straw on Suhana's emotional load she has been burdened with Sona's entry.

Suhana should have shown the door too with shut up 👍🏞   That is hilarious!!! ðŸĪĢ

The last epi of Sona everyone sholuld have a siggy or a poster with "The End!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Ishaan ko is baat ki kushi thee kay koi us ki scotor par bhaitay, so he forgot about everything else, its Suhana,s fault!!! why did she buy the scooter back !!!😆 na rehta sctoor na bhait tee Sonali, ab bhugto!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Ishaan ko is baat ki kushi thee kay koi us ki scotor par bhaitay, so he forgot about everything else, its Suhana,s fault!!! why did she buy the scooter back !!!😆 na rehta sctoor na bhait tee Sonali, ab bhugto!

ek baat toh paaki hai..............sonali se zayada ishaan ka scooter suhana ka dushaman hai............yesterday it was proved beyond doubt ishaan loves his scooter more than suhana.