Thendral

Update for Friday - 10/12/2010 - Page 4

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Akka....i don't wonder why you are suddenly talking in a mathematical aspect...know the reason...neenga thaan nethikku nerayya maths padichiteenga...unga kutty ponnukku solli kodutha effect therithuka πŸ˜›
I don't think there will be be any sadness now for Thulasi, not sure about TA. She has exams in one month's time, right...so she has to have some piece of mind to study, they won't disturb her in any way,but for sure after her exams are done, she is gonna cry again, but for how long paathaathan therium πŸ˜•. But deftly for TA problems are there, but he won't show it to his wife and we don't have to worry...as always he will be cool and tease around his wife...lol...

@Ranu,
I am not little bit mad maa, kola veri la irukken on that psycho ponnu...right akka? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Nikila10

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Akka....i don't wonder why you are suddenly talking in a mathematical aspect...know the reason...neenga thaan nethikku nerayya maths padichiteenga...unga kutty ponnukku solli kodutha effect therithuka πŸ˜›
I don't think there will be be any sadness now for Thulasi, not sure about TA. She has exams in one month's time, right...so she has to have some piece of mind to study, they won't disturb her in any way,but for sure after her exams are done, she is gonna cry again, but for how long paathaathan therium πŸ˜•. But deftly for TA problems are there, but he won't show it to his wife and we don't have to worry...as always he will be cool and tease around his wife...lol...

@Ranu,
I am not little bit mad maa, kola veri la irukken on that psycho ponnu...right akka? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

nikila you are said 100% correct

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This thendral serial is moving somewhere...

Dont know where and when it will end..  πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hema_M

Thank you for your update Shubba Akka πŸ€—,finally escaped from me lol

First part was soo cute.habaa anyways finally as I expected left her in peace to learn but its really very tuff after all his imsai.Idhathaan "Pillaiyai killi vittutu thottilayum aatradhu"nu solvaanga πŸ˜†

It was really funny to see her listening to him so keenly with her mouth open throughout as if he is saying Chidhambara ragasiyam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and when she was dreaming third Tamizh was sitting on her bag...ok ok people,I know that it is just a small otting mistake.....sumaa sonnen.....that is a good try really  to show three at a timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't want to comment about Charu,she is thoroughly atrocious 😑 that too to watch after such a beautiful scene.But must thank for not playing a part in this episode's first part.That's a clever move by Charu.Starting is always good but finishing sariyaa irukaadhe paa .I don't understand how she is expecting Tamizh to come after her just like that.

Its that how much of confidence she has in herself. She feels she lacks nothing less than Thuls - infact she feels she has more to offer TA when compared to Thuls, our heroine. She is trying to apply psychology on TA's mum and she feels eventually she can get rid of Thuls and take over her place in TA's heart and home. AngryAngry

But the foolish Charu doesn't know the chemistry between TA/T and that its not easy for her to act as a barrier between them. Frens....there might be a stage when this brainsick woman might even have TA kidnapped hoping to force him to marry her if all her other methods of winning his heart fails. She might even say that if he doesn't adhere to her instructions then Thuls' oda life is at stake.Angry

Gokul.... your stars are shining that why you escaped from this lunatic woman's grip......!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
serials2010 thumbnail

T&T were very good today  - I think everyone has said what I think so nothing new to add here.

This Charu's periappa - I couldn't believe my eyes!  How can he believe Charu after the way the doctor talked to him - So down goes another person who could have set Charu on the right path!!

This Anand is a joke - Imagine crawling on the floor looking for his socks when he has to be at work - Ennappa don't you own another pair of socks??!!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serials2010

This Anand is a joke - Imagine crawling on the floor looking for his socks when he has to be at work - Ennappa don't you own another pair of socks??!!

May be thats his lucky pair of socks, whenever he wears that, probably he does not get screwed up by his higher officials......lol......he s such a nut.....
Or may be whenever he wears that socks he wd get more bribe....lol..:....