Update for Friday - 10/12/2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the wondeful update shubba..πŸ˜ƒ

Wow nice t&t scene...haiyoo ta,what a build-up u gave...πŸ˜†Even i was so tensed-up thinking that our psycho did something...So all this build-up was to talk about yr child???πŸ˜†Yesterday was kanagu's day when he thought about his child...Today yr day???πŸ˜‰It was nice to see ta everywhere,on the sofa, table and everywhere.πŸ˜›But ta is so sweet and nice to think about her studies first.πŸ‘No matter what, he never forgets to motivate her and make her study.⭐️

Aiyoo charu again??Our periyappa was deceived by her!!!😲Wow she totally overturned everything when she told her periyappa about the call and all...😲And what an innocent expression she had???😑But i loved it when the periyappa was like telling about how ta will have a child in about 1 year and everything will be ok.πŸ˜ƒCharu's expression was priceless,as though she will murder her periyappa on the spot for telling that...πŸ˜†

And wow,our comedian is backk!!!Long time since we saw u anand...Even now,he is acting like a joker,searching for his socks...Anand,why not lodge a complaint to search for your socks???πŸ˜†And wow anand and thuls...Wonder what is going to happen on mon...
yes mini yesterday it was kanagu dream on his baby today tamil speech on his baby.. all baby paithiyams... ha ha ha ....

and yes long back now we saw anand semma comedy on searching a socks as if searching a crime files... ha ha ha ...

and i feel next week there will be some problems created by charu and anand i feel.. lets wait and watch..
Thanks Suba Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘
Thanks for the update shubba.

hmmmmmmm first part have already been discussed a lot....Very sweet!
I really like the way the director kumaran portrays love between T & T.
He doesnt show it all you mean like in the movies...πŸ˜‰ (one hug, one kiss and one duet song..avlavu dhaan very artificial)
We also have love songs in thendral but very soft..romantic and natural...
Here he shows romance in a very very decent way at the same time..makes us all feel 😳😍❀️

Very tough job but hats off Tamil, Tulasi and Kumaran πŸ‘ this is what makes Thendral serial the best!

No comments about Charu (reminds me of Jyothikas character in Chandramukhi, being a psycho but puts blame on others)

Anand very funny....! hmmmmmm wats up for next week πŸ˜•...lots of ❀️ or lots of 😭 dunno...we will wait and see!

Originally posted by lakshyam

Thanks for the update shubba.

hmmmmmmm first part have already been discussed a lot....Very sweet!
I really like the way the director kumaran portrays love between T & T.
He doesnt show it all you mean like in the movies...πŸ˜‰ (one hug, one kiss and one duet song..avlavu dhaan very artificial)
We also have love songs in thendral but very soft..romantic and natural...
Here he shows romance in a very very decent way at the same time..makes us all feel 😳😍❀️

Very tough job but hats off Tamil, Tulasi and Kumaran πŸ‘ this is what makes Thendral serial the best!

No comments about Charu (reminds me of Jyothikas character in Chandramukhi, being a psycho but puts blame on others)

Anand very funny....! hmmmmmm wats up for next week πŸ˜•...lots of ❀️ or lots of 😭 dunno...we will wait and see!

well said dear on charu's character as chandramukhi... ha ha she is charumukhi..

and tat anand semma comedy piece...but dont know when he will change to terror piece...

and yes as u said kumaran shows the romance scenes so decently..

and mainly tamil's dialogs are so romantic... thulasi andha night padichha mathiri thaan... ha ha ha ... evlo romance pesittu epadi padippu varum.. rombha kashtamppa... ha ha..

Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update 😊. You deserve a special thanks for all the wonderful three updates in this week.

The first scene was sooo sweet and cute. Well, even though she gets distracted, it shows how much she loves him and he loves her.That was nice, well it is understandable if they are being so romantic. They are in such a situation which makes me to feel that they can't even live a minute without each other. I loved when TA said that he will make her tea and write even her records if she feels tired, that was really lovely to see. Well, Mr. Kumaran sir, keep this innocence and decency in the future as well. Like  lakshyam said, it is a difficult job this romance scene, but both the lead did really well.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mr. Periyappa, we thought you were the right person to take care of Charu, but you were instead a great disappointment. It is not the doctor Gokul who is a fool, but you were made a fool by your psycho Charu. It is just bad, as her uncle who thinks twice before acting is believing this girl, if he does believe her who else won't.πŸ˜•

Well, this girl Charu needs a severe punishment for making everyone a fool and cheating her family, and good hearted people around her. 😑

Specially on nitish dad tat periappa now we all came to know he is really an ottta vaai.. and blindly he trusts tat charumukhi...

and tat charu too knowing his innocence and good mind easily cheated him and now tat charu is as u all said cheating the whole family...

really at end of charu  a very severe mental treatment is waiting for charu like giving shock treatment as im sure tat charu at end will become mental... and give the viewers a pathetic look at end as vel did in his end time...

We cant expect perippa to believe a new person, i mean the doctor, more than a his daughter, whom he knows more than him... .....when new ppl around charu,like TA amma, Lav, even TA,Thulz all blv her....its natural that perippa blvs her.....her strongest weapon to attack everyone is sympathy, and she succeeds everytime with that.......

Now that anand is going to join hand to trouble T and T and now its more convenient for him as they are his neighbours................Now that both T and anand are facing each other, we can now understand, what is thulasi's feeling about anand.....that is if she doubts him.....or if she is going to avoid him......Monday would be interesting probably.....,......
but i was wondering what would be the solution for deepa's problem now???? 

But this charu is again goign to create sympathy waves from TA stating her dropped wedding proposal which is again going to create more guilty feelings on him........i still feel L and N wedding  would happen bcos the pressure from Charu and VR(bcos of TA).......
Thanks for the beautiful Update!!

First scene AWSOME!!! Varthaye illai!!! So cute and so sweet!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Ippidi oru super scene vaaraikulla thaan Charuvum vaaronuma??😑

What Charu's say about Gokul is right if it was Gokul in Nadhaswaram!!πŸ˜ƒ This Gokul is appavi, but great escape!!But I think Gokul thaan Charu's husband!!

Anand part was so funny!! His parents are so funny I like them so much!!Anand is funny too!! Imprtant thing thedura mattira socks thedina??? The Anand/Thulasi confrontation eppidiavathu nadanthirukonum because their live pakaathu pakaathila!!!
Originally posted by shubba

We cant expect perippa to believe a new person, i mean the doctor, more than a his daughter, whom he knows more than him... .....when new ppl around charu,like TA amma, Lav, even TA,Thulz all blv her....its natural that perippa blvs her.....her strongest weapon to attack everyone is sympathy, and she succeeds everytime with that.......

But this charu is again goign to create sympathy waves from TA stating her dropped wedding proposal which is again going to create more guilty feelings on him........i still feel L and N wedding  would happen bcos the pressure from Charu and VR(bcos of TA).......

Agree with you Shubba akka, we can't expect Periyappa to believe the doctor guy more than his daughter. But what i don't understand is, he is shown such a sensible and clever person, who really thinks twice before he says something or acts, but he failed to think in Charu's matter.
He was the one, who looked for this doctor groom and was giving him a certificate about being a gentleman and a perfect match for Charu and moreover he told him too that Charu already was engaged to TA. If he was such a sadist guy according to him now, he was not in a need to agree to this alliance.
And the thing is, how could perippa have doubt on a doctor to be a sadist/psycho or fool?! If he was such a fool person, he would not have been a successful person in life and career. What i feel is that Perippa should not have believed Charu just like that after doctor told to him that she could have a psychic problem. After all it is Charu who was affected and most probably the doctor could have possible reason to tell it. Anyways it would be nice, if Gokul speaks to TA, if he goes to take away the stitches he has on his neck until now.

Now somehow i feel that Aanandh could marry that Charu, would be interesting and funny to watch because Aanandh has to play a role in this serial hereafter.