•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope Kanika and Prakash don't get married. That would destroy Prakash's life :( 
Sorry to say this, but my prediction is that it will actually happen...it makes sense for the story to move that way...they'll show how she can't fit in with their family and all....and plus that will bring the two families even closer, which totally eliminates all hatred they had in the beginning of the show. I knew this was going to happen ever since Kanika found out Prakash was a rickshaw driver...
its pretty obvious they'll get married because it has been foreshadowing for sometime nowStern Smile
I agree that girl will never change! She is so snooty and why should Prakash suffer for the mistake that Kanika has made? Kanika was warned by many people multiple time it was her who decided not to listen and is now suffering the consequences. But then again we all knew that Prakash and Kanika were going to be a couple.
can anyone tell if if Choti Bahu is starting in January 2011. Thank you.
i think  Abhas roll is best in whole show. that guy who likes Masi must be ass hole  & prob hes real Masi is same kind of house wraker

Roby.