Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

ok, but the thing is , u can never trust icha over taps , u never know when she will start singing  , forgive her veer and accept her , she is carrying ur baby 🥱, typical icha for u .................. 

ok but i am fully convinced that iccha will never do this.
aap bhi jaldi convince ho jaaoge
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ok but i am fully convinced that iccha will never do this.
aap bhi jaldi convince ho jaaoge

Ichcha should never do it again...her Veer cannot be complete without her😳...what i dont understand is..this Daddaji and Mai..dont they, at any point, care to see how happy their son is with ichcha....thats disgusting😡
intruderfast thumbnail
[QUOTE=thanx 4 the pictures cjs, they r indeed awesome😊
may i know ur name
shivani9 thumbnail

may i know ur name

ofoooooooooo shez Charu..u dont know her.😆😆😆
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Ichcha should never do it again...her Veer cannot be complete without her😳...what i dont understand is..this Daddaji and Mai..dont they, at any point, care to see how happy their son is with ichcha....thats disgusting😡

This Daddaji and Mai, both of them knew very well whom Veer loved and from the beginning they did not like Ichcha, because she was a maid's daughterl😡. Even during the fraud ghunghat marriage griha pravesh, when Vansh was hospitalised, Mai said 'The moment this Ichcha stepped into our house, Vansh's health deteriorated', with out knowing that it was actually Tapasya who had stepped in😭. It was a pre- cursor for what was to come😭.

They forced Veer to accept Taps and then, as if to add insult to injury, asked for Ichcha's hand for Vansh and got them married against Veer's wishes, knowing fully well that he wanted to divorce Taps and marry Ichcha.  It was gross injustice on their part to tread on his feelings this way.  Now in their ignorance, dumbness and mainly EGO, they are opposing this union citing customs and traditions of their Bundela parivar.  Their basic problem is they cannot see Ichcha as Veer's wife. She was ok for their drug addict son, because she was useful in controling him, which, none of these people could do😡. I am sure if  Vansh was a normal guy, they would not have made Ichcha his wife even if he had loved her.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

may i know ur name

Thanks anmol... I am charu...
the VeeCha hug was indeed awesome... all these problems they are facing will make their bonding more stronger...
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

ofoooooooooo shez Charu..u dont know her.😆😆😆

i know it nowSmile, why r u surprised, i stlil dont know half the persons in ths forum
ruchira23 thumbnail
thanks charu🤗lovely shots.......this was the best scene so far, loved it.
afterall only a warm hug and a little bit of support is the only thing veer wants from ichcha
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks charu

ichaa changed her hairstyle and sari

double dhamamka
👏👏👏👏👏wah wah ichcha wah😃😃😃😃love u so much😛😛😛😛.tune veer ko itne piar se hug😉 kara so weet of u.please aage bhi esa hi karna ,we r with u .hamare veer ke ese hi care karna hum yehi chahte he tum use khub piar 😛karo