awwww..Ichcha hug was soooo sweet!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the way she consoled veer.. wiping off his tears and then hugging him... it was shooooooooooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt......
chalo weekend ke liye kaafi hai!Clap
me also loved it
her support is the only thing which veer needed in his life
i am happy for her today
Originally posted by neenu55

me also loved it
i am happy for her today

exactly!!  she showed maturity rather than being emotional..Clap
loved the precap when tappu said hum toh khushi se phooley huey samaa rahe hain.. lollllllllllllllllllllLOL

Originally posted by neenu55

me also loved it
i am happy for her today
ahaSmile so finally iccha is taking care of veer.Clap

Originally posted by farah007

Loved the way she consoled veer.. wiping off his tears and then hugging him... it was shooooooooooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt......
chalo weekend ke liye kaafi hai!Clap

This is the best scene of Veecha it definitely made my day. I do agree that silence is the best way for consoling Veer at this time but I wish Ichcha has more dialogues I mean they should show more interaction between Veer and Ichcha as husband and Wife but more becoz they have stand against the world together now.
Morever Ichcha ordered Chanda to make food and give it to Daddaji...it was a nice scene...and what an awesome climaxClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

they dont need words yaar...so much of understanding...Ohhhh veer u r so lucky to get Ichchki in your life and Ichchki u r so freaking lucky to get Veer....enjoyyyyyyyyyTongue
Thx neenuji. Can't get enough of this scene.....