Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pawancool

dats exactly d point.............khali was not a friend of veena...........if it was abt nomn they wud b miffed with others 2.................

then ashmit and veena should have accepted that they felt bad because sara was friend she nominated veena  then why ashmit and veena denied that it was nothing to with nomination in front of salman
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

then ashmit and veena should have accepted that they felt bad because sara was friend she nominated veena  then why ashmit and veena denied that it was nothing to with nomination in front of salman

They can say anything because they know that Sara will change her stand anytime. Itna kuch hua phir bhi Poppy. On the other hand, even Sameer's friends blast him when they leave.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

They can say anything because they know that Sara will change her stand anytime. Itna kuch hua phir bhi Poppy. On the other hand, even Sameer's friends blast him when they leave.

everybody use sameer as punching bag .. manojwa and now sara...chahe jitne thappad  mar loo...pata hai decent banda hai kuch nahi kahega.......sam should stand up decency kii bhi hadd hoti hai yaar
mpc.sofar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

everybody use sameer as punching bag .. manojwa and now sara...chahe jitne thappad  mar loo...pata hai decent banda hai kuch nahi kahega.......sam should stand up decency kii bhi hadd hoti hai yaar

Yeah. But even his way of "standing up" harms himself only. He stood up against Dolly and Bigg Boss. Dolly came back as Sultana, safe from nominations. He served her as butler, got nominated within 2 hours of coming back.

So we should say, decent banda hai, kuch kahega to bhi marega.
capricorn7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

I understand what you mean. But I also understand what point Veena-Ashmit must have been trying to make (haven't seen the episode yet).

Anyways, the thing is yes, to Sameer it looked like V and A were overreacting cuz S nominated V. But for A and V, the point was not that S nominated V but that S nominated a person who she calls a friend. If she calls her a  friend on the face, why does she nominate her at the back, you see.

I think both are right with their points.

When V and A were upset at Sara for nominating a 'friend' at least Veena should not forget that she too had nominated Sara so many times. WHy did she forget that? and why did she pretend to be friends with Sara after nominating her. Clearnly Veena does not want sara around the house ebcause she wanted Ashmit all for herself and for creating a nasala. She is too busy promoting herself as a sexy girlfriend material and costantly talking to the camera about how good she is and even asked if there was anyone ready to marry her! she is just using bb to sell herself! we all know what she is back home,
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

dats exactly d point.............khali was not a friend of veena...........if it was abt nomn they wud b miffed with others 2.................

I don't actually believe any of them are true friends, which is why I think they don't have the right to question each other on nominations.. they have just been thrown together in one house and so obviously they will make do with whoever they have and pass time with each other. Their friendship will start when they stay in touch outside the BB house after they've seen everything we saw.

Let's not forget that Veena-the-awesome-friend-of-Ashmit's told Dolly a few weeks ago when she was "in love" with Hrishant, that Ashmit was forcing himself on her and she wasn't happy with the way he "grabbed her arm when she offered him a hand" - After seeing that once he is out of the BB house, Ashmit will be like this --> 

Honestly, I agree with Sameer.. the whole scene with Ashmit and Sara did just seem like a playground peer-pressure thing.. it was childish, immature and blown out of proportion. But it did make a very boring house come to life with fighting, so Dolly achieved her goal ðŸ˜†
Edited by SM28 - 13 years ago