Veena and AAshmit nonsense talk.

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Today in Apka farman it was such a pain to listen to Veena and AAshmit's stupid reply to Sameer About the nomination and reasonings. Sameer had a very simple logical point that Veena and Ashmit created some disturbance in the house because they were upset with sara ( The problem stemmed from the fact that Sara HAD NOMINATED VEENA). When Sameer explained this was the reason why he voted Veena and Ashmit, Veena and her AASHMIT retorted back saying it was not about sara nominating Veena Confused and continued to say sam doesnt know the whole story so his reasoning was unjust. 

I understand for them the problem was "deeper" then the fact sara nominated Veena BUT tht does not justify their response to Sameer–I thought they both appeared silly with their nonsense talk –Sara nominating Veena was definitely the starting point of the whole Ashmit and Veena VS Sara fight and hence Sameer rightly voted them with a logical reasoning. 
I understand what you mean. But I also understand what point Veena-Ashmit must have been trying to make (haven't seen the episode yet).

Anyways, the thing is yes, to Sameer it looked like V and A were overreacting cuz S nominated V. But for A and V, the point was not that S nominated V but that S nominated a person who she calls a friend. If she calls her a  friend on the face, why does she nominate her at the back, you see.

I think both are right with their points.

well amy.. there r gonna vote for sumone or d other ... sumday or d other.... BB is a game... not a platform for formin relations!!
even if S nominatd V.. and they wer upset... Alrito.. they can b upset abt. it
but... they Blowed it out of proportion !!! Big Time !!

Originally posted by amy22

I understand what you mean. But I also understand what point Veena-Ashmit must have been trying to make (haven't seen the episode yet).

Anyways, the thing is yes, to Sameer it looked like V and A were overreacting cuz S nominated V. But for A and V, the point was not that S nominated V but that S nominated a person who she calls a friend. If she calls her a  friend on the face, why does she nominate her at the back, you see.

Yeah, both are right.

But Samir was "more right" LOL because if Sara nominated Veena, that means she is no longer a friend of Veena. Then Veena no more has a right to be offended with Sara.
Originally posted by amy22

Agreed both points are valid its just that Veena and Ashmit Shouldnt have lashed out on Sameer because they had not made any efforts to clarify their position on tht fight last week and so as to what appeared to a third person like sameer was a logical reason to vote them in nominations. 
well i think sara can vote for whoever she wants and ashmit shouldnt react like that and veena has nominated sara before and i think samir was right he made nothing  into so much
it was all abt why sara nominated veena but when time came ashmit and veena totally changed statement and said that it was nothing to do with nominationOuch
Yeah, it was really stupid and made no sense.

I think Sameer thinks it was mainly over nomination and doesn't believe the whole "friendship" angle.. that explains why when during one of the days, Sara said "Why aren't they boycotting Khali, he voted for Veena".. Sameer said "Yes, you have a point!" ROFL

Veena & Ashmit can't handle the fact that he is saying they overreacted, which they did do. At the end of the day, it is her right to nominate whoever she wants.. they shouldn't question her over it. Especially considering Veena has said some not-so-nice things about Ashmit to Dolly previously and he won't be happy watching those videos. So yeah, they overreacted badly and Ashmit swearing at her was bang out of order.