Divorce!!!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
The Precap.... Confused
Onu wanted divorce....  Shocked
I Hope it will be some love confession... Infront of Every one.... About thier Relation.... Wink
Wat do u guys think??????? 
Originally posted by Lu_Armi

The Precap.... Confused
Onu wanted divorce....  Shocked
I Hope it will be some love confession... Infront of Every one.... About thier Relation.... Wink
Wat do u guys think??????? 
agreeWink
even i have the same feeling dat anurag wil confess his luv for taani in front of everyone...
sure it will be love confession in public i have full trust in my pagal onu
yaa i hav opened the topic abt this...ya this will be his love confession in public
this sudden divorce should happen for Taani since she's showing attitude to Anu but just ignoring him whenever he comes to clear misunderstanding.. but on the other side in Taani's place i feel bad for Anu's Talaaq !! Cry
i think he mentioned our relationship is over , and i feel he say tanni lets start our new relationship before the public , like oath when that happens everyone of us. Would be n dreamland
Originally posted by preethi12345

i think he mentioned our relationship is over , and i feel he say tanni lets start our new relationship before the public , like oath when that happens everyone of us. Would be n dreamland

i hope this happens....i don't want divorce for TaAnu....i hope humara pagal anu re-new his marriage vows with taani again......and show the world especially to the devils they are inseperable...and no evil eyes will shook upon them