Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i believe he have the the to get mad

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi i know  that every body is talking about gurmeet and his blog but if we are real fans  the show is all most  9 month he is real and he have the right to get mad
i have a question if gurmeet is question his personal life who is responsible we are because no body know who ask him this question and every one love the person who stand by him and that was his family without  family there is no me or you or any body in this world every one needs to understand the fact that he is gurmeet but he have family we don't have the authority to question him because he is actor or we love him i said before and i am gonna say today if you really love gurmeet and drashti then don't talk about there personal life i am angry that someone said " was he referring a dog lest to drashti"
i thought you new him better and why are we fans if we don't know him is kind and lovely person please please stop talking his personal life or he will be heart broken

lets love him the one he love and support him because he is our maan we get mad at any body who say something about maan the real person is gurmeet so lets see who is real fan and who is not

I AM SORRY IF I MAKE SOME ONE MAD BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have the same question. Who is he referring to as stray dog in some serial??  That is plain insult to Darashti. I never thought Gurmeet can degrade some one so much and specially Drashti who is so sweet. I am hoping this is not Gurmeet writing this blog because if it is then he just left a bad taste in my mouth. I thought he was so down to earth and sweet and would not insult anyone. There are other way to approach his fans too.

He has every right to express how much he loves Debi and how hurt he feels about his fans insulting Debi but not on the expense of insulting Drashti. I am very disappointed in this statement aswell.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All topics related to GC's blog discussion should b done in this following thread...😊

**Topic closed