BHPH-10th Dec-Written Upd-Shravan comes home

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please take a moment to comment on Ankita & Barun's profiles:
Barun: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/
Ankita: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10116/ankita-sharma/
Also, rate the chaska meter.

Today:
Pratap (in an exasperated tone): He made a mockery of himself in my office in front of my employees. Despite my refusal to come in my office, he came...... (and he starts telling Sanchi everything that happened while music played in background. Everyone seems to be shocked hearing this.)
And today again he humiliated me and himself.
Sanchi: No, dad. I don't believe this. He called Nidhi bhabhi and told her he got a job.
Pratap: When did he say that? Before he even got the job?
Nidhi: Papa, no. Before he left the house, he'd said that he's hoping he'll get a job.
(Stop trying to protect him all the time now😑)

Pratap (in a very sad & emotional tone): Even I had many hopes with my son. Think about me, Sanchi. What I must be going through. He's my blood and I can't separate him from myself however much I want. But you are only married to him and that's why I've taken this drastic step. I have two other soons too so I can try to live with a false hope but you, you won't be able to live like that. Do you still think that I am wrong?
(Sanchi stays quiet and Pratap starts to leave but turns around)
Pratap: Dear, Shravan will never change.
(And leaves.)

Sanchi is walking back and forth in the living room.
Nidhi: Sanchi, why are you getting worried? He'll be back soon.
Sanchi: Even I know he'll be back but when? When everyone will forget he went out to get a job, then? When I will forget that my husband had promised he'll never lie to me and prove himself responsible to everyone, then? No bhabhi, Shravan does not want to change. He thinks that only he's right and everyone else is wrong.
Nidhi: Sanchi, it won't do if you stop trusting him.
Sanchi: Its not about trust, bhabhi. (really?) I love Shravanji and I know he loves me too. I have tried changing him by living with him and now separating myself from him but what should I do now? Shravanji's life is rooted to lies only. He only lies about everything. It was me who told him to tell the family about the contract otherwise he wanted to lie about that too. He doesn't realize you have lie 1000 more times to hide one. Bhabhi, I can't live with such a person who runs his life by lying. I trust him but who knows when he will start trusting himself.
Nidhi: Sanchi, look at me. His trust will form too. Just give him some time. And then you two will live you lives with your heads held high.
(they hug each other)

Bunty and Shravan are together in a restaurant.
Shravan: Dad treated me so badly in front of everyone. Everyone must be hating me at home right now. Including Sanchi.
Bunty: Tell me... is that the last job on earth? If not here, then you'll get it somewhere else.
Shravan: Where? (he sees a promo of Jhalak Dikhla Ja) Should I take a part in this? But how? I don't even know how to dance.
Bunty: Think of something else.
Shravan: Would you think I would need a job when you look at me? I don't have to tell anyone that I didn't get a job.😑😑
Bunty: When someone gets a job, they have a charming face and can't wait to share their happiness. And the person buys gifts and all for their family with their first income.
Shravan: Really? (kind of shouting?)
Bunty: Yeah. When I got a job (when?), I bought gifts for everyone.
Shravan: So I need to buy gifts. But where will I get money from?
Bunty: What? Then how will you pay for this food?
Shravan: I'll swipe the plastic, yaar.
Bunty: Then use the plastic for gifts too.

Pratap is in a room with Madhura & Dadi.
Pratap: I know you have started realizing too that what is about to happen after 30 days is something I have been saying from the beginning. Shravan won't change and he'll have to let go of Sanchi. Accept this truth, Maa. And if Shravan thinks that I will forget everything by then, he's very wrong.
Dadi: He's at least trying, son. See, he came for an interview in your office.So what if his tactics are different?
Pratap: They are not different and that is the problem. The person who would ever employ him would be the biggest idiot.

Sanchi and Nidhi doze off on the sofa waiting for Shravan. Shravan comes home with gifts in his hands but is still outisde the door and starts making different kind of noises to call Sanchi. She goes there and responds back. She goes and wakes up Nidhi.
Nidhi: What is it, Sanchi?
Sanchi: Shravan is here and I want to give him an earful. I don't know how to fight in code language. Help me out please!
Nidhi: If its going to be huge, then please do it tomorrow. I am very sleepy.
Sanchi: Okay, come with me!

They both go the door and start talking from one side while Shravan is on the other.
Nidhi: Shravan, Sanchi wants to know why you lied to her.
Shravan: I didn't lie. I only told her half the truth.
Sanchi: Is he drunk, bhabhi?
Nidhi: Are you drunk?
Shravan (looks offended): Why would I drink? I want to give you good news and you are saying I am drunk.
Sanchi & Nidhi: Good news?
Sanchi coughs in code language and Shravan coughs back.
Sanchi: Bhabhi, he's got a job. I knew he would not come back without a job.. (liar liar saree on fireπŸ˜†)
Sanchi is about to open the door but stops.
Sanchi: I am going upstairs and you open the door. (she runs upstairs)
Nidhi: Shravan, so many gifts?
Shravan: Job.
Nidhi: come in, (she turns on the lights and everybody comes out)
Shravan: I got a job.
Dadi: I knew it.
(Sanchi is listening from upstairs)
Madhura: Where did you get a job?
Shravan (with a "caught" expression): At least let me give you sweets.
Dadi: Tell us about it.
Shravan (making up a story, it seems like): When papa threw me out, I was roaming around on roads when I stopped by a shop to drink water. There I saw an advertisement for a bike designer and I immediately called them and they told me to come over.
Dadi: So late in the night?
Shravan (evading): Maa, they kept asking me questions and I kept answering back and gave them my ideas too. They were so impressed that they hired me right away. And now standing in front of you is 'famous bike designer Mr. Shravan Jaiswal'.
(he turns around and sees Pratap and goes quiet.)
Madhura: I am happy that you have achieved this on your own.
Dadi: I am very proud too.
Shravan: I am happy that my love for bikes from the beginning has helped me out.
Nidhi: I am glad your interest is becoming your profession:
Nita: absolutely!
Shravan: If someone asks you if you know the famous bike designer Mr. Jaiswal, you can say that you are his sister-in-law.
Pratap (unimpressed): What did you tell that guy that he gave you a job so fast?
Shravan (looking worried): I can't explain it to you because you don't know anything about bikes. It is a multi-national company. We do not have to wander around to shopkeepers to sell them our stuff.
Pratap: Okay (starts to leave)
Shravan: I got an advance too with which I brought all these gifts.
(He gives everyone their gifts but gives two to Nidhi to give one of them to Sanchi)
Shravan: Maa, I was thinking that I am the first person who's gotten a job outside our family business. (taunting at Pratap). A chance to create my own identity.
Pratap goes back upstairs and sees Sanchi. He puts his hand on Sanchi's head (blessings).
Sanchi: Papa, shravan is changing. He's trying and all he needs is one chance.
Pratap: Stop counting the fruits before the tree has grown. There's a different between getting a job and maintaing a job. Time will answer all your questions after 30 days.
(and leaves.)

Nidhi comes upstairs and gives Sanchi her gift.

THE END!

Precap: Shravan and Sanchi are having romantic moments in a bedroom. (must be a dream sequence)

My two cents:
Shravan is lying about the job and I can totally see their future and where the third person is going to come in.

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx for gthe updt did shravan really got a job ?
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thankssssssssssss alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks JK!😊  not getting time to watch the episodes these days!πŸ˜”

BTW Shravan is degrading too much now! Hope that other guy comes soon n knock some senses into him!😑....How the hell can he dream him n sanchi romancing when he has not even got a job till now n is just lying! This guy is going beyond saneness now!😳
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thnks for the update! :)
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
As I metioned in the update, the video was cut during bunty-shravan scene but I can tell something's fishy. He definitely hasn't gotten the job!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜• shravan is such an idiot i dunno when he'll grow up.  thanks for the update
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gracias Jhaan!πŸ€—

you might be right about Shravan faking the job thingy after all that's what he's so good at, ain't he?!πŸ˜† Oh! these are the times when you love to hate his sillyness!🀣
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jahnvi for update!

Shravan will have to learn hard way & grow up...there is no way he could have gotten job this quickly.

I think when Saachi will try to move on her life, that's when (I hope!) he will grow up...

-Sona
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

heyy he didnt get the job... shravan-bunty scene starts with both of them havin dinner, shravan worrying how to face his family, esp saachi... then bunty says, there wil be diiff charm on your face if you get job... wen i got job(seems like bunty got job), i gav presents to my parents n shreya, shreya felt very happy n showed her presents to her frnz... then shravan says, if i giv presents to saachi, she will feel happy too? but i dont hav money wit me.. then bunty gives idea to swipe his credit card...