Any Lip readers out there !!!! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
same here i am tired of it too, i wonder what did he say to chanchal, cant hold up the suspense..............
hope he didn't say anything bad though.............
and causes no harm to nevi...................
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I don't think that Viren said anything negative. In my assumption he might have told Chanchal that by hurting her she is hurting him and if it continues she would lose her son which is why Chanchal behaves well in front of Viren. Behind his back Chanchal tries to make Niveditas life miserable as she thinks that even if Nivedita complaints Viren might not believe her because of Chanchals pretense. But Now Viren also has witnessed his mothers behavior with Nivedita.

chanchal does not behave well in front of viren but in front of the family. even if she behaves well in front of viren that was all natak to take all the suspicions that could go to viren. i think what viren is saying to chanchal was all his plans to destroy and avenged what he thought made his dadaji suffered and the dushman of the family.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenFan

I agree, he has some issues with Sid. If he believes in doing things right, he had lots of opportunities, instead he manipulated Nivi into a flirting track that hurt Sid even more. And went ahead to marry her, when she resisted he again used Sid to 'fix ' her.
Is he planning to take whatever is dear to Sid?
May be he did not do anything for Sid coz Nivi told him that She doesnot love Sid and want him to marry Divya. That is the doubt i was talking about. I think he knows whom Dadaji had asked Sid to marry. Dont know how though. May be he realised it a bit late but i think he knows... Thats y they did not show Dadaji scenes after marriage for a long time...

But he did know Nivi was hurting all the time. He has given her time post marriage for the same reason.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaaarr Again dis ct's played d trick , their as usual trick  they will let us wait till monday thatzzz 2 longgg after seeng dis precap .They knew tht after seeng dis precap no1 no1 who watch ccbm will fail 2 see d episode on monday just 2 see tht wht exactly viren said 2 his maa.

I must say ct's r dongg veryy brilliant n fantastic job by keeping their suspense n tht 2 so beautifully . especiallyy keeping  suspense around 1 character tht 2 d main lead character (jiski sabpe nazar rehti h ofcourse itna chikna jo h 😉😆) for such a longg time is not at all every1's cup of tea but seriouslyy hats off 2 RS n ct's ki they brilliantly did tht .n  i just hope ki whtever they will show should b interesting whch should make every1 glued 2 their television sets . wht say Chupians?
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yaaarr Again dis ct's played d trick , their as usual trick  they will let us wait till monday thatzzz 2 longgg after seeng dis precap .They knew tht after seeng dis precap no1 no1 who watch ccbm will fail 2 see d episode on monday just 2 see tht wht exactly viren said 2 his maa.

I must say ct's r dongg veryy brilliant n fantastic job by keeping their suspense n tht 2 so beautifully . especiallyy keeping  suspense around 1 character tht 2 d main lead character (jiski sabpe nazar rehti h ofcourse itna chikna jo h 😉😆) for such a longg time is not at all every1's cup of tea but seriouslyy hats off 2 RS n ct's ki they brilliantly did tht .n  i just hope ki whtever they will show should b interesting whch should make every1 glued 2 their television sets . wht say Chupians?

But sweetheart i dont think they will be disclosing the chat in Mondays episode too since it was shown as flashback wtih BG music like done previously... But JW complete reaction can be interpreted on monday.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: NivRenFan

But sweetheart i dont think they will be disclosing the chat in Mondays episode too since it was shown as flashback wtih BG music like done previously... But JW complete reaction can be interpreted on monday.

yaa may b dear .but hope karnemein kya h ? So hoping ki atleast 1 truth will come out so tht confusion abt viren's being grey or nt shoud b clear little bit .hainaa?
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I haven't read every comment.. I'm just skimming.

But on the basis that Viren is backmailing Chanchal - I reckon he's found out about what Jawahar did to Keshav... only he's keeping mum about it because it works to his advantage.

Even though Viren has been away from the family for 19yrs (I think it was 19yrs), he still has so much knowledge about his family - which comes out in very random occurances.

I'd rather a negative Viren, if only because he'd melt my screen - but on a serious note, I reckon the fireworks b/w NivRen are just to hard to ignore... the dynamic b/w the two (regardless of good/evil) is amazing, and Viren being negative would only add to the drama.

These are just my ramblings.
<3

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
viren hasn't said anything...m pretty sure he's blackmailing chanchal..she had tears in her eyes and all the yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho tum! and all..and then jawahar's expressions...m sure viren knows about their doings!