Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vids08

May be V knows what was dadaji's real wish was.And he is b/mailing his mom. but then why would he marry Nivi? He would have tried to correct the mistake then.

Or he is in this with his parents in this dushmani thing. But why did they bring this up again. Bhool gaye the kya? Now what happens to the mystery/ rift track. They will resume that after few months.
Totally confused:(

I have hard core feeling that Viren has some issues against Sid...he loves Nivedita and thats the reason, he never did anything to help Sid, despite knowing that Sid loves Nivi and his marriage to Divya was a compromise. He even could see how pained Sid was during his marriage to Divya. Just think this way, Nivedita who was doing so much to get her cousin married to Sid, at the same time Viren despite knowing all about Sid's love, never did anything...there must be some reason behind this. Viren is introduced as a character who can feel others pain, right? whether he was as close to Sid as Nivi is to Divya, is immaterial, because Viren's character was projected as someone who can stand for the right stuff?...my main concern is there only about his character...
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I have hard core feeling that Viren has some issues against Sid...he loves Nivedita and thats the reason, he never did anything to help Sid, despite knowing that Sid loves Nivi and his marriage to Divya was a compromise. He even could see how pained Sid was during his marriage to Divya. Just think this way, Nivedita who was doing so much to get her cousin married to Sid, at the same time Viren despite knowing all about Sid's love, never did anything...there must be some reason behind this. Viren is introduced as a character who can feel others pain, right? whether he was as close to Sid as Nivi is to Divya, is immaterial, because Viren's character was projected as someone who can stand for the right stuff?...my main concern is there only about his character...

May be he did not do anything for Sid coz Nivi told him that She doesnot love Sid and want him to marry Divya. That is the doubt i was talking about. I think he knows whom Dadaji had asked Sid to marry. Dont know how though. May be he realised it a bit late but i think he knows... Thats y they did not show Dadaji scenes after marriage for a long time...
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ladies!

I've been following your conversation, but was at work so I couldn't contribute. Like many of you, I am divided in my perception of the precap.

To me it looks like Viren is NOT plotting with Chanchal rather I think he was warning her of exposing her and Jawahar. I think the confrontation at the Mandir with Nivi's dad created some inconsistencies about what he had been told and believed about the Sharma family, so he went to investigate and thus left Nivi alone to face everyone's wrath. I believe he told Chanchal that he will expose them if she doesn't accept Nivi and that's when she says her kiya bakwas dialogue. However, the smile that everyone referred to does create a possible doubt in me the viewer, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

As for Viren finally "going grey" here is what I believe. Many ppl believe that Viren going grey equals being negative, but I don't believe that is the case. I think they are two different things. Grey, to me, means that the character is good, but will do things that can be perceived as negative or bad b/c he bends to rules to achieve his end. Negative, to me, means bad like Chanchal and Jawahar. So when they say that a character will go negative, I don't think they mean Viren b/c he has already been presented as a grey character. Thus one of the other characters will have to turn negative and Viren will be there as a counter balance. 

I also agree with Omshanti1111 that Viren has some issue with Sid and it's not about getting revenge on Nivi.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Initially he was shown as a loving brother like he cared so much for the family (when he returned to shimla to find Dadaji bedridden). He wanted Siddharth's marraige to go as planned and with fun and fare. But after that Sid-Jawahar interaction about money, he tried to check out Sid by that hug amt cheque which Sid did sign.... I m not sure if that is rivalry. I think he is trying to bring out truth...

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I have a justification for this. Viren did not do anything to help Sid in getting back to Nivedita because
  • Dadaji wanted Sid to marry Divya
  • Nivedita wanted Siddharth to marry Divya 
  • Viren loved Nivedita himself
So he helped Nivedita with the Love Drama so that they could get DivSid closer and see to it they get married. Also with Siddharth still in Nivedita's life, Viren had no chance to get closer to her heart so it was important for him to get rid off Sid from Nivedita's life. So when their Plans went wrong Viren did not give up, he convinced Nivedita to marry him so that Siddharth would have to marry Divya.

It is true that Viren is closer to Siddharth and also could feel his pain but when he saw that the person Siddharth loves does not want Siddharth in her life, he helped Nivedita in her Mission. Also...Remember him saying after they become friends that he would do anything for her happiness and Nivedita's happiness was in Siddharth getting married to Divya.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Logically to me, Viren needs to be a grey character (despite me rooting for him & Nivi together.). The # of possible tracks stemming out of Viren's negativity (for instance, his evil doings, Nivi falling in love with him, his evil antics to consider him successful, his falling slowly and steadily in love with Nivi as he progresses on this journey of hatred for her, Nivi realizing his true intentions but not knowing his newly stemmed love for her, her confronting him and leaving him in his own self-misery to wallow, his trying to win back her love once he realizies what he's done and al, etc etc) far outweigh the # of tracks that can come out of Viren being positive. Honestly, it would make the show a bit dull for me.. I want to see some action and some logical reasoning behind VIren's apparent goodness for now..

As far as Viren helping Dadi ji is concerned or doing other good things that don't make sense to us, remember.. He may turn into a "grey" character and not an evil one. I am sure he's got some decent bone and humanity left in him still and this is what forces him to step up to the plate when time warrants it.. Even if its against his so-called enemy.. BUT don't forget that he could be doing all this to win Nivi's trust and her love.. These things count big time ;)

They say the  way to a man's heart is through his stomach where as the way to a woman's heart is through treating her near and dear ones with love & affection.. Viren could be employing this famous saying..

@ Bani: Awesome thought about all this being directed at Sid rather than Dadaji's state.. So if Chanchal has brainwashed Viren into thinking that Sid has taken control of all the property and wealth that rightfully belongs to both brothers and if she's painted a grim picture of how their grand dad prefers Sid over Viren over the years, etc.. Then we can definitely see that being a motive too. U just never know.. I think CVs are still waiting for the next track but since they did maintain in character sketch that Viren will be a negative character, we have to play it by ear till they move further in the story.. :)

Cheers,
Sana~
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched the precap many time, I think Viren says ma, apne nivedita ko is ghar ki bahu nahi ...., so that chanchal replied kya bakwas... I think he told her that  because of chanchal nivi is not married to sid and he knows that and if she don't accept her as DIL then he will expose the truth. Also remember before he wants to talk to Chanchal he told apke kiya karmon kan phal hoga...

still have to wait for monday to see what happens.
smartc thumbnail
Interesting view there goush! And yet another possibility of just how Viren's character can churn out to be.. All speculations at this point but what a build-up of curiosity by the production house :)

Cheers,
Sana~
akhilha thumbnail
Only the neutral fans want to explore the possibility of Viren being negative becoz they wanto see an interesting track😆
But both Nivaarth fans and Nivren fans are banking on Viren being positive and just pretending to be gray!😆

The reason being ......For Nivaarth fans More than the separation ..the injustice of it and how heartlessly it was done is very hard to digest.!Sid and Putuls innocent love story was so horribly manipulated and at everystage were made to suffer and shed tears By these terrible people!! But Sids character .....was made into a puppet in the hands of these people and he lost his love! So we feel Viren will be the one who exposes the truth Coz mainly it is his parents who have done it and his character is such that he just does whatever requires to be done On time and gets results!Now immaterial of the consequences of the exposure of all the evildeeds....We want the Truth OUt! What happens after that ....we shall see! This cannot happen If Viren turns negative.....We cannot have him hate Sid or Harm Nivi !! It will simply add on to their already miserable lives😕

And For Nivren fans....They just love this Jodi So much!!They have their reasons! respect that! They cant have him hurt Nivi at any cost! If he turns negative He will hurt Nivi,.....that is inevitable!!So that should not happen!!

So.......we do not want Viren to turn Negative!!! It is as simple as that! we want him to appear grey just for the evil peopleAnd bring some positivity in the show!
smartc thumbnail
Good points there @ akhilha. One needs to differentiate "grey" from a "negative" character here. Based on this premise, things will definitely be much clearer to everyone :))

Have to wait & watch now how things unfold. It sure is exciting though :)

Cheers,
Sana~