Any Lip readers out there !!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok one more prediction he might have told CC if you will not accept Nivi as bahu then I will have no other options rather to marry Nandu😉😆

LOL Rach you couldn't resist huh. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† That will definitely scare CC out of her wits. 

Jaanu true I understand he loves and cares for Nivi that was visible today but I am still thinking he may not like Sid and love her but using her against Sid to make him uncomfortable or to get money or status

But if he was after money y he never visited Sood's his entire life? He was never bothered about business and their money... He did not even smirk when Siddharth got the POA. Infact CC was frustrated on him...
See how scared she was as she had seen a ghost so I am sure she must be comparing between Nivi and Nandu at that point of time let me saerch our thread and we will play there
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar if you guys read his first sentence in the precap it is like kay agar aap Nivedita ko apni bahu nahin mantin tu  and then CC says kiya bakwas kar rahay ho tum and sorry will c again the precap to try to figure out the last sentence but CC seemed scared.  So guys chill yaar Viren is not negative.

Exactly she had a nervous look while asking kya bakwas kar raha hai not emotional look so i think he knows sumthing. The only other option else is it was a emotional blackmail but sure not negative.. But first one fits the whole thing well...
ok i am very sure viren said in the precap that he knows who is wrong and who is right and if CC dosent accept Nivi , he will bring the truth out in front of everyone . This would put CC in her place 😊

Ok one more prediction he might have told CC if you will not accept Nivi as bahu then I will have no other options other than marry Nandu😉😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by lams

ok i am very sure viren said in the precap that he knows who is wrong and who is right and if CC dosent accept Nivi , he will bring the truth out in front of everyone . This would put CC in her place 😊

Actually there are so many truths in CCBM that are battling to come out. Not sure which truth does Viren know ðŸ˜†

Ok one more prediction he might have told CC if you will not accept Nivi as bahu then I will have no other options other than marry Nandu😉😆
best option! CC to hil hi jayegi🤣🤣
Originally posted by vids08

best option! CC to hil hi jayegi🤣🤣
She was actually dam scared after hearing what Viren said and other things would not effect CC
May be V knows what was dadaji's real wish was.And he is b/mailing his mom. but then why would he marry Nivi? He would have tried to correct the mistake then.
Or he is in this with his parents in this dushmani thing. But why did they bring this up again. Bhool gaye the kya? Now what happens to the mystery/ rift track. They will resume that after few months.
Totally confused:(