Any Lip readers out there !!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I feel the whole game is not played against Nivi, but against Sid...through Nivi and Divya

Bani, elaborate na please. I like the way you analyse things, even though we may be in different camps (sort of, at least....I'm assuming because I don't see you in the NivRen thread these days and I miss you).....but I would love to hear your thoughts on this...
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

That's just what I was thinking. When jw confronts cc, she is in tears...why????? she would be happy telling him that apna beta apne jaisa nikla  and stuff😆
Good point:))

Ha ha ha. that beta dialogue was very funny..... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
i think i can read the last line .. he said : "Toh ek hi raasta hai humaaare pass" .. so the complete thing wut viren sauyys is .. Maa agaar aap nivedita ko apni bahu nahin maaanti toh .. ek hi raaaasta hai humare passs.. so ppl chill .. hez blackmailing chanchal .. not nivi lol
I think it is the option 1 which applies over here. Viren is not -ve for Nivi. If he wants to harm her he had lots of chances already. But hate CT, to give his character a mystery they are stretching this beyond limit now.
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

i think i can read the last line .. he said : "Toh ek hi raasta hai humaaare pass" .. so the complete thing wut viren sauyys is .. Maa agaar aap nivedita ko apni bahu nahin maaanti toh .. ek hi raaaasta hai humare passs.. so ppl chill .. hez blackmailing chanchal .. not nivi lol

Thats what i have been guessing since the day they showed that silent track. He is blackmailing CC but still i am not sure if its with leaving the house or does he know something.....

And remember CC also said to Nivi that she would be pretending in front of whole family that she has accepted Nivi for Viren's sake.... And after that day she has not blasted on Nivi infront of Viren....
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

That's just what I was thinking. When jw confronts cc, she is in tears...why????? she would be happy telling him that apna beta apne jaisa nikla  and stuff😆
Good point:))
But sweetheart sometime it's like Villianous tears to show people and then suddenly will start laughing saying the plan I am actually dreading that part. As if they had to make precap scary they would have shown her smiling but her crying face is giving me wrong indication I am scared now

rermeber when the flower sellin kid wanted him to buy flowers for MADAM (nivi) he said ab madam ka naaam liya hai toh khareeedna hi parhega ... and smiled ,... if it wwwas for show, he wud have done it only in front of Nivi ... but tyhere was nobody when he was buyin flowers .. but yet he smiled  thinkin of her .. so yeah ! i dont thin virens neg

remember the next phulwala/wali...what was the need to show that after the first flower kid?
it's must be viren's plot telling chanchal of the revenge that he is doing towards nivideta. viren married niviideta for revenge and revenge only for everything that he though was done by nivideta towards his dadaji and his family. this must be viren's plot; we can see the smirk face on viren during the flashback. i think they are going to tell what viren said in the flashback towards chanchal on the next episode or maybe next next episode. it is otherwise impossible for chanchal to do all the natak and changed her attitude in front of the family after viren talked to her.

I went again and saw the clip. I am still not very sure of the last line. Now it did seem like he said  " to ek hi rasta hai " but dont know everything else is clear just the last line and that troubling😡 
Originally posted by sharma.nat

But sweetheart sometime it's like Villianous tears to show people and then suddenly will start laughing saying the plan I am actually dreading that part. As if they had to make precap scary they would have shown her smiling but her crying face is giving me wrong indication I am scared now

but dear she was discussing the thing only with her husband so y wld she be pretending? they both are always partners in crime remember.....