Maan's desperation to meet geet . - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

yes thats the best part, hai such lovely dialogues, after so long we get hear some great dialogues

the best part in geet other than maaneet moments is their dialogues ... best dialogues  we can get is in geet ... which defines pure & unconditional love ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes indeed ☺️...

pyar insaan ko badal detha hain ... iska ... sabse bada proof / example hain ...

Maan Singh Khurana ...  telling lies ... avoiding his dear sis ... cancelling projects ... meetings ... etc etc ...
hehe....so right dear.....
loved the avoiding sis part..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hehe....so right dear.....

loved the avoiding sis part..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

guess the cv's came over here & read our posts abt how much we love😑 his dear sis ...

tht's Y he is avoiding her & being close to his meeshti ...

the best part in geet other than maaneet moments is their dialogues ... best dialogues we can get is in geet ... which defines pure & unconditional love ...
...............You are absolutely right!!!......the best thing is the dialogues might be short but still they portray a million feelings...........this along with MAANEET expressions and mahiiiiiii take us to MAANEET heaven!!!!!.......so dreammmyyyyyyyyy (sorry my stupid phone not allowing to use emoticon lol)

Originally posted by sptrno

...............You are absolutely right!!!......the best thing is the dialogues might be short but still they portray a million feelings...........this along with MAANEET expressions and mahiiiiiii take us to MAANEET heaven!!!!!.......so dreammmyyyyyyyyy (sorry my stupid phone not allowing to use emoticon lol)

the magic lies in all the points listed above ....

never mind ... if ur stupid phone did not allow you to use emoticon .... still that line made me laugh ...πŸ˜† 

U know my niece refers to geet show as Mahi ... she rechristned the show name to mahi πŸ˜†... she just heard mahi for 2 min 1 day & instantly started singing mahi mahi with the exact tune ...

& while i was watching geet promo ...she was asking me are u watching mahi  ... she is only 2 & 1/2 years old ...

whn  my sis asked wht did u see in mahi ...she luved the red rose flower petal scene a lot ... she was telling her mom abt tht scene ...

Maan's desperation to meet geet ...

oh maan ... My sweet heart ... My Meeshti ... 

Just bcoz u were with geet ... did not even attend properly ur dearest sis phone call ...
thnks for showing ur preferences ... whn geet is there with u nothing is important to you ...

well coming to the reason  ....

I know the reason Y U did not attend the phone call as U were bit upset with geet as she said it's her baby .... & geet too understood wht made u upset ... so she corrected herself .. & loved ur assurance u were giving to geet ... again & again ... so that she does not feel alone ... thnks for making her feel special ...

Finally maan made geet say tht it is their baby ... luved the concern maan has for both his wifey & kid ...

Tasha ki bachhi .... Chugal kor ...

The look on annie's face did scare me whn tasha was kaan bharowing annie...

I thought OMG ... One more MU & she will be angry with geet / maan ...

Thnk god ... nothing like that happnd ....

Instead of that she goes to home ....while talking to dadima abt love & it's side effects ... was dreaming about her dream boy ...about love etc. etc .. & then arjun's entry ....

now comes maan's desperation πŸ˜† ... he comes home quickly & changes his clothes ... now annie wants to play with maan ... she is testing him ... but she can't keep him long ... he makes an excuse saying that he got a phone call ...πŸ˜† while his phone never rang ... πŸ˜† & talking to an unknown client ... whom geet recognises instantly ...πŸ˜† ...

oh maan luv ur desperation ... πŸ˜† waiting for more such despo scenes ... luved the terrace scene 😍... waiting for tomorrow ... but know that it would be with BD ... so my excitement is little bit less ... but still waiting .😍..

over all maaneet was great as always ...😊

I loved it too, just loving the Maaneet moments, can't wait for it to get more intense and more than anything impatient for the wedding. 

Anvesha should now know that it will always be Geet first in Maan's life and she better accept it gracefully & not make any problems. Maan love you for showing your priorities

the magic lies in all the points listed above ....

never mind ... if ur stupid phone did not allow you to use emoticon .... still that line made me laugh ...πŸ˜† 

U know my niece refers to geet show as Mahi ... she rechristned the show name to mahi πŸ˜†... she just heard mahi for 2 min 1 day & instantly started singing mahi mahi with the exact tune ...

& while i was watching geet promo ...she was asking me are u watching mahi  ... she is only 2 & 1/2 years old ...

whn  my sis asked wht did u see in mahi ...she luved the red rose flower petal scene a lot ... she was telling her mom abt tht scene ...

aww glad that I could make u laughπŸ˜†..............and I'm sure your niece is adorable i can imagine her singing mahi 😍Day DreamingDay Dreaming..............see eventhough your niece is only 2 and 1/2 years old she adores MAANEET........this shows MAANEET mein aisi magic hai ki masoom chote bache jinhe pyar ke baare mein kuch nahi pata hai woh bhi MAANEET ko itna pasand karte hain...........your niece adores them meaning MAANEET are truly divine as it is said kids only admire those people and things which are truly divine, pure, honest......they are too innocent and their heart is as pure as gold so there is no place for fake things in their heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............hope I'm not confusing  u with my last few linesπŸ˜†.............I wud be glad if u understood what I'm trying to say dear because now I'm myself confused!πŸ˜†
.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊.😊
Originally posted by drdee142

I loved it too, just loving the Maaneet moments, can't wait for it to get more intense and more than anything impatient for the wedding. 

Anvesha should now know that it will always be Geet first in Maan's life and she better accept it gracefully & not make any problems. Maan love you for showing your priorities

me 2 waiting for their marriage ... don't know whn thy will show the marriage ...

Originally posted by sptrno

aww glad that I could make u laughπŸ˜†..............and I'm sure your niece is adorable i can imagine her singing mahi 😍Day DreamingDay Dreaming..............see eventhough your niece is only 2 and 1/2 years old she adores MAANEET........this shows MAANEET mein aisi magic hai ki masoom chote bache jinhe pyar ke baare mein kuch nahi pata hai woh bhi MAANEET ko itna pasand karte hain...........your niece adores them meaning MAANEET are truly divine as it is said kids only admire those people and things which are truly divine, pure, honest......they are too innocent and their heart is as pure as gold so there is no place for fake things in their heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............hope I'm not confusing  u with my last few linesπŸ˜†.............I wud be glad if u understood what I'm trying to say dear because now I'm myself confused!πŸ˜†

yes .... she is very cute & adorable ... yes yaar .... magic tho hain ... agree with whtever u said abt kids & U did not confuse me dear ... I understood them very well ... tht's wht thy say " bache bhagwan ka swaroop hothe hain"