10/12 - Epi 30 - Analysis & Discussion - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
hahahaha i will try to think of few more songs

i have to read everyone's post still but i need to do my essay its due in like 4hrs and there's like 7 more pages i need to finish

sigghhh if it was only as easy as KMH analysis πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Eshu11

I felt a pinch in heart to see that actually Arjun is a puppet of RPS! His whereabouts is spyed so RPS want to control his life entirely! I feel a pinch again to feel in the air that Mikhail,jeeja and RPS when know that Arohi is his weakness,they can play a very big foul!🀒

Toh dudes,tomorrow enjoy to see KPS n RPS watching the sunrise🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
So after a weekdays in the jungle,weekend they decide to have it in God knows' wedding!πŸ˜‰ Yehi hein kismat ka khel🀣🀣🀣 Sorry Ektadevi ka pehla twist

kps aur rps sunrise dekhenge to mere umeedon par paani nahi toofan pad jaayega 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

loved ur post , and I too felt the same about arjun being a puppet in rps hands.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
hahahha Eshu loved the last song
it is such a beautiful song <3

@chill_out - loved ur post  and comment abt arjun being either lucky or smart to get away.  and I think arohi din say that that lady inferred she is pregnant and started offering kheer etc.     so she   played along 🀣

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....pooja...thats too funny...🀣...and eshu u too...great songs....apt situations..and aanchii...ahaha the 2nd one u described...so funny...🀣🀣🀣...luks like everyone is in ROFLing mood...🀣🀣

wat abt this one
hum kya karein hai hume baacha mil gaya....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  anjali  perfect line for arjun  , OMG I am 🀣🀣 so bad reading all ur posts. 

@eshu - the song from julie is beautiful.

@aanchi , olly, anjali   - loved ur posts πŸ‘ Karan and kritz  are perfect fit for the roles and are doing so gr8 πŸ‘ and yeah aanchi KMH2 rocks. 😳
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
so guys what can we expect tomorrow

arohi knows arjun is the guy from the party other than that she doesnt know much abt him.

whereas arjun knows
she is the girl whom he first  bumped into and their phones fell and they stare at each other
she is the girl whom he threatened with a knife
she is the girl from the party

there are so many things to be revealed , I hope they dont rush it coz they also included a song and all will they have enough time to show flashbacks , them remembering what all happened , I think it is very important at this stage.  he shld also remember what happened in the cottage when she got drunk and stayed overnight.
@kavya -  lol the song from Julie is really what Arjuhi is! There are 2 more songs from Julie that can match with Arjuhi! one after she met the ajnabee in the masquerade party and the excitement in her heart!
Then this song is for our Arohi!
Song: My heart is beating
[Click here for DEVNAGRI Lyrics]and you know the other one will fit when they will cross all the limit!
Then the song is: Bhool gaya sab kuch
Hindi Lyrics:

Bhool gaya sab kuchh
Hmm
Bhool gaya sab kuchh, yaad nahi ab kuchh
Ho ho, hmm hmm, hey hey
Ek yahi baat na bhooli, julie, Aa..aa..
I love you, aa..aa..

Ho ho, hmm hmm, ho..ho..
Ek yahi baat na bhooli, julie, Aa..aa..
Julie loves you

Itna bhi door mat jao ke paas aana mushkil ho
Itna bhi paas mat aao ke door jaana mushkil ho
Jaane bhi do kaha maano mera
Aisa laga badan chhoo ke tera
Koi chingaari chhoo li
Julie, aa..aa..
Julie loves you aa..aa..

Aisa na ho tadap tadap ke, ye pyar pyasa mar jaye
Aisa na ho hum dono ko, ye shaam ruswa kr jaye
Achha to main ye zid chhod doon bolo

Achha main ye kasam tod doon bolo
Baat hai ye mamooli
Julie, aa..aa..
Julie loves you aa..aa..

Bhool gaya sab kuchh
Hmm
Ho ho, hmm hmm, hey hey
Ek yahi baat na bhooli, julie
Aa..aa..
I
love you, aa..aa..
Hmm hoo..hmm hmm..aa hmm..

Definitely Julie movie theme can be KMH4 (season 3 meri wali)😊Well these songs are nice to listen and what I like in the 80s songs are their lyrics are amazing!Of course it depends on what mood one is to listen to these songs!Enjoy!
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

so guys what can we expect tomorrow

arohi knows arjun is the guy from the party other than that she doesnt know much abt him.

whereas arjun knows
she is the girl whom he first  bumped into and their phones fell and they stare at each other
she is the girl whom he threatened with a knife
she is the girl from the party

there are so many things to be revealed , I hope they dont rush it coz they also included a song and all will they have enough time to show flashbacks , them remembering what all happened , I think it is very important at this stage.  he shld also remember what happened in the cottage when she got drunk and stayed overnight.
==========================================
You are right Kavya, the promo showed that Arjun will want to tell her about him because even he loves him but the truth is important! This definitely counteract that the first confession in season 1 was made by arohi and this time it is Arjun! All what I want ia Arjun tells all by himself! So I think part of the episode will be that KSA&RPS search of Arjuhi to Saharli and in the same time Arjuhi are having hilarious time from hilarious Arohi and serious Arjun in the dhabba and eat! There is a wedding they will assist as news where there is the song of mera lautgawachya(i love this song - brings me back childhood memories)! I think Arjun will fall more and more in love with Arohi,just like when he was absorbed in her dance,I am pretty sure Arohi will have a small entry because wherever there is happiness,there is Arohi and then happen as they are hubby/wifey from the elderly couple,they will have only one room to share,with some 'mar jawan' nokjok but then love their being together! Presuming also that Arohi will be in her own happy world thinking either she must tell him she is the masked girl or 'when monster will say ILU (this is in promo)' and in other hand guilt filled Arjun who is in love will want to confess the truth! In otherhand 'chakkar ghumyo' for daduji & RPS. In the morning they will catch any mean of vehicle and go to watch sunrise and Arjun is determined to say everything! Arohi knows that he is the guy of the party,who Gauri had crushed on and the cottage scene. like u said extras that Arjun knows is their first meeting and the reason she was kidnapped. I guess Arohi will know he is a don tomorrow that will crush at that moment her heart but if it is at the sunrise,it also means new beginning! Rest to see whether Arjun tells her or KSA! If Arjun tells her,he will try to say also that whatever he said in these 5 days are all true and Arohi must remember at day 1 that Arjun asked forgiveness!
So RPS/KSA will defo coming for kabab mein hadhi, and just like the fire scene in season1,when sun is rising,one is going with KSA and other one with RPS! Maha episode khatam! Restlessness to know reaction of Arohi and Shefali is for whole sunday until monday it is played! Monday too,stayed restlessness as it is the meeting of the family! πŸ˜‰
 U think of what?
Todays episode was indeed a hilarious one!