10/12 - Epi 30 - Analysis & Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Tehru both of us know very well u love me alot :) there is now way u can hate me 😳
ok i think we should stop our random talks here πŸ˜† we have a CC for a reason, we talk too much in one place and it's not even related to that πŸ˜†
in your dreamsπŸ˜›
yes yes we shouldπŸ˜†
ok btw today i'll come to CCπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sorry one more..arjun's got a new title..arjun stupid moster..🀣🀣
Originally posted by -Olly-

forgot to add both RPS and KSA will go to sarhali to manaying each other lol..🀣..and arjuhi will be pretending to be married couple and that also arohi to be mom..🀣..i am feeling pity for arohi's chachu lol..he must be asking again and again the same question to shefali..πŸ˜†..and she must be saying ''mujhe pata nahi''..🀣.......🀣
hahahah.....so true...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....chachi will have a heartattack if he hears those 3 magic words from shefali...Mujhe pata nahi....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....and both RPS and KSA will be shocked like this...😲...if they find out that arjuhi r married and arohi is pregnant...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Olly-

sorry one more..arjun's got a new title..arjun stupid moster..🀣🀣
arjun stupid monster....shud have added sadu as well...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...bettr than singhania...πŸ˜†
Lolz.. Taliyan πŸ‘ So cute β˜ΊοΈ Both were too good 2day .. Luved the way arjun took arohi..πŸ₯³ N was tensed for her.. Mujhe kitni fikar ho rahi thi πŸ˜ N arohi was damn cute 2day πŸ‘πŸΌ luved it β€οΈ
Choti Anjali πŸ€—loved ur take yesterday...u write so well ya......πŸ˜›πŸ‘....(see im clapping. jus like you..🀣)...
Pooja πŸ€—so sweet yaar..u posted Arohi's dialogues for me πŸ˜›πŸ€£...loved ur take....was 🀣ing throughout...

Kavya Eshu thanx guyz......πŸ€—.Kavya yeah dis Mikhael ki shirts are so..😡..love all dat u guyz write πŸ˜ƒ..Eshu loved ur today's post πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Olly ur finally here.....πŸ‘..🀣......loved ur post yaarπŸ˜ƒ

Tanu loved ur post....πŸ˜ƒ

Tehreem Pooja d 1st page is meant for reseving d seats n not chit chat...😈...🀣...

Sanju where ru...?πŸ˜†still not reserved ur seat......?🀣

Guyz d thread is rocking now..love reading ur takes....its so good to see new members joining IF for KMH/KK2' πŸ€—

Ok so a new article guyz...spam in it.....πŸ˜›

Kitani Mohobbat Hai to air its maha episode with Prerna Wanvari!

yay aanchii is here...u didn't check FB...i left a message.....will edit later cuz my mum wants 2 use the lappy...πŸ˜›...and thanks badi behen...πŸ€—...ur so sweet....im happy u guys r liking my writing...😳⭐️....me2 loving all of urs...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘...and i will spam later wen i cum online...πŸ˜ƒ

@Eshu, olly, tanu, chandni....lovely takes...πŸ‘πŸ‘...πŸ€—

@res ppl (including me...🀣).....edit soon...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago

hey guys so is my 2nd attempt at analysing an apisode

so my analysis for today is:::

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
especially when arjun said 'maine akele thori kuch kiya tha...lekin shuruwath isne ki thi'
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i seriously cant stop laughing
finished watching but still 🀣 at arjun's zimmedari talk  🀣.   today's  episode also has some πŸ‘πŸΌ and some πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.  bear with my long talk  πŸ˜›

scene continues with arjun seeing the fax, as expected  he grabs it first and tears it up mocking the police  actually calls them bewakoof and he now has warmed up  enough in that meeting and himself asks for taaliyaan.  Nothing worth mentioning here except for the fact that Arjun has the decency to inform DIG that he will return  arohi after 2 days (arohi ko to sirf 1 sunrise dekhna tha, tere  plan kya hai akhirπŸ˜‰ ).  police further humiliated by DIG coming to know that arjun escaped from under his nose yet again πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . Rudra's  network is so much better he got the news while still in prison.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I like whatever arjun said in the next scene telling her off he has no patience left,  but still he is no match in  front of her bak bak. she has to have her way sits on the roadπŸ‘πŸΌ  he comes back😳, is a little cool seeing her pout comes and asks what's it, gets no answer, he too is  not ready to say sorry πŸ˜†, deviates the subject by telling her he has left a word  with her family😳.  he remembers she wanted to talk to her family  before leaving so made  sure he  lets them know in  his own  way.πŸ‘.  Bas isne manaliya aur woh maan bhi gayi, liked this sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ except for the  la la la aaaa bgnd score πŸ˜•.

He just acts not so interested in her talk but is actually keenly listeningπŸ˜› , starts questioning her adding more fuel to her bak bak.  I am  loving this talking arjun,  bechara itna din duty mein dooba baat nahi kar paya now when he got the chance utilised it very well and called  her bewakoof , bekaar, pagal, stupid, etc.., loved his dialouges and the way karan said them.πŸ‘

He pulls her in πŸ˜³ and kmh tune plays in bgπŸ‘πŸΌ, she is still not happy stands instead of sitting and falls on him and he holds her  πŸ˜›  I like karans expression here but it would have been nice if he didnot fold his fingers while holding her arm as she fell😳 .  He is again irritated on her and scolds her to sit chup chaap.   I am loving how they are going to their dream destination ladte jhagadte just like a couple  . they didnot even need the romance phase to reach this comfort level.  logon ne biwi bolna shuru kar liya and he didnt really deny it did he😳. arohi busy outside mocking him  'poora naam arjun stupid monster' ,  but yeh kya what did u do with our fav line  'saason mein khushboo aane lagi' it was so bad that bgnd score here .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

he was confident that she will come back in the bus but she didnt, but she was confident
that he will find her and he did... in mamlon mein na hamesha ladkiyaon ki jeet hai.  he is on the roll again  'ye meri biwi nai hai - to kya behan hai - NAI" πŸ˜† but the best one and today's highlight  was his response to zimmedari  🀣 'to maine akele thode kuch ki thi , shuruwat to isine ki thi , aap iski bholi shakal pe mat jana isiko shok hai ye sab karne ka (jhoote)' 🀣🀣 what these words  implied was more superb than what he actually meant 😳.   loved the whole  scene. bechari arohi ki band baj gaya aur sath mein arjun ki bhi dhulayi hui. the old couple acted really wellπŸ‘πŸΌ and loved how arohi utilised all the attention for foodπŸ‘.

Rudra gives back Kartar enough and tell him the lion is out and rubs salt on their injury stating even tough kartar failed to get arohi back and has fallen in his own eyes he will help them  get her backπŸ‘πŸΌ.  Rudra wants to decide what arjun has to do he wants to direct the puppet, arjun's one move on his own is going to prove fatal for him.

loved arjun's dialouges today, he becomes his real self when he is with her, but also dont make him too talkative suddenly. 

I would have really loved the scenes  of him pulling her in and also her falling on him in the bus if it was well shot and well edited.  both the scenes were very very short, they shld have shown him strechting  out the hand for few more secs zoomed on his face and also their hands when he  caught  her  hand  before pulling  it  was good  but both the  scenes  lacked  the  required  intensity. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  but still like the fact  that  it was shot in a real bus on a real road πŸ˜† and it also looked like it was actually moving slowly πŸ‘πŸΌ 

They should have shown arohi atleast attempting to call her family instead of blindly following whatever arjun says. he is more responsible than her for that matter.  episode didnt  have that punch due to poor execution and camera work.    Looks  like everything is going to happen tomorrow.  

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
edited mine on Page 1🀣 just a clue of what all it has mostly in there πŸ˜‰πŸ€£