•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Today when I opened the IF and read about GC's blog it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I understand that he is hurt that people are talking about his personal life and also understand that he is vey much in a committed relationship. But what I don't understand is why this reaction from him?

It is not the first time when fans have wanted thei favorite costars to hook up. SRK when he was happily married was hooked up with Kajol by all their fans and people used to say their jodi is better than SRK-Gauri. But look did either of them care about that, they kept on doing their work and SRK was mature enough to handle both his personal and professional life seperately and smoothly.

It happens all the time and will keep on happening after all it is show business. People make an image of the stars and want the stars to be in that image. It is very normal. Then why this big reaction.πŸ˜•. If they are in a committed relationship then just have faith in each other and forget what people/ fans are saying. They should feel good that the onscreen chemistry is so awesome. How does it matter what fans want, do they always do stuff according to what fans want...if not then why get so frustrated by the fact that they want the onscreen pair to become an offscreen pair.

I would think if they just keep quiet and remain committed to each other, people will stop talking but these kinds of article not only leave a bitter taste in fans but also make people question their relationship once again. If they are really committed why the need to clarify themselves and their relationship to US....just be clear to each other and that will eventually stop all the rumors.

Disclaimer: My intention for this post is not to hurt anyone. It is just my opinion. And on a side note I am a big Maaneet fan but really don't care what each of them do offscreen.
So many views and not a single reply....looks like nobody agrees with me😭
this topic's been done to death today.. and now people are just tired of it... let it be... don't bother with offscreen happenings.... enjoy and discuss the show instead... πŸ˜Š
Can u guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop talking abt actors personal life.I'm fed up of these posts and i want to clear one thing GC was talking abt the people who bash and insult debina on Guru and debina blog.What people should understand it is that if u don't like GC and debina than don't post comments there.If u r still posting comments then don't use foul language for debina.

All topics related to GC's blog discussion should b done in this following thread...😊

All other repitative posts related to GC's blog issue will b closed by the Dev team

**Topic closed