Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay luving pia as maithli ?

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was a gr8 romantic scene but some how i felt tht abhay was liking pia bcos her outer face nly. he likes her bcos of the reason she is like maithli.
i cudnt enjoy their moment to its fullest bcos the fact tht abhay is doing evrything just for her face.which reminds him of maithli.which is exactly lyk maithli.

Its like abhay loves pia's face a maithli's soul.

i felt it was a total mistake to bring maithli in the scene between pia and abhay. i knw abhay wudnt hv gone to kiss her if maithli's scene wasnt rembrd by him still i think its bttr if maithli dosnt come in between something lyk last week☺️ tht was breath taking. 😳even without any kiss or hug. but today even with the hug and almost kiss the scene luked imperfect

and someone take caps. 😛atleast in pictures they wud luk as loving forever without maili in between😆

share ur views guys. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanu, how was ur exams hahaha😳?

& yaa, that scene was so nice, he even said, that both Pia & Maithili r becom'g 1 in his heart😭
I wanted him to love Pia as Pia she is not as Maithili😔
kchaims thumbnail
exams?easy :P
shocked mat ho ,it was engleees :P ROFL.
i did promise to scrap u ryt*luks away* i forgot😳🤣

alryt bak to topic .
yes ,exactly i want the same. i want abhay to love pia as wat she is. i dont want him to luv pia wen he finds the commoness in maithli and pia.

and did u notice ,they played tht song lik gazillion TYMS !!
CV'S are stalking us it means!! lol. they knw we love it <3
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I feel, yes, he somewhere does see Maithili in Pia. However, he does not equate the two exactly. He wants to stay away from her because she resembles Maithili but he can't stay away from her because she's Pia! He knows she's not Maithili, yet, she's making him feel what Maithili made him feel once. So I would say on a suprficial level, yes, he is drawn to Pia to an extent because of Maithili but the deep connection which he has is with Pia herself and not with Maithili's doppelganger.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Abhay still luv's Methz n not Pia..he was so rite when he told that we'r here becoz of the common situation..I'm with u only to protect u..not becoz their's a relation btw us..
Abhay does not knw Pia nor does Pia..I want them to knw each other than fall in..not for the face nor for being saved..but pure luv to Die for..
Sometimes I feel that Pia only luv's him coz he's her saviour..I want them to spend more time together..whether watever situation it is..that makes them stay together..I don't care..
kchaims thumbnail
it may b lyk dat but ice,(new name🤣lyk it or not take it) today he was so close to her. it was totally a moment of extreme romance and then dang tht put maithli in between.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanubie.

exams?easy :P
shocked mat ho ,it was engleees :P ROFL.
i did promise to scrap u ryt*luks away* i forgot😳🤣

alryt bak to topic .
yes ,exactly i want the same. i want abhay to love pia as wat she is. i dont want him to luv pia wen he finds the commoness in maithli and pia.

and did u notice ,they played tht song lik gazillion TYMS !!
CV'S are stalking us it means!! lol. they knw we love it <3

yaa, that tune, i just love to hear it whenever they play on them😳😳

okk, ur expert in englees no😳😆, so no worries😃

thats ok in studies u will forget😳😆
kchaims thumbnail
Yeah Abhay still luv's Methz n not Pia..he was so rite when he told that we'r here becoz of the common situation..I'm with u only to protect u..not becoz their's a relation btw us.. YES,he was rite there was no relation other than just pure attraction for now :( abhay was protecting her just bcos maithli's face resembles her and he dint want to lose the chance to get to se maithli's face daily
Abhay does not knw Pia nor does Pia..I want them to knw each other than fall in..not for the face nor for being saved..but pure luv to Die for.. pia can die but abhay😆
Sometimes I feel that Pia only luv's him coz he's her saviour..I want them to spend more time together..whether watever situation it is..that makes them stay together..I don't care..
No pia had something more to him bcos even before they wer lik cats and dogs she has the feeling for him . noone wud luv his /her enemy bcos he save us and illtreat us.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tanu i looouve ur siggyyyyyyyy..it doesnt suck okay..
darn i din luk at this mess...well he was just caried away bcz mts used to behave like this...
bt i dont want him to be nder any delusions..that wud SUCK  bigtime!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I feel, yes, he somewhere does see Maithili in Pia. However, he does not equate the two exactly. He wants to stay away from her because she resembles Maithili but he can't stay away from her because she's Pia! He knows she's not Maithili, yet, she's making him feel what Maithili made him feel once. So I would say on a suprficial level, yes, he is drawn to Pia to an extent because of Maithili but the deep connection which he has is with Pia herself and not with Maithili's doppelganger.

WORD! 👍🏼

Tanu-- that Abhay sig in ur daaba 😍
can i use it?