LOL ! What is going on in here ? *Read it*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
So I will tell my story.
I woke up [Im in USA] and come to school & open IF & Read Jas MSG saying she is sad 😭 She told me to read GC blog.
I read it & I was like What ? Awwh! Poor thing is really hurt.

And I came to my 2nd house [GF] & I was shock seeing all the posts/comments. 😲

BUT BUT Here comes the main thing !!
As I was reading it I was only thinking one thing. It cant be GC. [I know I just think too much]
IDK , If you guys noticed it but, usually / all time he always use full forms + he neve have spelling mistakes.
BUT This time their were many shortcuts + spelling mistakes.
SO Its just my feelings that it cannot be GC.

I mean I think he know that we all fans love MaanEet as we see them everyday and watch their scnes like millions of times.

BUT guys I m not saying its his fault. I know he is hurt & it really is making sense to me.
I mean WHo will tolerate that People bashing his Love GOING in his own BLOG ? ??
I dont know about you guys BUT If someone do that to me [If I ever be famous 😆] I will just break there face [I know I m really peaceful person 🤣] 

Ok, So why don't we [MaanEetians/GurTians] Just stay away from commenting Negative stuff in his blog. I mean we can say Good thing about him atleast[If not Debi] in his blog right?
We have GF to discuss & appreciate MaanEet Right ?

Do share your thought 😊
Let me know who is with me !!

yup I totally agree with you pooja🤗

Hey I'm on board with you.  Your solution sounds sensible compare to the ones I have come up with on my own 😆
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!!!!
 xactly👏 evn i feel its NOT guru.somehow i cant believe he can write that way.i mean d tone and ways of xpression just DONT suit his personality.i mean there is, i dont know, but something fishy.😲😲😲😲😲
I totally agree.

I've seen GC's off-screen interviews and he does not speak like that at all. I know for a fact that DD's english is very good but GC's is not as strong and while reading the entire thing I had a strong feeling it was not him but someone else who maybe translated it in english and put it up for him?
wen i was reading this message on his blog the first thing that came to my mind was it cannot be gc coz he can never be rude to his fan to so much extent but the question is if he didn't wrote that message n  debina is also not there then who did it ?maybe he asked some of his frnd to do it on his behalf ?im really confused
NOTE:

Dear member,

You are not allowed to talk about actors personnal life, affairs and actors not working in this show, in a new thread .
Next time share your point of view in this thread :

Regards,
Geet development Team.