Abhay-Piya :His love for Maithli was so passionate - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay-Piya : His love for Maithli was so passionate

it was indeed very passionate...it melted my heart away...the beautiful words he tells maithilli....so maithilli is exact mirror-image of piya....its going TVD way at the moment....like stefan-damon...abhay remembering his moments with maithilli.....the difference is katherine is very selfish unlike elena...but here maithilli-piya have the same attitute...same persona...no wonder abhay sees maithilli in piya...now i got the picture....why he pretending to hate piya...its because her resemblence of maithilli....and for him maithilli is only one...piya can never take her place...thats the reason and now we all got to know why he lost his smile...his desire to live....and become such a cold..ruthless...arrogant...rude man...and wants everyone to hate him

So people?

I guess room temperatures rose a lot today , hmmm? Abhay-Piya are on fire and the connection, the tension , the attraction and magnetism between them too strong to keep them apart for long. For Abhay , you can imagine that why it is so difficult for him to be with Piya and to be away from her. She is a clear reflection of Maithli ' not only in the way she looks but also the way she behaves. She is brining Maithli back to him and it is actually killing Abhay' much more than the torture that Piya is suffering from the thought ' the jealousy of Abhay belonging to another woman.

yup...the room temperature was getting so hot...hot...hot...and i was sweating and melting away😆😳😳Embarrassed.... there was a unique connection...bond...magnetism between AbhiYa...it was so beautiful scenes...how piya got heartbroken knowing that abhay has a girlfriend...it tore her heart apart....she cried...poor girl...at the moment i wanted to hug her.....and now i get to know why abhay sees maithilli in piya...now i got the picture....why he pretending to hate piya...its because her resemblence of maithilli....and for him maithilli is only one...piya can never take her place...but somehow piya is taking maithilli's place in his heart and soul...he couldn't stop it.....he doesn't want that to happen because he only loves maithilli and piya taking her place might betray his love for maithilli.....he wants to be caution from piya....

the one reason why he wants distance from piya because maithilli-piya not only look-alike but also their behaviour...their personality...their innocence...the emotions of their eyes are exact mirror image and for abhay maithilli is only one of her kind....piya will not...never...ever take her place....but A baby love find its own way....unwillingly you are in love with piya

Today's episode highlighted Piya's intensity , passion and her irrepressible feelings for Abhay ' the harsh truth that Abhay loved another woman , loved her enough to die for her made Piya cry and feel a jealousy that she couldn't handle. At the revelation of this truth, Piya felt that whatever Abhay is doing with her ' for her is just charity and moral duty. He would go and save a cow in snow the same way. It hurt and it hurt her enough to make her cry' sad. And Piya is Piya ' she is subtly obsessed with Abhay and she had to know who that lucky woman was 'she had the nerve to touch the picture lying under Abhay's pillow and that was stupid. Doesn't she know how alert and agile Abhay is '.and he caught her in the act . It was , of course , a passionate moment and they almost kissed'.this reflects the nature of their relationship ' now and in future ' fiery, passionate , forbidden but rooted in the soul.

i know yaar....piya was so hurt...heartbroken knowing that abhay loved another women more than his life...more than his soul...that very truth pierce her heart like a sword...she couldn't handle that one moment of truth...all the emotions came out in tears and the best part of the whole truth that she doesn't know why she is crying for that one man who can't be hers...she don't understand why she is feeling so jealous about the women who matters abhay more than his life and soul....she doesn't understand why...all she knew that the man who she desires...who she dreams....who she yearn for his one smile...touch...one moment of compassion...passion....and he loved another women...that breaks her heart completely....she was remembering all the moments spending with him...and all that moments falls as tears in her very very beautiful eyes...she had no control of her feelings at that one moment

i know she was stupid...she wanted to know who is the lucky women who got such a loving and passionate men in her life who is very very obsessed with her memories...her presence...she was to do her detectivegiri again....this women when comes to detectivegiri would never give up....but such dumb she is...she doesn't know her man is very alert and powerful...above all he doesn't sleep at night at all....poor girl caught for the worst....but a very beautiful catch indeed by abhay...he rocks man

AbhiYa eye-lock scenes very intense and passionate...uff my screens were in blaze...it was so hot and passionate....there was so much of love and passion in piya's eyes so does in abhay's eyes...there was a fire in both of them....a really dangerous fire.....and piya the way she reacts abhay being close to her....she submit her body...heart and soul to abhay any moment to the man she loves..she desires...the man whom she accepts as her husband wholeheartly....and thats none other than abhay only...only abhay...she will never love anyone else in her life...if the one person she will submit her body and soul its only abhay...as she not only love him...desire him but accept him as her husband wholeheartly....and i always see whether its dreams or reality...she submit herself completely to abhay....this one quality only happens to a girl when she is madly....passionately in love with a man.....and accepts him as her husband...and thats none other than abhay for piya.....

the car scenes remember after salsa party kabir drop off piya...and he came close to piya...piya never even let him touch her...she totally moved off from him...even after misha's party when kabir was drunk...panchi send off kabir-piya-danish...in the car kabir holds piya's hand...she take it off.....it shows there completely...that piya will only let that one man who can touch her body and soul is the person whom she loves...whom she desires and accepts him not only as a boyfriend....but her husband...her soulmate....in this case its Abhay Raichand....she doesn't love him because he is handsome...attractive...she loves him because of course he is a very nice person....but also because her soul...heart says that he is the person for her future....her soulmate...her husband.....and thats why piya is ready to cross all limits in passion and love.....and todays episode proved completely when she closes her eyes and AbhiYa was about to kiss each other...and even in the dream kiss...

And as Piya slept with her head and hand on Abhay's chest , he was fighting an another battle altogether' the lines between Maithli and Piya are fading and he is unable to make sense out of it. How can two people, separated by a 100 years and more be so similar ? It is uncanny and it is unsettling Abhay' he is forgetting the difference between Piya and Maithli. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Only time will tell , perhaps.

it was a very cute momentEmbarrassed..... for a moment i thought something did really happen between them because they both have no control of emotions when they are infront of each other especially when they are very close to each other....and also we saw the softer...tender side of Abhay...who is protecting piya as well as confused what is happening to him.....

while piya sleeping like an angel...abhay was fighting a battle within himself...a very painful battle...who is confused thinking how maithilli-piya are so alike not only in looks but also in behaviour and personality.....he was confused because he knows piya-maithilli are centuries years different....so much resemblence...so much in common...he doesn't know what to do at that moment......he was confused....a battle have arise in his feelings...he is drawn towards piya....and he is also madly in love with maithilli and her memories....he wants to stay close to piya....and he also wants to stay loyal and fulfill his promise for maithilli of loving her eternity and even after eternity.....he doesn't know what to do at all......

piya-maithilli both are torturing him....he can't move on at all.....i feel so sad and bad for abhay....his past...present and future will never let him move on.....because his past...present...future is a mirror image to each other...and the image is maithilli-piya....he neither can move on in life...neither he can forget his past.....he is stucked between the two womens in his life.....who matters his existence in the whole wide world

Abhay is the coolest ,. BTW. While your darling Piya felt guilty about having slept in the same bed as Abhay and that too on him , he was like' " what's wrong with you? We were just sleeping!"'. Abhay is .. just Abhay. He recovers from his weak moments very fast ' superhuman , huh?

abhay is always cool😎 ......our sweetheartEmbarrassed❤️......piya thought something might have happened between them.....he was in painful maithilli memories...and when piya woke up...he came into his sense too......he is indeed a superhuman who knows how to control is emotions beautifully.....but the scenes was beautiful.....it was a hubby-wifey momentEmbarrassed......

I will like to say something about the Abhay-Maithli flashback'..i kind of felt bad for Abhay. Maithli was the center of his existence ' he didn't just love her , he worshipped her and you can see that in the way he mouths those beautiful words to her and promises her an undying love across lifetimes. We don't know how Maithli was but she was beautiful ' such a princess like woman. No wonder she was and she is Abhay's everything'. I love Abhay-Piya and they are the end game but yeah, AMetz were beautiful.. it is sad that Abhay lost her.

haan yaar AbTili FB was very beautiful....maithilli is very beautiful(i love suks in both curly and straight hairEmbarrassed....i prefer her in curly hair though but she was very beautiful in straight hair tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)...too innocent....very passionate....she was not only his center of existence...infact she was his existence itself......he loves her too much....very madly...passionately...no wonder he is still obsessed with her memories......he still loves her madly.......those words he tells maithilli just melted my hearts away...this showed why he sacrifice his life for her.....more than anything else...more than anyone else he loves maithilli......well yes we don't know how is maithilli....but all i could say that she is very lucky to have abhay in her life...a man who is true to his words.....he promised her a undying love...and he is fulfilling it with full justice even after loosing his mortality......i think maithilli is a princess centuries ago...her bed and clothes resembles it......abhay loves her way too much.....imagine yaar his love for maithilli is so pure and intense....just imagine if he falls for piya how much heights will his passion....love....go for piya...i will say piya too very very lucky to have abhay in her life

its AbhiYa for me eternal....but then AbTili are very beautiful too...i guess we will see maithilli now onwards in abhay's FB....and piya will find out maithilli soon and abhay tells her the truth because i am sure piya is going to misunderstand maithilli as her...and abhay needs to clear the confusion.......piya knows abhay has a girlfriend...she is not satisfied till she sees the pic....her own mirror-image pic...akhir detective jo hai

Precap? Well, Abhay will keep his word. He will clean out Piya's name as promised. It is useless for Abhay-Piya to fight their feelings or keep away from each-other. All forces of nature ' all people ' all energies are throwing them together and they cannot change their destiny. Whatever the future of this love story , it is just meant to be.

i agree with you completely....nature....people..even maithilli herself bringing abhay-piya together...now there is no control of emotions...feelings....or play the hate game......the love story has started...now there is no stop to it.....no matter how much AbhiYa denies it to each other

well abhay will save her from humilliation true..i don't mind if he marries her too.....all i want AbhiYa together....after Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani....its Abhay-Piya love story which is very touching...at times bring tears in my eyes because of their forbidden love and at some point of time despite loving each other death....they can never be together because of the worlds they belong to......i love almost all legendary couples of ekta...but Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Abhay-Piya brings a tears in my eyes...a chill in my spine....which doesn't happen to me easily.....the 3 couples mentioned touched my soul

P.S- Chemistry meter surely went breaking through the roofs. Hats off , EK for getting them together.

it really went up the roofs...to the sky and landed in space......it was so hot and passionate as well divine and pure.......even abhay-maithili scenes were beautiful too.....it was so awesome except for some sniffing dogs in the picture....they are the worst parents i haven't met...just for their survival they can even kill their own son....disgusting parents.... 

A Song Dedicated To Abhay-Piya-Maithilli

Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka
Ab Hum Na Honge Juda
Yeh Meri Dhadkane
Sun Raha Hai Khuda (Abhay-Maithilli)

Chahe Tumein Kis Tarah Mera Dil
Tumko Nahin Yeh Phata
Yeh Meri Dhadkane
Sun Raha Hai Khuda (Abhay-Piya)

Dono Jahan Ko
Bhula Hoon Mein
Aisi Lagi Hai Tujhse Lagaan
Chahe Kaho Isey Awargi
Chahe Kaho Isey Deewanapan (Abhay-Piya)

Dil Yeh Kaha
Dil Yeh Suna
Maine Tumein Dilbar Chuna (Abhay-Piya)

Ab Dooriyan Na Rahi Dharmiyan
Kya Rang Layi Wafa
Yeh Meri Dhadkane
Sun Raha Hai Khuda (Abhay-Maithilli)

Dekha Tumein To Aisa Laga
Mujhko Mila Manzil Ka Phata
Chala Hai Hum To Ab Saath Mein
Tumse Jodha Mera Rasta (Abhay-Piya)

Maine To Li
Hai Yeh Kasam
Paon Tumein
Janmon Janam (Abhay-Maithilli)

Sajde Kiye Maine
Shamo Seher
Manga Hai Tumko Saada
Yeh Meri Dhakane
Sun Raha Hai Khuda (Abhay-Piya-Maithilli)

Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka
Ab Hum Na Honge Juda
Yeh Meri Dhadkane
Sun Raha Hai Khuda (Abhay-Maithilli-Piya)

very soon...i am going to do a mix on AbhiYa on this song...its my enternal fav song from the movie khakee...

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
this week is definitely proving to best of PKYEK
Why oh why are you so darn good at this Nitz?

Piya being jealous of Abhay's girlfriend is one thing, but at the moment I am jealous of your writing skills! 😆 Your contextual analysis of scenes and characters is always PERFECT! 🤗

I agree with everything you said about Abhay-Piya's tensions, emotions and chemistry =) I really have no better words to describe what you already explained so beautifully! Abhay and Piya are like a dark fairytale where every frame there in together, is filled with intensity! Just a simple scene where Piya falls on Abhay while trying to get her hand on the photo was purely HOT! I have to mention that the fire crackling away in the fireplace behind them during that eye-lock scene is very symbolic of their firey chemistry =)

Now coming to the flashback scene with Abhay-Maitz...it really through my off the edge for a second because I did not see such a scene coming! 😆 Their love must have been very passionate...kyun ki woh dono seedha bedroom tak ponch gaye! Honestly, the setting of the flashback scene seemed to me as if they had just woke up the next morning from making love the night before. Anyway, whatever the situation maybe...the flashback scene was very romantic. Abhay was at his romantic best and you could really witness the passionate lover within him. At one moment I actually felt pretty bad because like you said...Maitz seemed to be the core of his existence, and we are not sure on what conditions or situation he lost Maitz.

poco brilliant analysis😍 ..i just Loved Abhay and Piya scenes, finally the story is moving forward!

Abahy loved Maithli and now he is falling for Piya, but i don't think its because she looks like her ,its something more deep, and i hope he will end up loving Piya even more strongly then Maithli
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Thank you so much for replying everyone. Your valuable time and inputs are much appreciated.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗