Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Nice post & descriptionπŸ‘

yaa, it was so pure & tender was their love, it was so obvious that Abhay loved Maithili more then his life❀️
that was lil bit funny, when he came to kiss Pia, thinking her as Maithili😍, & she backed offπŸ˜†, & was sorry for that😳

but Abhay was not sorryπŸ˜†, as it was him, who came to kiss herπŸ˜‰
& he says, tum sorry mat kehna, tum soo rahi thi😳

instead, he should be sorry for doing thatπŸ˜‰, but he had no such regret in it

Abhay surely did love Maithli with his life 😳... and we want to know that why didn't they get their happy ending. How will Abhay learn to love Piya as Piya and not Maithli's ghost.😳....Abhay is never sorry in any case.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi, Poco! Sorry I'm late! Just got back from the hospital, was recovering from a heart attack. Any way now I'm hail and hearty till tomorrow 8.30pm. So, coming to your post, yes, definitely Pia and Maithili are slowly becoming one not in terms of the looks or the behaviour only but also in terms of how he feels for both of them. Today, he's feeling for Pia just like he once felt for Maithili. Slowly and slowly, he is getting drawn to Pia and not Maithili's doppelganger and definitely, he's is not liking that. 
About the flashback, yes, the scene was nice but probably because I'm so biased towards AbhIya, I really didn't see the same amount of passion and fire in AM which I see in AbhIya. They were more subtle and yes, the conversation was beautiful. AM really were deeply in love. Something tells me Abhay's love for Pia will be even stronger than what it was for Maithili for two reasons: Firstly, he's already nurturing a broken heart and because he's lost Mathili, he'll be all the more passionate for Pia not wanting to lose her at any cost. Secondly, Abhay was so deeply in love with Maithili that only a stronger feeling than that will make him completely Pia's and thats ultimately bound to happen. Thats what the show is about!
Oh, btw, do you mind if I murder Abhay's parents?
About the precap, I really don't know what to make out of it. All I can say is I'll prefer to skip the first few minutes tomorrow because poor Pia will be badly insulted and hated and I don't have the heart to watch that, the girl is already going through so much!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am still in dreamland with today's episode. Pia agreed that she is jealous. And she is again back to her jasoosi tried to take the pic from Abhay's pillow and he caught her and the moment totally freezed for me.😳 And then in the morning - Abhay-Maithili scene showed how much Abhay loved her. Those who think he is expressionless should watch today's episode. Then when he back to reality I love way he was caressing pia. Pia said sorry. I thought he would be again rude but surprise he calmly said it's ok. U were just sleeping.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay surely did love Maithli with his life 😳... and we want to know that why didn't they get their happy ending. How will Abhay learn to love Piya as Piya and not Maithli's ghost.😳....Abhay is never sorry in any case.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaa, that willbe sure future track, what happened with Maithili actuallyEmbarrassed
yaa, even i want him to love her as Pia,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed not Maithili😊
that is best of Abhay, that he is never sorry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, even if he is wrong😎
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

@pocahontas : good post ...

yeah d abhay mithli scene ws awesum...

@all bt me lkd pia n abhay wala scene...mre..he senses sumthin fishy evn in dt assionate eyelock n d way he lifts her up...dt scene ws gud....

n haseena sniffing.....πŸ˜†

Abhay-Piya were hot while AMetz were sweet.😳......Haseena ka bas chalta to darwaaza khol ke Piya ks khoon pi jaati. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@pocahontas : so true..haseena ws lookin all bhuki- pyaasi fr pia's khunn.....🀣...d way she ws sniffing i ws roflin while watchin it...🀣...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Chand and Haseena sniffing out Piya was beyond a joke. No need for a tracker do when U have these 2 present

Lolz...Vampires ki vampy-giri , i guess. Mujhe lagaa Piya ka khoon hi pi jaayenge.πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
that was just awesome - thanks
awesome analysis.....
loved it..........as always........
the way u narrate VISU chemistry.........
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love love love love it !!

Pia is indeed bringing Maithli back to him, and he hates that. He hates the fact that he is feeling for Pia just as he had felt for Maithli. And for him it is just not about Maithli's doppelganger anymore, it is about Pia and how he is getting drawn towards her, how she is affecting him. Maithli is very important and he does not like it - that he is unable to see the difference between them anymore - they are similar in so many ways that it is becoming impossible for him.

Yes, you do feel bad for him in the flashbacks which were beautiful. Maithli was his life, I guess, she still is. She meant the world to him, and you do feel sad that he lost her. We don't know how she was or what happened, but where Abhay is concerned, it is sad.

I loved Pia in the scene where Abhay says I can give my life for this girl. She felt jealous and hurt and hated the fact that Abhay felt that way for some other girl. All these days she had spent thinking there was something between them and now he tells her he loves someone else, heartbreaking. And yes, I was shocked to see her go back to see that girl's face wondering who that lucky girl was.

I loved the scene where she wakes up - her hands on his chest. And saying sorry, it was surprising, I had thought it would be the other way round.

Overall, it a good episode. And I am actually looking forward for the next episode, after a long time.